Chapter 8 – Old Friends

Our Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8 – Old Friends

 

Kyungsoo quickly put his stuff in the locker. He was too excited to see his friends. He was about to leave but he saw the 11 boys calling for him.

“Hi Kyungsoo, are you free today? Can you come and grab a drink with us?” Suho asked Kyungsoo

“Today, I already have plans with someone else. Sorry. Maybe another time. I have to go now.” Kyungsoo said and hastily ran away.

“Again. I really want him to hang out with us” Sehun sighed.

 “I wonder who he has plan with? He seemed to be very happy.” Tao said

“We don’t know that much about him” Kai said sadly and looked at the others’ expersssion.

“Should we follow him and see who is he hanging out with?” Baekhyun suggested.

“Not a bad idea but what if he finds out that we are stalking him, won’t he be mad at us?”

“Well we have to be super careful.” Chen said

EXO began to carry out their plan. They saw Kyungsoo talking to 2 unknown guys. They knew that these 2 were not from SM High. They began to feel jealous at the way their Kyungsoo smiled happily at them. They even hugged each other, which pissed off EXO. Their bloods were boiling in rage. Even Kris who is usually cold and calm didn’t look very happy.

Kyungsoo, Doojoon and Hyunsik started moving. When EXO saw that, they followed the three.

DOOJOON POV

I had a feeling that someone was following us but I turned back and saw nothing. “Maybe I’m imagining things” I thought.

“Let’s go and get some smoothies, recently I have been craving for it” Hyunsik said.

We arrived at the shop and ordered our drinks. I had a mango smoothie, Hyunsik had blueberry and Kyungsoo had strawberry. We went to the park near the shop to have a private conversation since the shop was full of customers.

We got to the park and sat down on a bench.

EXO POV

In one of the bushes

“They sit too close to him. Why is Kyungsoo letting them do that? Did you see that they just touched Kyungsoo’s cheek?” Sehun said

“I want to cut their hands off. Wait, did they just ing hug him?” Kai angrily said

“I have never seen Kyungsoo smile so happily. Why can they have that gorgeous smile” Baekhyun whined and pouted cutely.

“Oh shut up before we get busted. Remember that we are spying on them.” Suho warned

In another bush

“Hey! No!No! They cannot hug him. I should be the one in that position, not them” Chanyeol said

“If Kyungsoo wasn’t with them, I would wushu their off” Tao said

“What are they talking about anyway? Minseok questioned

Behind a tree

“WTF! He just pinched Kyungsoo's fluffy cheek. How dare him do that?” Chen complained

“Hell no!!! They even caressed his cheek. And he is blushing.” Kris obnoxiously said

Kris was clenching his first and with a jealous look on his face.

But the fact was that not only him, but others were very jealous too. Hyunsik and Doojoon had done all the things that they wanted to do with Kyungsoo. Their faces were hot red from all those angry and jealousy feelings. Fortunately, some memebers – Suho, Lay, Luhan, Minseok - were still calm and they were able to control the angry ones. They wanted to observe more before making any conclusions.

HYUNSIK POV

It was fun to meet Kyungsoo again. It’s been a while since we last saw him. Since CUBE is further than our old home our parents decided to move. Our new house is still the in city but it is far from Kyungsoo's house so we had less chances to hangout.

Strangely, those bushes behind us were moving and making weird sounds. I could see somebody hiding behind it. I was sure that someone was watching us. I felt worried not about myself but about Kyungsoo. If anything happened, I could defend myself but Kyungsoo couldn’t. I took out my phone from my bag to text DooJoon.

From: Hyunsik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter