Dance.

Tears and Kisses

Jiyeon.

"Whaddup guys?", a deep voice rumbled near us. The guys were suprised that Chanyeol had  a girlfriend, however the fangirls seemed to be in minor shock. Some were fanning themselves, some were crying and a few were screaming. Every person had turned to look at Chanyeol, who had an arm wrapped around HaYi.
"Uh.. Chanyeol..", D.O looked at him with a smirk, his hand pointed at the arm that was lovingly draped across HaYi. 
HaYi herself had slightly pink cheeks and had her head buried into the side of Chanyeol. "Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you that I finally confessed to HaYi!", Chanyeol chuckled, his other arm came across HaYi and he gave a her a gentle hug while kissing her forehead. "She's my little baby~", he sang outloud, HaYi merely giggled at his remark and looked towards me, nodding me a greeting.
My head nodded back at her, giving her a silent greeting then I diverted my eyes from the cute couple and was looking at the fangirls. Many of them were glaring at HaYi, their lips turned into a snarl and most of their fists clenched. 
"Oh.. and I forgot to mention.. anyone who hurts my baby will have to face me afterwards", Chanyeol's tone turned threatening and his hand tightened on HaYi's shoulder blade. 
Various girls soon walked off in protest, occasionally looking back at the two.
"Congratulations Chanyeol! I honestly thought you were gay", Baekhyun piped up then he took HaYi from Chanyeol's embrace, "She's cute too.. I might steal her off you".
"Yah! You dare to touch my princess and I'll kill you", Chanyeol's arms came around HaYi and he pulled her back into the circle of his hug. "She's my baby and mine only!"
 
"Chanyeolie.. you're overreacting, Baekhyun obviously won't do anything to me..", HaYi had walked out of Chanyeol's embrace and walked towards me.
"How was your morning, Jiyeon?", HaYi asked me.
My eyes drifted to Suho and he looked back at me with a nervous smile, "Ah~ Suho came to my house while I was eating breakfast.. and it annoyed me because I had to share some with him!"
"Hahaha, you love food don't you Jiyeon?", HaYi laughed at my answer.
"Who needs a boyfriend when you've got food, HaYi!"
"I agree~"
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, what about me baby?!", Chanyeol's eyes widened and he ran to HaYi, his arms wrapped around her. 
"I was only joking, silly", HaYi leaned up to peck Chanyeol on his cheek.
 
"Look at Chanyeol getting pampered by his girlfriend", snickered Sehun to D.O, who was staring at Chanyeol with curious eyes.
"So Chanyeol..", Sehun started to look at them with a smirk.
"No Sehun! I didn't kiss her or her!", Chanyeol cut off his line off speech, causing HaYi to stare at Sehun with widened eyes.
"Chanyeol.. I was going to ask how your day was", Sehun looked at D.O with a grin.
"Aish! I knew that..", Chanyeol protested nervously.
I looked at Sehun to notice that his rainbow hair was gone and he had gone blonde, it wasn't as bright as Kai's but it had a more pale tone to it. I also noticed that he left his eyebrows black. 
 
Chanyeol was going to complain more until the homeroom bell had gone off. Just before I was going to leave the guys, I felt a strong pair of hands wrap around me and I looked up to see Suho, "If you're feeling down just tell me..".
He then let go off me and gave me a reassuring pat. Suho could easily lighten up my mood and I liked that. I know that if I ever fell down, I'd have his hand reach for me. I'd have my friends' hands reach for me.
The feelings of worry and fear slowly went away as I walked into the homeroom with HaYi, a few eyes were on HaYi and whispers and murmurs filled the room;
 
"I heard that Chanyeol had confessed to her.."
"... dating Chanyeol from EXO-K.."
"I think they're a cute couple.."
"..he's really protective over her.."
 
I gripped HaYi's hand and walked with her to our desks, "They're only jealous, HaYi. You and Chanyeol have the cutest relationship on Earth..", I murmured to her, my voice barely audible.
"Th-thanks Jiyeon.. I'm scared that someone will do something to him", she still gripped onto my hand. I saw the worry she had for Chanyeol in her eyes, so I patted her hand and smiled at her, "You shouldn't be worried! I bet he'll just step on the people who say anything about you..".
"Hehe, you're right, my giant prince will protect me!"
 
The teacher had tapped onto the board to get the attention of everyone, "Students, as you all know.. the cultural fair is coming up and we need to nominate committee members, if there are any people who are willing to do it, please stand now"
My eyes turned to HaYi, who was staring at me with a wide grin on her face. It was our signal to stand up at the same time. "Ah, Jiyeon and HaYi, is there anyone else willing to nominate themselves?"
Aha! Me and HaYi will have so much fun together, we'll plan out the best event in our yea-
My thoughts were cut off by the sound of a chair scrapping the floor behind me, I turned my head slightly to see blonde hair out of the corner of my eye. 
"I nominate myself too", his voice seemed more unusual, almost hoarse.
"Well, I don't see why we shouldn't just have the three of you together. It's settled then, Jiyeon, HaYi and Kai will be our class committee members".
I sat back down on my chair and swiveled behind me, only to find that Kai was already staring at me with a slight smirk. Something seemed a little bit off..
"Hey, Jiyeon", Kai winked at me, "I hope we work well together". That was odd, he never winked at me before. He has one y wink too.. To be honest.. everything about him is y, but the guy can be pretty cute too.. 
"I hope we work well together too!", I raised my hand my fist, "fighting!"
Kai raised his fist and gave me a smile, however it was much cuter than what I was used to. I have seen his smirks, his y grins and smiles, but never a shy smile. He was so confusing sometimes.
"Fighting!"
 
