Chapter 4 – New School, New Beginning – Part 3

Our Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4 – New School, New Beginning – Part 3

A/N: This is a double update to congratulate EXO

LUHAN POV

“Hey where are the others? They should have been here by now? I know how much they love food.”  I asked Sehun and Minseok hyung.

“Kris and Suho hyung have some work to do at the office, since the principal asked them for help. They had two sandwiches and went to the office.  Chanyeol, Kai, Baekhyun, Tao and Chen were craving for grilled meat so they went out for lunch.  Lay said that he was still full because he ate too much for breakfast.”  Minseok hyung replied.

“How can they go out? Usually only seniors are allowed to leave school for lunch.” Sehun asked with curiosity.

“You forgot that we have 2 of the most powerful students at school as our friends. Kris and Suho are president and vice-president. Remember? They begged Suho for a pass to go out to eat.”  Minseok answered.

“Today is going to be just the three of us eating then.” I said.

I began to eat my lunch. As I was eating my noddles I lifted my head up and saw a young small boy with angelic face walking toward us.

“Excuse me, I’m so sorry to bother when you are eating. But, can I sit here? The other tables are full. I am going to eat fast. I’m not going to disturb your conversation.” He asked sincerely and looked kind of flustered.

“Of course you can. Right hyung?” Sehun said.

“Of course. No need to worry. Sit down and eat.” I said

“Thank you”

“Just be confortable, we are not going to eat you. Just enjoy your meal.”

“Thank you” he said again.

He sat down next to Sehun and began eating his food. Chewing a piece of potato, he looked around to see the cafeteria with his big doe eyes innocently like a little bunny. That made him look even more adorable. I turned to Minseok hyung and said to him “He is so cute and squishy, hyung. I want to hug him.”

Minseok hyung nodded and then said “Yeah. Isn’t he adorable? I want to hug him too. But he has just met us. So don’t do that.”

“Yeah I know too.” I agreed with him.

SEHUN POV

I couldn't stop looking at the boy and I knew that neither Luhan nor Minseok hyung could. The moment I saw him, I felt my body electrified. I have lived in this world long enough to know about it. I have seen many many things that are cute. However, this small boy beats all of those. He is in a completely different level. I had an urge to hug him and pinch his cheek.

I couldn't stop myself. I pinched his cheek and hugged him tightly. OMG It feels so good. But he got startled and shocked. So I released him. Luhan and Minseok hyung were shocked too. Luhan hyung finally spoke up “Sehun! Why did you do that? You scared the little boy.”

“He is too cute and squishy. I lost control. I didn’t mean to scare him. Sorry little boy… What’s your name?”

“My name is Do Kyungsoo.” Wow even his name is beautiful

“I am sorry, Kyungsoo.” I apologized to Kyungsoo.

“I’m okay. I just don’t like people touching me. I have a bad personal experience about that.” He said. It made me feel guilty.

“I won’t do that again.” I said.

“Okay. Let’s forget about that and continue our lunch.” Minseok hyung said.

“Let’s talk about something else.” Luhan suggested.

NO ONE POV

“Uhm. OK.” Kyungsoo agreed.

“We haven’t introduced ourselves right? I am Luhan. I’m a sophomore. Nice to meet you”

“I am Sehun. I’m a sophomore too. Nice to meet you, Kyungsoo.”

“I’m Minseok. I’m a junior. Nice to meet you. By the look on your face, I'm guessing you are a freshman, right?”

“Yes. I’m a freshman. This is my first day here. Nice to meet you too, hyungs.”

“What do you think about this school? Up til now, how was your day?” Minseok asked.

“Pretty well. SM High is nice. I enjoyed all of my classes. The teachers are great.” Kyungsoo said while looking at them. Their outstanding appearances made him even more nervous. “Luhan hyung has feminine look with that reddish brown hair. He is like a flower boy from a drama. Sehun hyung is also extremely handsome with that platinum blond hair. Minseok hyung is cuter than Luhan and Sehun because of his chubby cheeks.” Kyungsoo thought.

Then they started their conversation. The olders do most of the talking. The topics are about school or jokes. Kyungsoo just listened, smiled and nodded his head. He didn’t have anything to talk about so he kept silent. Then Sehun asked him “Are you bored? Why don’t you talk a little?”

“It’s interesting to listen to your conversations. I don’t talk much. I usually listen more.” Kyungsoo convinced the three boys. Kyungsoo made a puzzled face, making him cuter in the others’ eyes.

“You are so cute, Kyungsoo.” Minseok said.

“No. You are super cute, Kyungsoo.” Luhan claimed

“You are wrong. He is EXTREMELY CUTE AND ADORABLE.” Sehun emphasized.

He didn’t know what to say besides thanks “Thank you. You are all very handsome. I think I should leave. I want to go around and see the school.” He stood up and bid goodbye to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter