Saranghae

Tears and Kisses

S U H O

I fell onto my bed with my arms wrapped around a white Rilakumma plushie. It was a present from my sweet, sweet Jiyeon..
Right now.. I felt like I was on cloud nine, I had the most boring start to my day but when I saw Jiyeon's face, all the boredom washed away and my heart started to beat quickly again. Her present was so cute, the fluffy material grazing against my skin reminded me of the delicate kiss I had given her before.
 
I was stood in front of Jiyeon with a brown plushie in my had, the delicate fabric brushing against my skin. It was adorable, its' were massive eyes looking at me directly. Inside was another plushie, I was guessing it was Jiyeon's because it looked feminine. 'She bought us couple plushies', my heart started to thump loudly, it was as if my heart might just explode with all the happiness that was filling up in it. A thought flashed across my mind and I smiled at the cheesiness of my thought.
"Can I ask something from you?" I tried to control the nervousness in my voice, Jiyeon simply nodded my head at me.
"C-close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you to..", my voice stammered and I saw that Jiyeon was closing her eyes.
 
I came closer to her and bent down slightly to press my plushie against her face. It was almost as if I was giving her that peck on the cheek that I've always wanted to give her, however I knew I was too shy to do so. Her eyes snapped open and she looked at me, her cheeks were a tint of red. Yet, I, myself,  felt blood rushing to my cheeks. I knew it was a stupid, immature idea so I looked at the floor out of sheepish embarrassment, I wanted to show her my thanks for giving me such a cute present, but I guess my idea was a failure.
"I'm s-sorry.. I just thought that could be my thanks to you..", I forced the words out of me.
But what happened next made my heart explode with happiness, and suprise. "Wouldn't it be better if you did that instead of the bear.."
I froze in my place, my brain stopped working and I couldn't process what Jiyeon just said to me, "Um.. are you sure?"
She merely tilted her head ans smiled an angelic smile, "I'm sure."
My whole body was shaking, I couldn't believe that she asked me to kiss her on the cheek. For some people, it's such a simple task but for me, it isn't that easy. I still haven't had my first kiss with a girl, because I want to save it for the one that is in my heart; Jiyeon.
Bending slightly towards Jiyeon, my face leaned in towards her cheek. Smooth, flushed skin met my lips and the contact sent sparks of joy through my lips and into my whole body. Giving her a peck on the lips emitted such feelings within me, I wondered what would happen if I had kissed her on the lips. This moment was too precious for me, so I kept my lips pressed against her cheek and lifted my hand to caress her face. Something about her skin made me feel the need to touch her. Not in the ual way at all, it was just a need to feel her skin and know that she was happy. I had let go of my plushie long ago and Jiyeon had soon let go of her own to lift her hand to my own. At first, I thought she was going to pull her hand away, but then she placed it upon my own hand and started to the back of my hand with tentative fingertips.
"S-suho.. oppa~..", her voice was merely a whisper, a faint soft whisper that made me stand up again, yet I still kept my hand on her cheek. Jiyeon had stopped my hand and was looking at me with a pink hue splashed across her cheeks. It was breathtaking to watch her so flushed.
 
"I got a bit carried away..", my eyes looked down to the two plushies and I bent down to pick Jiyeon's up with my free hand. I gently placed it upon her lap and she wrapped an arm around the top of its' head.  Once again, I bent down to pick my plushie up by the hand then I resumed Jiyeon's cheek tenderly.
"It's okay Suho", her hand was poking the side of her plushie, "You have really plush lips Suho.." Her voice trailed off and she started to blush again.
"You have such beautiful soft skin Jiyeon", I dropped my hand and she stared at me in suprise. Her reaction was cute, but it stirred more feelings of love in my heart. Timidly, Jiyeon stood up and took my hand, "Shall we go now?", her voice was quiet and inaudible, but she held my hand and stared at me with joyful eyes.
"Okay", I laced our fingers together and picked up her shopping bags, "Let's go"
The journey to her house was silent, but there was a blissful silence. Jiyeon kpt on swinging our hands back and forth and was smiling to herself. She really adorable, every action she did mesmirised me and I didn't know why. But I loved it.
When we arrived at her house, Jiyeon turned to me and leaned up towards me. My heart started to speed up as I realised what she was about to do, she was returning my kiss from before. I bent my knees slightly so Jiyeon was able to reach me, her breathes were getting shorter and I felt the nervousness in her. Soft luscious lips were pressed against my cheek and the feeling of butterflies resumed to flutter within my stomach at the light peck she had given me. 
"See you soon, Suho..", Jiyeon blushed then she walked into her house.
 
I rolled over in my bed and buried my head into the plushie. It had a hint of a vanilla scent in its' fur, it was similar to Jiyeon's scent. My nose was rubbing against the fabric of the plushie and I inhaled it deeply. In my mind, I was wishing I was able to cuddle and hold Jiyeon, while smelling her hair and her beautiful face. Is this feeling I feel towards Jiyeon called love? Thoughts were running across my mind as I picked up my phone and searched the definition of love.
 
 
love
lʌv/
verb
 
  1. 1.
    feel deep affection or ual love for (someone).
    "do you love me?"
    synonyms: be in love with, be infatuated with, be smitten with, be besotted with,be passionate about
 
 
I placed my phone on the pillow and ran a hand through my hair, messing it up. I really wanted to impress her, maybe a new hairstyle will make her happy?
I guess I was in love with Jiyeon. Not ual love, just the deep affection.
 
Wait.
 
I know I'm in love with Jiyeon.
 
 
Jiyeon.
 
My feelings were all over the place. I didn't know what I felt for Suho anymore. Was he a friend? Or does my heart think of him as something much more important? The way I was acting around him today only made me more confused. My brain was telling me that I love Kai, but my heart beats heavily when I'm around Suho. Ever since I saw him at the bus stop, I've been thinking of him as a man, not just a best friend. When he pushed me about on the swings, I felt the rush of happiness flow through my whole body. When he kissed me on the cheek, that happiness turned to joy and stirred feelings within my heart that I didn't know were there. A million thoughts were rushing at my head at once until I heard my phone beep. It was from Suho and my heart started to beat wildly again. 
 
[07:34:10] SUHO: I got bored and started to play around with my hair, what do you think? :3
 
I dropped my phone when I saw the picture of Suho. He looked like a man, he almost had this y aura coming off him in heavy waves. I picked up my phone quickly and messaged him back.
 
[07:35:54] JIYEON: Wow! You need to come into school with your hair like that! All the girls will be all over you.. ^3^
[07:36:23] SUHO: I don't want other girls all over me, as long as you like it I'm satisfied.. >_> 
                     P.S, how's you? ;D x
[07:37:54] JIYEON: aww.. hehe x 'm feeling good right now, what about you?
                        P.S  i really do like your hair and if you don't come into school with it like that, i'll kill you x
[07:38:59] SUHO: i'll come into school with this style then, i promise x
                                      I need to brb but I still want to talk to you, bye xx        
[o7:39:42] JIYEON: okay! and goodbye, have fun suho! xx            
[o7:39:42] SUHO: byeeee xx and i will have fun               
[o7:39:42] JIYEON: buh-bye x                
[o7:39:42] SUHO: you say bye first
[o7:39:42] JIYEON: no you say bye. xx
[o7:39:42] SUHO: fine! bye! xx            
 
I held my phone to my chest and I breathed in deeply, a smile formed at my lips. Suho really did make my day better. A fingertip was slowly tracing my lips, even though it was a few hours since I pecked him on the cheek, I could still feel the warmth of his cheek upon my lips and sense that soft skin of his brushing against my lips. I didn't know what was wrong with me, but all I knew was that I was currently on cloud nine, and nothing could knock me down. 
 
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀❀✿❀✿❀
 
Music was quietly playing in my room as I looked through the various books that was on my desk, I didn't have any homework but I was bored out of my mind and I wanted to do something. I picked up my phone and saw I had no messages or notifications. Just as I was about to put my phone down, it started to ring. It was HaYi.
As I answered the phone a bright and cheery voice was on the other side.
 
"Annyeong Jiyeeeeeeeeeeeon~, you never guess what happened?!"
"What, what, what? Did you meet an idol?", I joked.
"Anya, anya Jiyeon. I came home and Chanyeol was sitting on my door step with a bouqet of roses..", she gave a loving sigh. I felt a pang of sadness in my heart, but it was cleared away when I saw an image of Suho sitting on my porch with flowers.
"Awww.. that's so cute of him HaYi.."
"I know right?! I'll tell you what happened after too.."
 
H A Y I
 
"Chanyeolie! What are you doing sitting in the cold?", I found Chanyeol sitting on the freezing steps of my house, his teeth were chattering but he had a wide smile on his face."
"My baby! I missed you so I thought I'd suprise you!", he jumped up and ran at me, his arms wrapped around my waist gently.
"Pabuuuuuuu~, you could've called me!", I pouted at him as I ran my hands up and down his arms, trying to warm him up.
"But I wanted to see my beautiful princess's face.."
My heart clenched and I swallowed hard. Chanyeol was being so sweet and actually waited for me outside my own house.
"I wanted to see you too, my giant! How about we go in and I'll get you something warm to drink?"
"Ah, okay! I nearly forgot, these are for you", he proded the roses at my nose, letting its' musk tingle my senses and engulfing my nose in a pure flowery scent.
"They're so.. pretty Chanyeol..", I took them and sniffed them.
"But you're prettier HaYi~!", Chanyeol took my hand as we went into my house.
 
Chanyeol was sat on a stool placed near the kitchen worktop and he was staring at me making hot chocolate. "You'd make a really good housewife", Chanyeol thought out loud, completely oblivious to me being there. A Brush crept up my neck as I set two cups of hot chocolate down onto the worktop.
"Baby, you didn't have to make me a drink..", Chanyeol picked up the cup and sipped at the contents, "..but this is really good!"
"Hehe, I'm glad you liked it Chanyeol..", I was drinking out of my own cup until I saw that Chanyeol was staring at me intently.
"Um.. Chanyeolie..?", I stared at him.
He suddenly stood up and walked towards me, his lips curving into a small smile. His head bent down as he trapped me against the worktop with both of his arms. I closed my eyes hoping nothing bad would happen, however I felt something soft brush against my cheek.
"You're the best girlfriend ever Hayi..", Chanyeol looked serious, his hands were on my arms; fingers were splayed across my skin and gently the sides of my arm.
It felt like there was an hours silence between us, but it was only a few minutes. 
It seemed that my body was also leaning upwards towards Chanyeol, while he was leaning down.
"Close your eyes, princess..", his deep voice rumbled in his chest, causing me to stop breathing for a few seconds. I obeyed his request quietly as I felt our two bodies molded together; my chest pressed right up against his own and his arms wrapping gently around my waist. His breathe was caressing my lips, the warmth of it giving a sense of goosebumps down my arms. I was going to get kissed by Chanyeol..
In that split second, I felt both our lips touch and a shock of electric joy ran from my lips all the down through my whole body. My hands gripped on Chanyeol's arms as he carried on brushing his lips timidly against my own. The kiss was delicate and sweet, almost as if I was kissing a rose petal.
When we let go, Chanyeol stared at me with a bright red blush and he looked down at the floor.
 
"Saranghae.."
 
 
Jiyeon.
 
 
"That's so cute and.. romantic..", I sighed sadly, "I wish I could get a boyfriend like that..""
"Chanyeol's such a cutie. Anyway! I called you to know about the whole 'Suho-Plushie-Present'"
I spent fifteen minutes describing what happened between me and Suho to HaYi, occasionally stopping to sigh or giggle at some moments.
"Jiyeon.."
"Yeah?"
"It sounds like you've fallen in love!", HaYi laughed, "My Jiyeonnieeeee~ is in loooovee~".
"Anyaaa~, me and Suho are just friends.. I mean, I think we are..", I hesitated, "I don't think I know what my feelings are at all HaYi, I'm so confused.."
"Oh.. I see, Don't worry about it Jiyeon, only time will tell who you will fall in love with".
 
I hope I'll fall in love with the right person..
 
 

a u t h o r ' s    n o t e s

annyeong readers! today's a short update because I've got a massive amount of revision and homework to do over the weekend and today.
i was so happy typing this chapter out that I felt like getting serious butterflies.
 
(dancing because im so happy about homework yay -.-)
 
I'm dancing of literal happiness because this chapter is so cute
 
how are you guys? I hope you're all healthy and well, and I want to thank you all for 850+ views, you make my day, seriously.
don't hesitate to comment either, everytime someone tells me about how much they love something in a chapter it brings a smile to my face.
I know I say it everytime, but really saranghae my beautiful readers <3
 
 
 
OH AND EXO WON ALBUM OF THE YEAR AWARD AND GD TOOK 4 AWARDS AND SHINEE WON BEST MALE DANCE GROUP AND I COULDNT WATCH IT BEACUSE I WAS AT SCHOOL SO THIS KND EXOTIC ON TWITTER MESSAGED ME ALL THE AWARDS. i really do love the kpop fandom, everyone's so nice.