The bell rang and the scarping of chairs against the floors were heard. Me and HaYi were leaving the room until I turned around to look at Kai just once more. To my suprise, I found he was staring at me, noticed my gaze on him and gave me a little wave. I was about to wave back but HaYi had tugged on my sleeve and dragged me off to my first lesson.
 
Me and HaYi entered what looked like an art room, different people were sat with each other, but I noticed that Sehun was sat on his own. We went over to the empty table that he was sat on and he looked up at us with a scowl on his face, only to see that it had disappeared to a bright smile.
"Oh hey guys, sorry for my face.. I usually don't like people sitting with me, but you guys are an exception!"

"Hey class!", a female teacher walked in, "You all know what you got to do, one person take a camera, the other adjust the lighting and someone be a model". I froze. We were doing photography in this lesson. I freaking loved taking photos, it's my number one hobby.
HaYi had come running with a camera in her hands; a Nikon D3200. My eyes then turned to Sehun and I had an evil grin on my face, "Oh Sehunnie..". 
"Nuh-uh..", Sehun replied straight away his hand gripped the table, just in case I dragged him.
"Aw.. Sehunnie Oppa~.." I tried to put on my cutest voice and started to burst with various aegyo moves. Sehun was staring at me with a serious face, however he caved in from my aegyo.
"Uh.. okay.. just once..", his grip let go of the table.
"Ok! How about we go outside and take a test shot?", HaYi had given me the camera and we made our way downstairs.

 
"Say cheese!", I aimed the camera at him and Sehun threw up a peace sign, he gave a slight smile, it wasn't a bright smile but he wasn't frowning either;
 
 
 
"So cute~", I looked at the photo on the camera and showed it to Sehun.
"Wow Jiyeon.. You can really bring out my eyebrows..", Sehun laughed at the picture and I looked back at it.
"It's not my fault you didn't dye your eyebrows too!", I , "HaYi why don't we take turns taking pictures of Sehun?"
"Okay!", HaYi took the camera and aimed it at Sehun, "Pose for the camera Sehunnie~".Sehun's face
suddenly turned serious and he struck a pose full of charisma, he continued to strike several poses casually, yet he looked so much like a prince when he posed. Time flew by really quickly until we were called back into the classroom. The pictures we took of Sehun were good, it looked like he as a completely different person in the photos, still the same Sehun, but a different aura..
 
"Wow! You guys have taken great photos of Sehun!", the art teached exclaimed as she looked through our photos.
"Thanks..", all three of us murmured at the same time. The bell rung, making us leave the art teacher and going to our next lesson.
All of the lessons had passed quickly, I was in such high spirits from the previous lesson that even the teacher's lectures on algebra and the importance of its' use in the future seemed to brighten my mood.

All of my lessons had finished and all the students were making their way to the cafeteria,I was in the yard and I felt an eerie stares all around me. I scanned my radius, but I found no one was in sight, until I felt something was thrown against my face. It was a scarp of paper that was now on the floor. I picked it up and opened it, "SLOOT. KEEP AWAY FROM SOOHO." They could've at least had the decency to write Suho's name correctly, it wasn't even that hard to pronounce or spell. More pieces of paper were being thrown at me at various angles, I figured they were from above because no one was around me. Whoever was doing it was pathetic, it was just piece of paper so I carried on walking. Until I felt something hard hit the top of my head; an apple core. All of a sudden, various foods and items were being thrown at me from above. People were at it again, they thought I had something to do with Suho, but I don't. Me and him have gotten close, I let him get close to me because I trusted Suho. 
Piles of paper and trash were continuously being thrown at me, walking away from it wasn't going to be any good, so I started to run away from the yard. I needed to run, run far away from here and back to the safety of my friends.
 
"!."
"Keep away from Suho Oppa~"
"She's only close to EXO-K so she can be popular."
"Stop thinking that you're the queen of the school."
 
The shouting carried on until I ran so far that I couldn't hear anything at all. Yet, I was still able to hear something.. I could hear music. Why would I hear music at the back of the school, where there was only an abandoned building.
I crept silently to the source of the noise and found that it was coming from the isolated building. The sound of the music was coming out of a slightly opened door, I carefully pressed the door and peeked into the room to find boy dancing to beautiful music. The building itself was dusty and in ruins, there was a broken mirror with cobwebs placed against the wall. Tables and chairs were pressed against the wall. I guessed it was an old part of the school which was left alone. I looked back to the male and watched his dancing:
 
(I know it's the teaser video, but can you guys imagine him with blonde hair, in a school uniform and doing this dance in a deserted building)
 
The moves were joined fluidly, each single motion of the person's hands and legs was graceful. I saw the same fluidity and motions from before. It was Kai. 
I pressed the door to fully open and tiptoed into the room, I was interested in his dancing. It was beautiful to watch, he seemed to put emotion into every single move he did. I concentrated on his face, his eyes were open but they looked lost. Kai was lost in the music, he was lost in the lyrics of the song.
 
"Baby don't cry, tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon,
Baby don't cry, tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya.."
 
When the song finished, he looked in the mirror and found me staring at his dancing. Kai tensed up and his calm serene face had turned cold and icy.
"K-kai..", I stuttered when I walked towards him.
As he heard my voice, his face slowly relaxed and he walked towards his iPod that was placed on one of the tables nearby.
"I guess you found my secret hideout, Jiyeon..", Kai looked at the his iPod while his toe scuffed the floor. "I like dancing here, it's peaceful and no one knows that this building still exists.."
Right as I was going to talk he began to talk again, "I talked to Sumin after the challenges at Madam Amore, and she seemed a bit off.. so I told her I'd talk to her later. When I walked home with you, I kind of realised the relationship I had with her wasn't as deep as I thought", his voice cracked all of a sudden. "I've been in a one-sided relationship.. I thought she loved me, but I kept on giving her love and she never gave me anything", his voice turned hoarse and he turned away and looked at the mirror. I saw that there was something glinting in the light that was running down his face; a tear. "She f-forced herself on me.. she kissed me, but it didn't feel soft, it felt dirty."
His voice sounded broken, Kai looked broken. I knew that he needed the comfort, so I walked to him and wrapped my arms around him and gave him a warm squeeze, "It's okay Kai.."
 
His body tensed up and his hands gripped my arms, "It's not okay! It never was! Five ing years of being lead on..", his shouting echoed around the room. Kai was shaking with rage, and I looked in the mirror to find tears streaming down Kai's face, he was a big mess. He turned around to me and wrapped his arms. A slow melody was escaping his lips in the form of a hum, I felt the vibrations of his humming in his chest.
Tears kept on streaming down his face while he hummed the tune he had just danced to, however he started to sway his body to the tune he was humming. Because I was in his arms, I had no choice but to sway along with him.
"Kai..?"
"I really thought she loved me, at first I didn't feel like it was painful.. but the realisation sunk in. I know that we've never done taboo things together, but she forced herself on me like it was normal for her to do such a thing.. She was cheating on me Jiyeon.. my own girlfriend..", his voice was barely a whisper, and the tears kept on streaming. "When I was on the bus with you and we listened to music, it felt so natural Jiyeon.. it was so nice and made me feel pleasant inside..", his body had stopped swaying and he stared at me with his eyes, they were dull and not shining anymore. The only shine they had was from the tears that had stained his face. 
 
He suddenly buried his face in my neck and inhaled deeply, "You smell of vanilla.. just like that cupcake you gave to me. It was so nice and sweet, just like you Jiyeon..". His arms were set loosely around my waist while he kept his head in the crook of my neck, "Dance with me Jiyeon.."
Softly, Kai placed my arms around his neck and placed his hands on my hips gently. He opened his mouth and began to sing the lyrics of the song he was dancing to before;
 
 
His voice was slightly deep, yet the music that was coming out of his lips and entering my ears was hypnotizing me. Kai started to sway his hips slowly, it wasn't y like the dances he did before, it looked calm and peaceful. As he was singing his eyes were closed and he carried on dancing with me, we didn't do any complicated steps. We merely swayed to the song he was singing and stepped slowly, I didn't know whether he was dancing so easily because I was bad at dancing or because he was too devastated to dance properly.
When he had finished singing, he looked at me with serious eyes, "Thank you Jiyeon.. for setting me free..", his warm breathe tickled my forehead. His breathe was getting closer to my forehead until I felt his warm lips brush against it, such soft and delicate lips were pressed against my head. 
 
"You set me free Jiyeon..", his soft whisper caressed my forehead.

 

S U H O

Little did Jiyeon or Kai know I was staring into the deserted building and saw the scene that was unfolding before my very eyes. I saw it all, the dancing, the singing and Kai kissing her. I knew that Kai came here to dance and I was checking to see if he wanted to come and have lunch with us. 
My heart ached, it ached from its' very core and was hurting. 
I couldn't stand to look at the two in front of me, so I walked away with the ache in my heart slowly numbing every single part of my body. When Jiyeon was down and hurt, I was the one who picked her up and took care of her. Not Kai.
When Jiyeon was forced to kiss me, I only kissed her on the cheek, even though I wanted to kiss her tempting lips. Not Kai.
When her father had hit her, I protected her. Not. Kai.
 
Jiyeon was mine and mine only.
 
 

 

a u t h o r ' s   n o t e s

omg, even though I'm writing this I can't help feel so sorry for kai but even more sorry for suho.
but suho's a bit possessive if you get what i mean..
 
 but who would mind if this guy was getting a bit jealous..
 
comment what you like and what i should improve on too! AND THANK YOU ALL FOR FIVE HUNDRED VIEWS <3 <3 <3