Final

Our Little Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meeting EXO was one of the best things that happened in Kyungsoo’s life. Kyungsoo didn’t have a happy childhood. He lost his brother and both of his parents. Losing his beloved ones caused Kyungsoo to suffer a dramatic trauma. Living in this world only brought pain to him. He didn’t really have a purpose to live.

With the help of his other friends Hyunsik and Doojoon, Kyungsoo became friends with EXO. Each person in EXO loved Kyungsoo with all their heart. They healed the wound in Kyungsoo’s heart and helped him open up his heart. They also changed Kyungsoo into a better person. Kyungsoo became more sociable and confident.

Kyungsoo accepted their feelings and also gave back his genuine feelings. Kyungsoo became a very happy person. He was very grateful to them.

Time passed very fast  while they were enjoying it. A few years had passed and Suho, Kris, XiuMin, Lay were now in college and others were going to graduate from high school soon.

Spending time with EXO, made Kyungsoo more mature. Kyungsoo began to think about his future. He wanted to achieve his dream of becoming a food critic.

Therefore, Kyungsoo worked extra hard and got a scholarship to study abroad. When he told EXO about this great news, all of them were very happy for him despite the little sadness in their heart. This meant they won’t be seeing Kyungsoo for a long time. But they all supported Kyungsoo decision and felt very proud.

Kyungsoo was leaving in 2 months so EXO wanted to spend together all the time they could before Kyungsoo left Korea for America.

They hung out a lot more. They had more group activities. They organized camping trips, BBQ parties. They went to the cinema to watch movies more often. Basically, they spent as much time as possible together. They all cherished every memorable moment.

Kyungsoo’s decision also made EXO to think a lot. This time, Kyungsoo was the one teaching them a lesson, to pursue their dreams and to achieve their goals. It was time they went on separate roads but in the end, they will always meet again. Now, they were really thankful to Kyungsoo for making them realize this.

Kyungsoo was leaving soon. And EXO wanted to prepare a present for Kyungsoo. They all knew that it would be hard to adapt to the new environment in the US. If it were the past Kyungsoo, they would've been very worried. But Kyungsoo was different now. They wanted to give Kyungsoo a meaningful present to encourage him.

They secretly met up at Kris’ house to have a discussion. Like usual, it was quite hard for all of them to agree with the present. Finally, they agreed to give Kyungsoo a photo book filled with all their precious memories.

This photo book consisted of 11 sections. Each person would do one section and chose their favourite moments to put in the section. One the last page of each section, there will be a letter to Kyungsoo from each member.

One week before Kyungsoo’s departure, they finished the photo book and they were going to give it to Kyungsoo when they see him at the airport.

First, Kyungsoo prepared some goodbye gift for his daddy Yunho, mommy Taeyeon, his noonas Jessica and Tiffany, his friends Hyunsik and Doojoon. Kyungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter