Chapter 17 - Noonas

Our Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17 – Noonas

NO ONE POV

2 young and beautiful ladies came down from the plane.

“It’s been a long time, right?”

“Of course! It’s been 3 years already.”

“I miss Mom and Dad”

“And our baby brother too right?”

“Of course! It is a torture not to being able to see him.”

“And we weren’t able to speak to him much because of school.”

“He will be so happy and surprised to see us.”

“Come on sis, let's go home.”

KYUNGSOO POV

School was over. My hyungs and I were going to hang out after school today. We went out of the building and were heading toward the school gate.

“Have you opened our presents yet? Did you like our presents?”

“Yes. I loved all of your presents. Hyungs must have put a lot of thought in them. They are really nice. Thanks a lot hyungs.”

“we are happy you liked it.”

“I will treasure them carefully.”

I saw 2 familiar figures standing at the school gate. I couldn’t believe they were my noonas. I blinked my eyes a few times. I wanted to makes sure I wasn’t dreaming. I still saw them waving at me. I knew for sure this wasn’t a dream.

I ran to them. I missed them a lot. I was so sad when they decided to study aboard so I was overjoyed to see them again.

“Noonas, why are you here? Aren’t you supposed to still be studying in America.?”

“We finished early so now we are back.”

“Are you happy to see us?”

“I am very happy.”

“Who are they Kyungsoo?”

“Oh! Hyungs, they are my noonas. They are the daughters of my uncle and aunt. This Jessica noona and this is Tiffany noona.”

“Hi Jessica and Tiffany noonas! We are Kyungsoo’s friends. Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to me you too.” my noonas replied.

“Sorry! I can’t hang out with you today. I want to spend time with my noonas. I haven’t seen them for such a long time.”

“Okay. We understand. Have a good time.” The hyungs said and waved goodbye as my noonas and I went away.

“Kyungsoo looks happy. That makes me happy too.” Minseok said.

“I always want him to smile like that.” Luhan said.

NO ONE POV

Kyungsoo and his noonas arrived at a café and ordered drinks.

“How’s school?” Jessica asked

“It’s great noona.”

“How about you? You must have studied really hard to be able to finish early. You look thinner. Did you eat properly?”

“Wow! I don’t know what to say. I am so happy that you worried about us. But we are older than you, we can take good care of ourselves, baby boy” Tiffany said.

“We passed with flying colors.” Jessica proudly said.

“I am so happy for you.”

“We missed you so much.” Jessica and Tiffany hugged him tightly

”Noonas, I can’t breathe”

“Oh sorry. We got carried away. We just missed you.”

“Back to you. So those 11 handsome boys at school are you friends?”

“Yes.”

“Are they your boyfriends?” Tiffany asked and Kyungsoo almost choked when he heard that.

“Stop it Fany, how can Kyungsoo have 11 boyfriends or can he?” Jessica more.

“Noonas.” Kyungsoo whined.

“Okay we are joking about the 11 boyfriends part but seriously who is your boyfriend out of the 11 boys?”

“No. They are not my boyfriends, they are just my friends.”

“They seem to be very nice people.”

“Yes they are. They actually helped me a lot. They helped me to open up.”

“We noticed that. We are happy to see that you are in a much better shape.”

 “You are not allowed to go out with any of them. In fact, I don’t want you to date anyone. You are still too young.” Jessica said.

Tiffany continued “I don’t want any nasty boys or ty girls get their hand on you.”

“I am a boy. Does that mean I’m nasty too?”

“No. You are different. You are an angel so we need to protect you.”

“Can you stop with the dating thing? They are like the most popular students at the school so I don’t think they would date me. We are just close friends. But anyway, I’m not interested in love r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter