Chapter 2 - New School, New Beginning - Part 1

Our Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 - New School, New Beginning - Part 1

KYUNGSOO POV

My alarm went off so i got up to go to the bathroom, I washed my face, brushed my teeth and got dressed, I just wore something casual not to fancy. I wore a simple white T-shirt, blue jeans, and a grey jacket. I was still a bit sleepy. I walked downstairs and ate the delicious breakfast my aunt made. She cooks really well. I learnt how to cook with her but mine can't be compared to hers.

“Are you ready for school, Kyungsoo?” asked my Uncle.

“Sure I guess.”

“Eat up and I will drive you to school.”

I finished my breakfast and got in the car. Uncle drove me to school. It’s only about 10 minutes from my home to school. But I wish it would last longer so I have some more time to mentally prepare for this new school.

But time flew too fast without me noticing it, I arrived at school.  Uncle wished me good luck I said goodbye and he drove to work. I walked to the school’s gates. As I entered the school, I was astonished by how beautiful it was and how good-looking and pretty the students were.

I quickly went to school's office to get my books and schedule.When I entered office I was greeted by a secretary named Yoona. She was very nice to me. She explained me carefully about the schedule.

She asked “Do you understand everything? If so, then you should go to room 1.20 to get your books. Oh! I almost forgot. Here is your student ID, and one last thing, remember to come back here after school so that a member of the Student Council can give you a tour around school and tell you some more information about student activities. It's optional though, you don't need to come if you don't want to but I still recommend it ”

“Thank you; I should get going now. I will be back after school.”

“Have a great day at school.”

I nodded and waved goodbye. I wondered where room 1.20 was so I looked at the number in front of every door I passed. I guess it must at the end of the hallway. I was still unsure so I tried to find someone to ask for directions. And a really tall figure standing at the locker caught my eye. I shyly went near him and asked ”Excuse me, do you know where room 1.20 is, the place to get textbooks? This is my first day at school, so I’m still new to everything.”

He answered “No problem.  It is at the end of the hallway. You must be nervous since this is your first day right?”

“Uhm, yes I'm very nervous. I should go now or I will be late. Nice talking to you. Thanks and bye.”

“Ok, bye. Have a nice day.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter