Chapter 16 – Happy Birthday Kyungsoo Part 2

Our Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16 – Happy Birthday Kyungsoo Part 2

“Kyungsoo! How are you feeling?”

“Not too good”

“Let me check”

“You are burning hot. It must because you got wet last night.”

“Go back to your room and rest. You are going to stay home today. I made some soup for you and got some medicines.”

“Thanks aunt.”

Kyungsoo went back to his room to rest. He was very tired due to the fever.

At school EXO was wondering why they didn’t see Kyungsoo. They were worried something bad happened to their precious.

“Have you seen Kyungsoo? I didn’t see him this morning.”

“Me neither.”

“I was looking for him.”

“For what?”

“To give him my present and ask if he had a good time .”

“Why?”

“Because I couldn’t go yesterday.”

“Wait you didn’t go?”

“Yes. Neither you?”

“Yes.”

“How many of you made it? Raise your hand.”

No one raised their hand.

“What? No one went to the mall with Kyungsoo” Kris couldn’t believe the truth.

“I and Suho were asked by the principle to help out with the paper work so we couldn’t go. I thought all of you went to the mall.”

One by one explained the reason why they couldn’t go. They felt extremely guilty.

“We totally messed up everything.”

“Kyung must have been very sad. No one showed up.”

“Maybe this is why he didn’t come to school today?”

“We promised that it was going to be a great birthday for him but we broke the promise.”

“How can we make it up for him now?”

“We have to create a better birthday plan for him.”

“Yes this time. We cannot fail.”

They began to discuss the new plan.

“Ok. When will we do it?”

“Sunday. It’s weekend so we can spend the whole day with Kyungsoo.”

“Sounds good to me.”

“There is one more thing we need to do.  After school, we should go to Kyungsoo house and apologize.”

“I agree with that. I want to know if he is mad at us or not.”

….

“Are you ready?” Kai asked everyone before they headed to Kyungsoo’s house.

“Yeah.”

“It’s has been only a day but I miss him so much.”

“I want to see his smile so much.”

“I haven’t hugged him today.”

“Stop complaining and get going.” Kris scolded Luhan and Sehun.

They arrived at Kyungsoo’s home. They were very nervous. They were standing in front of the door for 5 minutes and still hadn’t had the courage to ring the bell.

“You do it”

“No you do it.”

“If you 2 don’t want to do it. I will. We don’t  have all day.”

Suho stepped forward and pushed the buttom. The door opened, and a beautiful lady stepped out of the door. EXO bowed and Kris spoke up.

“Hello! We are Kyungsoo’s friend from school.”

“Oh come in. It’s cold outside.”

 They sat down on the couch. There were 11 of them so the living room was crowded. They were sitting quietly waiting for Kyungsoo’s aunt to come out from the kitchen.

Taeyeon came out of the kitchen with a tray of cookies and some water.

“Don’t need to look so tense. Be comfortable. Have some cookies.”

“Thank you.” They said politely.

“You are a lot. Are you all Kyungsoo’s friends?”

“Yes”. And they introduced themselves.

She praised them. “Wow! You are so so handsome. You all look like Kpop idols.”

They all blushed hard, which was very unusual for them. They had heard a lot of compliments from others so it wasn’t new. But with those compliments coming from Kyungsoo’s aunt they felt proud and flustered.

“So what brings you here today?”

“Kyungsoo didn’t go to school today so we were worried.”

“And also to apologize for not going to his birthday.”

“Thanks for caring about Kyungsoo. He didn’t go to school today because he had fever because of the rain last night.”

“Is he feeling better now?”

“Yes, the fever has gone down. He is sleeping upstairs. He’s still a bit tired.”

“Is he mad at us?”

“No. He just seemed a bit disappointed. He understood that you were busy.”

“Do you want me to wake him up so you can have a talk with him?”

“Ah..No let him rest.”

“We are relieved that he isn’t upset with us.”

“We actually had a new celebration plan to make it up for yesterday.”

“What is it?”

“This Sunday we are going spend the whole day with Kyungsoo.”

“We will hang out at Kris’ house because it’s quite large. Play games, watch movies, eat food that we will prepare in advance and let Kyungsoo open our presents.”

“It sounds intimate, which is exactly what Kyungsoo likes."

“It’s great to hear that.”

“We want to know more about Kyungsoo’s likes and dislikes. If we know this, we will know what to avoid.”

 “What is his favorite color?”

“Blue and white.”

“His favorite food is?”

“He is not picky so there are a lot of stuff he likes. He likes bulgogi, samgyupsal, ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter