Chapter 3 – New School, New Beginning – Part 2

Our Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 – New School, New Beginning – Part 2

Meanwhile, Chanyeol was in a similar state as Kai. He couldn't concentrate in the lesson. His mind was wandering somewhere else. He didn’t seem to notice what was happening around him, he was in his own world admiring Kyungsoo right now. The class had ended but he was just sitting there. Kris was getting annoyed because Chanyeol didn’t respond to his calling. Frustrated, he hit Chanyeol's head. Chanyeol flinched and returned to reality.

“That hurt! Why did you hit me?” Chanyeol yelled.

“Because we keep calling you and you are just spacing out like an idiot. Class is over. Hurry up” Kris said.

“Is there something wrong with you? You looked like you were on cloud 9 for the whole class. You didn’t pay attention to Mr. Kyuhyun lesson. I thought you liked Algebra.” Lay asked

“Actually yes, something did happen. But it wasn't a bad thing. It was good. I think I met an angel. He looks so cute with his doe eyes and heart-shaped smile. His small body makes me want to hug him tightly. He is also well-mannered. I can’t stop thinking about him” Chanyeol said with a big happy smile full of satisfaction.

“Is he really that great?” Suho asked with doubt.

“Of course he is. You have to meet him to believe me.” Chanyeol assured with confidence.

“Right now we need to get to our next class or we will be late.” Kris reminded everyone.

“I have Geo with Lay how about you guys?” Suho asked

“I have History, so boring... But at least I have Xiumin hyung with me, And you Kris?” Chanyeol stated.

“Chemistry” Kris said.

“Good for you, that's one of your favorite subjects” Xiumin finally spoke up.

They said goodbye and headed out to their own class.

Now back to Kyungsoo. Everything seemed to be ok. His first class went smoothly without any problem. He really enjoyed Ms. Luna teaching. Her lesson about Women Roles in The History of Literature was fascinating. He paid attention only to the lesson and didn't concern about his classmates. The first class ended and Kyungsoo went to his next class. Just like the first class nothing special really happened, neither in the next to 2 classes. Everything was rather normal. Now it was time for a 30-minutes break. Instead of staying inside the classroom like he usually did, Kyungsoo decided to go to the school’s garden since he saw how beautiful it was when he looked out the window in Biology.

He stepped inside the garden, feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. He saw a big tall tree and sat down. He pulled out his phone and earphones and started playing some games while listening to music with only one earphone plugged in his right ear. ”This is a really good spot for a break.” Kyungsoo said in his head. After some time a tall figure appeared in front of him and said “You are sitting on my usual spot.”

“Oh sorry! I will leave now.” Kyungsoo apologized.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter