Queen of Hearts.

Tears and Kisses

Jiyeon

My heart was beating quickly as we entered the heart-shaped doorway. This wasn't easy for me, it could be easy for Kai and Sumin, because they were a couple, and for Chanyeol and HaYi, because Chanyeol is just so oblivious to everything. I was walking with Suho down a pink path filled with a variety of shaped hearts with little arrows indicating the way. This is a game meant for couples.. not for two friends.
 
Stay cool Jiyeon. It's just Suho, he's being kind and doesn't want us to be a pair of sour lemons.
 
"Jiyeon, I'm sorry if you don't want to do this.. We can go back if we want to", Suho stopped when we were nearing a pink light at the end of the pathway.
"Suho.. it's okay, we can do this. I want to win this prize too!", I dragged him to the end of the path to get hit by the smell of different foods, from kimchi spaghetti, fries and soup to different cakes, ice cream and drinks. Other couples were feeding each other with either their left or right hands, some were dropping the foods and laughing while some were slightly annoyed at each other. I guess HaYi and Chanyeol, Kai and Sumin have already finished this round.
 
"Annyeong~, in this challenge on if you let go of each other's hands you are eliminated. In this challenge you have to pick a main dish and a desert and feed the main dish to your partner, then you switch when you eat the desert.", a woman smiled at us.
Oh Sweet Honey Iced Tea, this was a a complete couples thing.
 
Suho looked at me with a smile and tugged me down to one of the tables, "What do you want to eat?"
I looked at the different dishes on the table and looked at the soup and ice cream, "How about soup and ice cream?"
Suho bent over to reach for the dish of soup, while I took the bowl of ice cream, both of them already had spoons in the bowls.
 
He looked at me uneasily while I took the spoon in the bowl of soup with my left hand and faced him. The soup was steaming hot and I didn't want to scold his pretty face, so I blew on the liquid gently until I sensed that its' heat had gone down a bit.
"Say ah~", I shyly moved the spoon to his lips slightly disoriented, because I had a free left hand but he had a free right hand then he had timidly consumed the soup on the spoon. For the next few minutes, I was blowing on the soup and letting him eat it, Suho was staring at me with gentle eyes and was smiling every now and then. 
"You're so gentle with this Jiyeon", Suho admired, he started to rub his thumb in a supporting way against my palm, which caused my heartbeat to quicken slightly. His gesture made me spill a bit of the soup onto his pants and I was expecting him to be pissed off, "Haha, don't worry about it Jiyeon..", he gently reassured me as I made a worried facial expression. From behind I heard a click, but I ignored it and carried on feeding him the soup.
 
Suho finished the bowl of soup, then he reached for the spoon in the bowl of ice cream, "Say ah~ Jiyeonnieee~", Suho sang at me.
"Ah~", my mouth opened at the ice cream but to my dismay he pulled it back. 
"Call me Suho Oppaaa~ and I'll feed you", he teased me. I don't usually use the word oppa, but the way he teased me made me feel like I just had to call him, anyways, I really wanted that ice cream.
"Feed me Suho Oppaaaaa~", I pouted at him. He looked at me suprised with slightly red cheeks, then he fed me the spoonful of ice cream.
I reluctantly ate the ice cream then looked at him with a smile, "Feed me more Suho Oppa~".
 
He gently fed me the ice cream, but then Suho placed the ice cream into the bowl and wiped my cheek with his fingertips; slightly brushing against my skin and causing me to blush. I heard the click again, but was suprised at Suho's action.
"Uh.. you had ice cream on your cheek Jiyeon", Suho looked down at our hands.
"Oh okay..", I awkwardly murmured.
His actions were so gentle and warm, he never forced the spoon against my lips or made me eat the ice cream quickly. Suddenly, right before we finished he placed his finger in the bowl and smeared my face with ice cream, "Hahaha, so funny Jiyeon~". 'Click'.
"Suhooooooooooo!", I complained at him as I wiped the ice cream with my sleeve pulled up over my fingers, "you're such a meanieee~"
"No I'm not!", he smirked at me.
 
We saw that there was another arrow in front of where our bowls were, pointing to the right, so we followed the direction it was pointing at. Suho still held onto my hand, even though the challenge was over. As we entered the other room, another person came upto us, "Annyeong! This is the singing and dance challenge, one partner has to sing part of a song while the other has to dance to that song". We looked around us and saw that people were stood looking at a stage, in the crowd I had noticed that Chanyeol was holding HaYi's hand and Sumin was cuddling upto Kai, who was stiff and awkward.
 
"Jiyeon, what song do you want to do?", Suho dragged me to the stereo and I saw that the chorus of Sistar's 'Give it To Me' was on it.
I pointed at that song and Suho laughed, "How about you sing and I dance?"
I stared at him confused and he turned to the organiser of the challenge, "We'll do Sistar's 'Give it To Me', my girlfriend will sing and I'll dance". I blushed deeply at the word 'girlfriend' and how casually he said it. Suho's really good at acting about this.
The organiser gave me a microphone and pointed at the mini-stage, "When you're ready just give us a nod".
Me and Suho went onto the small stage and looked at the people in front us, "WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO! That's MY best friends up there!", Chanyeol's deep voice erupted. I nodded at the organiser who announced to the group of people our song; 'Sistar's Give it to Me'.
 
The music started to play and I started to sing the chorus;
 
"Give it to me oh babe give it to me (give it to me) 
Give it to me oh babe give it to me
Oh oh oh oh oh ~ oh oh oh oh oh ~ oh
Amuri wonhago aewonhaedo nunmullo chaewojin binjariman sarangeul dallan mariya
Geugeomyeon doendaneun mariya oh babe give it to me."
As I was singing, people looked at me in awe. I knew had a decent voice, but it couldn't be compared to anyone. Meanwhile, Suho was doing the actual dance during my singing, it was probably the most funniest sight I have ever seen in my life.
People were laughing and joining in even Kai, who was smirking at us both on stage. When we finished we had a massive round of applause, then Chanyeol and HaYi had walked up onto the stage as we came down. HaYi looked really nervous as she gripped the microphone, but Chanyeol gave her a supporting hug. They really did look like a couple, it was cute but depressing to watch, knowing that I really didn't have an actual boyfriend. Suddenly, Suho had put an arm around my shoulder and smirked at me. His smirk was somewhat.. y.. But he suited his smiles better. I turned to see that Kai was staring abstractedly at us. 
HaYi took in a deep breathe and started to sing a chorus of a song I haven't heard of before:
"Nal neomu mitjima

Neon nal ajik jal molla
So just run away run away
I said ooh ooh ooh

Nal saranghajima
Neon nal ajik jal molla
I said run away just run away
Dagaojima

Nae sarangeun saeppalgan rose
Jigeumeun areumdapgetjiman
Nalkaroun gasiro neol apeuge halgeol

Nae sarangeun saeppalgan rose
Geurae nan hyanggiropgetjiman
Gakkai halsurok neol dachige halgeol"
- (Lee Hi Rose)


Her voice was beautiful, it was like an angel's voice had descended form heaven. It was simply breathtaking to listen to her voice, but as she was singing, Chanyeol was doing pirouettes and doing the funniest ballet I have ever seen in my life. I guess that funny dancing runs in Suho's friends. The audience were laughing again and when the song had finished they gave her a massive round of applause. 
 
"HaYi you're so good at singing!" I hugged HaYi with all my might, "You should really join a competition or audition for something!"
"Thanks Jiyeon! I'm not that good, but Chanyeolie was so good at dancing, weren't you Chanyeol?", HaYi beamed at Chanyeol, who had wrapped an arm around her shoulder. When did she start calling him Chanyeolie?
"What can I say, I learnt from the my teacher Suho", Chanyeol teased Suho.
"Wow thanks! I'm not that bad Chanyeol..", Suho pretended to cry.
"Come on! Let's go to the next round!", Suho pulled my sleeve and went for the door, however the organiser stopped the flow of people to the door.
 
"Only these couples can go to the next round; The couple who did a dance duet(Kai and Sumin), the ballet and singing couple, the 'Give it To Me' couple", he carried on naming another five people as we walked into the door. In front of us we saw there was eight platforms with tanks of water under them and oppsite them were chairs with the backseat in the shape of hearts, there was big spaces between them all and people were stood next to the chairs with cards.
"Welcome to the final round everyone! This task is a quiz, you have to answer three questions about your partner. If you answer all three correctly, you win the prize! There can also be various winners too, so don't think this is a competition against other people!", another person announced, "the male partner stands on the platform while the female partner sits in the chairs".
 
"Yah Suho", I whispered.
"Hm?"
"I guess you have to sit in the seats then, eh?", I giggled quietly at him.
"Yah! Who told you I'm girly? I'm more manly than Chanyeol!", Suho picked me up and started to twirl me about.
"Aish, stop it Suho!", I shouted at him while laughing.
"Call me Suho Oppa~ and I'll put you down!", he teased me.
"Suho Oppaaaaaaa~", I sang at him, he then put me down at my response.
Through our whole teasing, everyone was staring at us and giggling. "They're such a cute couple..", a girl had whispered to her partner, "why aren't you cute like him?"
Kai was staring at us again with furrowed brows, like our teasing was annoying him to the core.
 
Can everyone make their way to their assigned areas", an organiser pointed to the tanks and seats.
Suho climbed up onto a ladder and stood on the platform, he looked at me worriedly as the water lapped at the platform that was over it.
"What's Suho's favorite colour?", a question was aimed at me. Easy, it's violet and gold.
"Violet and gold", I answered, Suho's worried face washed over and was replaced with happiness. Was he happy that I remembered our conversation at the café.
"True or False. Suho has a pet kitten called Moon", "False".
Suho's was once again was ecstatic, however as soon as I had answered my question I heard two splashes; Kai's tank and Chanyeol's tank.
 
"Ahhhhhhhh! It's freezing, oh my god, I think I'm going to drown. Someone get me out of here", Chayeol was tall so he was just stood there splashing the water about while he was complaining non-stop. Meanwhile, Kai had climbed over the tank. His clothes had clung to his body and had revealed his abs and the muscles of his back, his hair was dripping ily, the water droplets dripping onto his face and running down his neck. It was a sight to admire. 
My head turned back to Suho who had an unreadable expression, it looked like he wasn't pleased with Kai's appearance or something.
"What was Suho's first kiss?", the last question slightly stumbled me. Was it with his puppy? His remote? Anya! As I was thinking the answer had come to me as I was staring at Suho making a Godzilla impression. "Ah~ his iguana!", I laughed at his dorky impression.
 
Lights started to glow and music played as I answered the last question, Suho had climbed from the tank and ran to me happily. "We won Jiyeoooon, we won the prize", he picked me up again and twirled me. It was fun when he did that to me. 
Chanyeol and HaYi came to us and hugged us both, however Sumin came with a smirk while Kai came rubbing his head with a towel.
"There's still one condition.. if you want to win the prize, you have to kiss your partner", the organiser held out an envelope in his hand, waiting for us to kiss.
Sumin was giggling slightly, "Awww~ Isn't that cuteeee, you have to kiss your boyfriend Jiyeooon~", she clapped her hands. What a face, she had this planned all along! No wonder I was confused when the organiser was asking me questions, she had told them the answers and had probably signed us up for it! 
A hand was running through Suho's hair nervously when he was staring at me, "Just close your eyes, Jiyeon", he whispered in my ear, "Please trust me.."
The desperation in his voice made me trust him, I closed my eyes with my heart pounding in chest. It's okay Jiyeon, you're losing your first kiss to a really attractive guy..
I felt a peck on my cheeks and I opened my eyes to see that Suho had brushed his lips across my cheek and then wrapped an arm around me, "Sorry, I can't just kiss my girlfriend in front of people. It's something that me and her keep private", he seriously looked at Sumin with his brow furrowed. 
"Congratulations, here's your prize; a spa treatment for two!", the organiser looked at us with a wide smile, "you two are such a cute couple, you're lucky to happy such a protective boyfriend!"
I took the envelope and smiled at the people around me, then walked through the exit, leaving Sumin and Kai behind.
 
"I'm sorry Jiyeon!", Suho grabbed my sleeve and turned me around.
"Don't worry Suho.. it's just that Sumin had this planned, didn't she?", I patted him reassuringly, "see we at least got a prize!"
"Ah~ I wanted to win the prize so you and HaYi could go together", his smile made me blush,he was so kind and considerate, but then Chanyeol came rubbing his head with a towel with his other arm drapped around HaYi, who was blushing like crazy. As soon as I saw the towel, it reminded me of Kai's body and the way the water had dripped onto his face.. So y.
 
"Jiyeon! Jiyeon! Guess what?!", she excitedly hugged me.
"What? What, Hayi?"
"Chanyeolie asked me out! Hehehe, and I said yes", uwaa~ so cute, I knew they'd make a great couple as soon as they sat next to each other.
"Wow, congratulations HaYi! I give you and Chanyeol my blessings! But how did he confess to you?"
 
H A Y I
 
Throughout the first challenge, Chanyeol kept on staring intently at me while I fed him kimchi spaghetti. His eyes dropped a bit and he slurped the spaghetti from my chopsticks, causing me to giggle. Realising I was giggling at him, he started to make different faces again just like at lunch and that made me laugh a lot. He finished the plate of spaghetti easily, then he reached for the fork that was near a chocolatey cake, he dug the fork into the cake and slowly pressed it against my lips, "When you're ready to eat, just nod and I'll feed you, I don't want to force my HaYi to eat, okay?" He said 'My HaYi'.
I nodded my head and he slowly let the cake fall from the fork into my mouth, his actions were calm and slightly careful; the complete opposite of what he was a few minutes ago. His stare was serious, but I couldn't help but to just stare at his beautiful brown eyes..
We had cleared the round and was walking towards the next room.
 
"Hey HaYiii~", Chanyeol called behind me. He was so attractive to me he was tall and reminded me of a giant, which made me think of him being as a protective person. His deep voice suited him as well, I couldn't imagine him having another other voice except for this one. Plus, his ears made him seem childish and immature, which he was, but he was also protective and mature when he was feeding me.
"Yes Chanyeol?", my eyes widened as he wrapped his arms around me.
"I've been seeing you around school and I think you're really cute.. and when I saw you sing at the school talent show.. I really admired you.. and when you befriended Jiyeon I was happy because I knew I could talk to you.. umm..", Chanyeol kept on babbling on and on.
"Chanyeol..?", I wraped my arms around him. I too admired him when I saw him rap for the school talent show, and I started to develop a crush on him but I was too shy to talk to him. I was scared I'd get mugged by those crazy fangirls.
 
"I really like you HaYi.. ever since I saw you at the start of the second year", he blushed and let go of his embrace, then proceeded to hold my hands, "can you return my feelings for you?"                                                                                                                                                                                         As soon as he finished talking, I wrapped my arms around his waist and giggled, "I've liked you for ages Chanyeol! I was too shy to ask you too!"               He picked me up and spun me about laughing, "Call me Chanyeolie, HaYiiii~".
We held hands and walked towards the next challenge.                                                             

 

S U H O

Everything came together as to who had bullied Jiyeon. Sumin. I didn't understand what Sumin had against Jiyeon until I saw her look at Kai with an unknown affection in her eyes. I guess Sumin had caught on before and she thought of pulling that sick prank on her. There are rumors that she bullied people who have liked Kai in the past, I didn't understand why. If you had an attractive boyfriend and people envied you, wouldn't you be proud, which she was.. But it could be beacuse she was afraid of him being taken away from her.. What a posessive .

My heart nearly jumped out of my body when I was asked to kiss Jiyeon, I didn't know why.. she was just a friend that I wanted to help. Yet could've it been for my own selfish self? I really enjoyed her acting as my girlfriend and having fun with me, I was overjoyed when I saw that she had remembered the facts about me. But I guess Jiyeon wasn't happy.. If I could've fell through that tank to stop her from getting so worked up over a kiss, I would've done it 50 times over and over again. I knew that things would et out of hand if I had kissed her on the lips or not at all, so the bright idea of being the protective boyfriend came into mind.

I ran my fingers through my hair nervously, hoping that my plan would work. My body leaned into Jiyeon's ear, "Just close your eyes Jiyeon.. Please trust me". She obeyed my wish and I felt myself lean into her cheek and brush my lips against her soft smooth skin. Sparks flew down from my lips and warmed my whole body up, I felt like my lips were on fire when I press my lips against her cheek. The warmth of her blushing had warmed my lips too as I leaned away from her and then wrapped an arm around her shoulder in a slight possessive way, "Sorry, I can't just kiss my girlfriend in front of people. It's something that me and her keep private". My eyes looked at Sumin, who's smirk had turned into a scowl, so it was her who had signed us up for this. Madam Amore's challenges usually needed someone to sign up for them and they also needed certain details about the person too for some challenges. 

Even though I was pissed off about Sumin, my heart was still beating like mad, each and every thump of my heartbeat getting louder and louder in my ears. This feeling was new to me, I had liked and dated girls in the past, but not to the extent of causing a crazy heartbeat.

 
✿❀✿❀✿❀
 
Chanyeol and HaYi had suggested to go to an ice cream shop that was near to Madam Amore. They were both holding hands, giggling together and feeding each other ice cream, it was a really cute sight to behold, however it only tugged at my heartstrings, making me think of what it would be like to hold Jiyeon's hand in that way. Ever since I had pecked her on the lips, my mind hasn't been thinking straight, Jiyeon has completely engulfed me..
 
Her scent..
                                              Her laugh..                
                                                                                     Her eyes, face... beautiful singing voice..
                                                                                                                                                                        I love everything about Jiyeon.
 

 

a u t h o r s    n o t e s

 
as promised, a double update for the lack of the update from yesterday. who do you guys ship? ChanHi, Jiho or KaiMin?
And I promise that there will be some KaiJi soon ;) and find out what this excess clicking noise is too ;P
 
How was everyone's day today? I hope you're all happy and healthy <3<3<3
Oh and isn't Running Man out tomorrow? And EXO Showtime is in like 12 days omgomgomgomg.
 
I love all my readers and I hope that you'll enjoy the story so far <3
 
Comment any improvements you'd like to see and it'd be nice if any of you guys subscribed! I'd really appreciate aything about improvements, so don't hesitate about writing something, even just a hello! ^3^
 
Chanyeolie's face when he sees HaYi, hehehe. I ship them so much
 
 
OH AND IF YOU HAVE FIGURED THAT HAYI IS ACTUALLY LEE HAYI WHO IS LEE HI THEN I GIVE YOU COOKIES, HUGS AND KISSES OK?