Outfit

Tears and Kisses
Jiyeon.
 
I rolled in bed for the fiftieth time that morning. After we kissed and confessed Kai walked me home and told me to wake up early for our date. I’m actually going on my first date!
My head turned to the side and I saw my laptop, I realised I haven’t update Eyes recently. Lazily, I crawled to my laptop and opened it. I knew I had some photos saved from the last shoot I did, which was a few days ago. It was a simple daisies in teacups shoot and I had edited one photo that I liked.
 
 
 
K A I
 
The droplets of the shower emitted and a heavy flow of water was falling onto my head. Water trickled from the top of my head, running down to my jawline and dripped from my chin. A bottle of shampoo was in my hand and I had squirted out some of the substance onto my head. I put down the bottle and started to form a lather. The water kept slowly trickling down my chest then sliding down my abdominal. Lather had worked up and I submerged my head in the hot spray of water. My hair was completely wet and was clinging to my face; framing my features and defining my jawline even further. The droplets were now falling from my hair and lashes. I took another bottle of shower gel and poured some into my hands. My hand rubbed against each other and a vanilla smelling aroma was slowly reaching my senses. I bought a new shower gel because it reminded me of Jiyeon’s own scent; sweet and delicious. I slid my hands over my bare chest and stomach, letting the suds of soap stay on my skin. I had to admit; I did have a nice physique and was pretty proud of it.  My head tilted upwards and a hand ran down my neck, leaving suds of soap forming there too. After that, I stood under the shower spray again and rinsed my body from all the soap. Yet again, I squirted another dollop of soap onto my palm and lathered my legs up; they were long lean legs. The toned muscles and the strength in them had come from my continuous dancing.
After I had finished my shower, I walked into my room with a towel around my waist and a towel in my hand drying the strands of hair. Now I needed to find something nice to wear.
My wardrobe doors were wide open and I was throwing clothes I didn’t like on the floor. I knew I had an outfit in my mind but I couldn’t find where the clothes were.
 
A melody came from my phone and my head turned towards the source of the noise. I changed my phone’s settings to play ‘Baby Don’t Cry’ when Eyes was updated, because it reminded me of the time I danced with Jiyeon. Every time I thought of her a blush creeps up my neck and a smile tugs at my face. She makes me happy, she really does.
A frown appeared upon my face as I remembered Sumin, again. I slapped myself mentally for thinking of her. I knew I had to stop and I was improving; it isn’t easy forgetting a love that was years long. But now there is a new person in my heart that actually put me at ease; Jiyeon. I picked up my phone and saw Eyes’ new entry, it was different to what Jiyeon would usually put but I liked it.
I was looking forward to our date. It was going to be so much fun with only me and Jiyeon. There was one small problem; I still couldn’t find the outfit I wanted to wear. I wanted to impress Jiyeon but I didn’t want to look like I’m trying too hard to impress her. This outfit was perfect for our date; not too casual but slightly formal.
I laughed to myself as I looked at the tip I had caused in my room. Wow, even males have the problem of finding an outfit to wear.
I jumped back on my bed after I found a blue jumper, a white shirt and a pair of pants to wear. Now was the time to wait until Jiyeon was going to call me.
Time was ticking by slowly and I was interested in the cracks in the ceiling. My trail of random thoughts were broken as my puppy jumped on to the bed. I was a dog lover and I had recently bought a puppy. It was the fluffiest animal I ever saw and I had this weird habit of typing a ribbon around it because it looked too darn cute. I to my front and started to it then after a while I started to kiss it.
 
 
 
“Who’s the cutest dog on earth?! It’s you! Yes, you! Don’t even deny it!”, I picked Daisy and started to nuzzle her head and talk to her in a serious tone. “I have a date today and I’m nervous Daisy.. Do you think my date is going to enjoy the day?”, I got a bark of agreement.
“Of course she’s going to like the date! Jiyeon will have so much fun that she’s going to remember this day forever.”
The phone rang and I put Daisy down. Jiyeon’s name was on the screen and I answered her call. I really needed to have a selca of her on my phone. Wait, I needed lots of photos of her on my phone.
 
“Annyeeeeong Jiyeonie~, did you sleep well?”
“Neh! I slept good, how about you?”
“I couldn’t sleep because.. I was thinking about you..”, I smirked at my own reply.
“Aish.. you’re so cheesy! Never say that again Kai.”
“You love it really, don’t ya’?”
“Nope”, Jiyeon emphasised the ‘p’ of her nope by doing a popping sound.
“I think.. my heart just broke..”, I clutched my chest jokingly. Even though Jiyeon wasn’t with me, I still felt like I had to do actions as I was talking to her.
“Yah! I was joking, don’t go all sad Kai Oppa~..”, Jiyeon’s voice echoed in my mind.
“Ah, it feels so nice when you call me oppa..”, I smiled again and let my hand rest on my chest; feeling my heavy heartbeat.
“I’ll call you Kai Oppa~ all the time then! Are you ready to do for our date?”
“Yup, I’ll come and pick my baby up and then we’re going to have the time of our lives.”, I plunged a hand in my pocket, “then I have a surprise for you Jiyeonie~”.
“Hehe.. I love suprises! I’ll wait for you Kai Oppa. Byee~”
“Byeeee Jiyeonie!”, I pressed the end button and stared at  my phone.
 
I felt a wave wash over me; excitement, nervousness and joy. 
 

a u t h o r ' s  n o t e s 

i haven't updated in ages, sorry guys! I missed you all ^-^
kai + shower scene was requested by dania and is my little present for her finishing her exams. ;3
I hope you like this little chapter because i'm trying to just give a liiiiiittle taster for the next chapter, which hopefully will be longer or put over two chapters. mula~
 
how have you all been? 
have some y and cute yixing as my apology present /bows 90 degrees/