Chapter 20 –The Meeting

Our Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20 –The Meeting

Tao: Hyung, what is the plan?

Suho: Kris and I have discussed the plan for tomorrow. Tell them Kris.

Kris: It’s just a really simple plan. Kyungsoo is going to meet up with that person in the school’s garden. So we are going to find a place to hide. We will be watching from afar to make sure Kyungsoo is safe. We shouldn’t stay too close to him or the other person may find out.

Kai: I think we should stay close to protect him.

Chen: I agree with Kai. I am worried that Kyungsoo cannot handle it alone.

Minseok: I think I understand Kris and Suho’s intention. We have helped Kyungsoo to open up and not to be afraid of his past trauma. We said we would protect him no matter what and we will still continue in the future. But more important, we need to help him grow and become a stronger person. We can’t always be there for him. We all want to see a strong and confident Kyungsoo, right?

Baekhyun: Is that what Suho and Kris’ plan intends?

Suho: Yes, it's just like Minseok hyung was inside our head.

Chanyeol: since hyung said it like that I totally understood now.

Kai: So everyone agrees?

The rest of the members sent a thumbs up icon to show their agreement.

Tao: I’m sleepy now.

Tao signed out

Luhan: Goodnight everyone. Sweet dreams.

Luhan signed out.

Kai, Kris, Suho, Chen, Bakhyun signed out

Lay: G9

Lay, Minseok, Chanyeol, Sehun signed out

A new day began and everyone just went to school normally. They were still thinking about that person but kept it for themselves. They wanted to create a normal atmosphere for Kyungsoo to relax.

They went to class, studied and then hanged out just like a normal day.

Now, they were having lunch, lunch was filled with happiness and laughter. Baekhyun kept imitating Tao to . Chanyeol did the same with Kris to annoy him. They were having a really fun time.

Then Kyungsoo said “Hyungs, I’m a bit worried about this afternoon.”

“There’s nothing to be afraid, it’s just a simple meeting and maybe you can have a new friend too.”

“Yes, we will always be there to back you up.”

“Thanks hyungs, I feel better now.”

Then they all shouted “Fighting!!!”

Kyungsoo couldn’t help himself but show a big smile at his hyungs. He felt so happy to have such wonderful and amazing hyung being by his side.

Soon school ended and it was time for Kyungsoo to meet the mysterious person. Kyungsoo was already waiting at the meeting place, nervous and eager at the same time.

Then that person showed up his name was Jaehwan, he was a very nice and polite person. The first part was the introduction part, Jaehwan and Kyungsoo introduced to each other and had a small conversation. Things were a bit awkward because both of them were nervous, Jaehwan said he forgot all the things he planned to stay. This resulted in stutt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter