Park

Tears and Kisses

 

 

Jiyeon

Finally, it was the freaking weekend. No trash being thrown on me, no cornering and being mugged. Just two whole days of rest and peace. I was lying in my bed, my legs were tucked upto my knees and I had my arms wrapped around my knees. The warmth was comforting and so was my dream of the night before.
 
 "If only you knew the feelings that beat within my heart for you, my sweet Jiyeon..", a voice murmured from the dark. I was sat in a field full of lavender and a blue light was all around me. There was a breeze around me, the scent of lavender engulfing me and surrounding me completely.
"It's impossible to not miss you when you're not near me, it seems that even in my dreams my heart yearns for you", the voice echoed in my ears again, the voice was warm comforting.. almost as if it was right next to me.
 "My sweet Jiyeon..", the voice started to fade away.. and I returned to the orange rays of sunlight.
 
Right beside me was the note I had picked up during the middle of the night, the writing was so neat and smooth. No one was home at the time.. so did that mean Suho had carried me up and put me to do bed?
My cheeks warmed up slightly, no one else I know would ever pick me up and put me to bed.
Suho was.. Suho was a pure gentleman. His very actiion had touched my heart and I felt like I had to thank him, again.
My attention was diverted by the sudden beep that had emitted from my phone. On the screen was a notification saying I had a message from Kai. My hands scrambled to open my phone and look at the message.
 
 
[10:12:10] KAI: I dyed my hair! What do you think?
 
Wow. He looked hot, I didn't realise that his features were more complimented when he had a darker hair colour. I liked how his hair was put into a quiff rather than his usual fringe, he almost looked like a completely different person. 
 
[11:14:21] JIYEON: wow! That hair colour really suits you. ;D
[11:17:32] KAI: Really? Thanks! I wanted a new style for a new start. Anyways, did you sleep well?
[11:20:47] JIYEON: yeah! I slept well, how about you?
[11:21:41] KAI: I dreamt soundly yesterday. I need to go now, annyeong~ o/
 
The grip on my phone loosened as I looked at the last message, I was just about to put it down, thinking I got a message from Kai, but I saw it was from HaYi.
 
[11:24:52] HAYI: me + you = shopping. meet me at the mall at 1 o'clock.
[11:26:10] JIYEON; aye, aye captain. ;)
 
I guess today was going to be a fun day after all.. I mean I could go buy something for Suho too, seeing as he bought me food and stuff.. Thinking about it now, Suho has done a lot for me. He helped me on my first day and took me out for coffee, saved my first kiss and protected me for Jongkoon. I really owe my to that guy, I guess a present would cheer him up and express my gratitude to him. I trudged down the stairs to find my umma busily tidying up, "Morning Jiyeonnie~", my mother looked up at me.
"Do you have any plans for today?"
"Yeah, I'm going shopping with HaYi", I gave umma a hug and went back upstairs to get ready for my day out. 
After 20 minutes or so of throwing clothes onto the floor, I finally put together an outfit that I liked. The weather was warm today, so I decided to wear shorts, yet I still wanted to give it a more casual and home-like feel to the outfit so I paired it with a sweater and a pair of converse.
 
 
 
"Jiyeon, you look so nice in your outfit!", HaYi greeted me with her usual smile.
"Anya.. you look so much better HaYi". HaYi was wearing a white dress and had paired it with a pink pastel cardigan. 
 
 
"Don't be silly, pabu~, your outfit is really nice!", HaYi gave me a light punch on the shoulder then linked her arm with mine, "Let's go crazy, shall we?"
 
The first shop that we went to was a small accessories shop that had jewelry within it and I found a cute stack of bracelets which varied in the tones of golds and whites with hints of black, two rings and a thick bracelet. In another shop I found a pair of ripped pastel blue pants and I found them strange but had a bold statement. We had wandered about some more until I found a dark shop with different spotlights in different places, one of the spotlights were shining on a print-tee that looked baggy and comfortable, that too was bought by me. As I was about to leave the shop, I saw a pair of shoes that captured the corner of my eye, they were like sneakers but had velvet detailing on it with small little fragments of what looked like metal placed where every stitch met. My brain was whining at me to buy that too, I didn't regret buying those pair of shoes at all.
We carried walking around the different shops with different items of clothing and HaYi seemed to buy a few items from here and there. Just as we were about to go get a Starbucks, I stopped at a shop that was full of little plushies and teddy bears. My hand shot out at HaYi's sleeve and I pointed to the shop, "I need to get a present for someone.."
"Ah okay!", HaYi rushed to the shop with me.
The shop itself was stuffed with every single kind of plushie I could imagine, from Angry Bird plushies to cute little animals. 
"Awww.. this reminds me of Chanyeolie!", HaYi picked up a furry wolf with a giant smile on its' face, "I have to buy this for him.."
"Hahaha, it does look like him! I bet he'll love it HaYi"
 
HaYi went to line up to pay for the plushie and I was left on my own. A sales assitant came upto me and smiled, "Hello! How can I help you?"
I looked her nervously, "Uh.. I'm buying a present for a boy.."
"Speak no more, madam! We have the perfect plushies for you to buy", she led me towards a section where there were twin plushies, a lot of the plushies varied, from food combinations to tiny animals holding hands. 
"Can you describe this certain someone for me..?"
"Well.. he's kind and gentle.. and he gives the best hugs..", my voice trailed off as I found a blush creeping up my neck.
"I see! How about this set here, it's been a best seller for couples recently. The quality of the fur is also amazing, great for hugs too!", the sales assistant winked at me as she showed me two Rilakumma plushies.

 
They both looked perfect, and when I ran my hand across the top of the plushies head, I felt the material gently caress my skin. It felt like I was touching Suho's hand..
"I'll take these two, then!", I picked the two plushies up and walked to the tills to pay for them both.
They were both so cute and sweet looking, the brown Rilakumma seemed to match Suho perfectly, even though it wasn't smiling I knew that he was going to love it.
After I had paid, I found HaYi was standing outside of the shop with a smile on her face, "Did you buy some plushies too?"
"Yeah, I'm buying a present for Suho as a thank you gift, that guy saved y a few times.."
"Hehehe, that's so cute of you Jiyeon! How about we go get a Starbucks now?"
 
The smell of coffee beans was lingering in the air when we entered Starbucks, we stood in the line of people for our drinks and waited.
"Hello! How can I help you today?"
"Can we have two tall cookies and cream frappuccinos, please?", HaYi said to the barista.
"Okay! Two fraps' coming right up"
We placed the amount for our drinks onto the table and walked to the end of the counter to where the barista was making the drinks.
"Thank you very much, I hope you enjoy your drinks!"
I took a straw for me and HaYi while she took the two drinks and put them on the table. HaYi took her phone out and took a picture of our two drinks, "At least we can make a memory of our first Starbucks together, hehe"
She showed me the picture of our two frappuccinos, "I bet we'll have Starbucks more often now, HaYi"
 

 
I took a sip out of my drink and let the chocolate taste ooze over my tastebuds and exciting my senses. It was a long time since I'd had a Starbucks and it felt good to finally eb able to sit down with a friend and chat casually about things.
"So how are things with you and Chanyeol?"
"He's so cute Jiyeon! He calls me his little baby and princess and he always picks me up and twirls me about", HaYi's eyes were filled with happiness as she clasped her drink and started to from her straw.
"So.. who do you like, Jiyeon?"
My eyes widened at her question and I gulped, "Uh.. no one.."
"Oh.. I think you and Suho would make a cute couple, it's the way you can be so relaxed around each other and you two just act so cute natrually."
Her answer made me slightly suprised, I never saw Suho in a love-related way. For the few days, I saw him as the good friend who was supporting me and was always by my side. while HaYi was talking, images of Kai dancing flashed across my mind, my heart started to beat slightly faster as I remembered him hugging me.
"Awww! You're blushing Jiyeon, do you have a thing for Suho?", HaYi poked me, snapping me back into reality.
"Anyaaaaaa! Suho's just a friend pabu!"
We moved on from the topic as soon as I denied her question about Suho. Our conversations soon varied, from talking about boy bands to clothes and fashion. The day was getting darker and I noticed that it was nearing 5 o'clock.
"I guess we should head back home now, annyeog Jiyeon!", HaYi gave me a massive hug and then punched me lightly on the arm, "Make sure you give that plushie to Suho!"
"Haha, I will!" I returned her hug and then set off for the bus stop. It felt good to talk to a friend about girl-related stuff, it just felt good being wanted somewhere.
 
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀❀✿❀✿❀
 
I arrived at the bus stop with my shopping bags, the air had slightly gone colder, but not by a lot because it was spring. There wasn't many people at the bus stop itself, so I stood near it rocking backwards and forth on my heels.
"Jiyeon?", a familiar voice called behind me, I turned around to find Suho in a grey knit sweater and a pair of skinny jeans with a black jacket on. He looked good, it was almost looking at a completely different person, SUho looked more mature and professional. 
"Hi Suho~", I ran a hand through my hair and smiled at him softly.
"Hello Jiyeon~, you taking bus 72?", Suho gave me a slight hug and looked at the bus timetable.
"Ah, yeah I am, you?"
"Yep, it's the bus home for me. Anyways, what were you doing at the mall?"
"Me and HaYi went shopping and I bought a few items",  opened my bags for him to see the different items I had bought.
 
Lazy Days
 

 
"I admire your dress sense Jiyeon.. it's so diverse and pretty..", Suho had peeked into my bags and my shoes had caught his attention, "Those are some great pair of shoes too.."
"That's what I thought too! I knew I had to buy them", I replied to his comment.
"What's in that bag?", his finger pointed towards the bag that had his present in it.
"Oh! That's a suprise.. how about we go to the park that the bus stops at?", I tilted my head at him.
"Okay, do I get to see the suprise if I go with you?"
"Maybe~", I .
 
Before Suho would say anything, the bus had arrived and we went into the bus. I showed my bus pass to the driver and sat down at the back seat. Soon after I sat down, Suho came and sat down on the seat next to me. He looked at the window I was sat next to and admired the view that was slowly passing by, "I really enjoy looking at the view from a bus window.. it's more relaxing than driving in a car.."
His face was relaxed and his eyes were filled with a calm feeling For some reason my eyes traveled to his neck and I noticed how his adam's apple bobbed up and down as he was breathing, "I hope it's a nice suprise, Jiyeon..", the way he said my name was soft, almost as if he was whispering to himself instead of me.
"Don't worry Suho. You'll really like this suprise", he looked at me when I answered his whisper, his lips curling into a smile and his arm went around my shoulder. We both looked at the window and admired the passing view until the bus had halted to a stop in front of a park. Suho tugged at my arm and we walked out of the bus and into the park.
 
There was lush grass at the sides of the path and the wind was playing with the grass softly. Petals were falling from nearby flowers as the wind blew around them. Suho pointed to a pair of swings close by, "Let me push you on the swing!" He took my arm and ran towards the swings, he must've really wanted to push me on the swings because he carefully pushed me back onto the seat and took my bags from me. Afterwards, he came behind me and started to push ever so slightly at my back. I thought he was going to gently push me at a steady pace, I was wrong. Suddenly, his hands pushed against my back hard and I started to ascend into the air, getting higher and higher.
"Suho! Stop pushing so hard!", I shouted at him from the top of the swing's arch and then it went to the bottom.
"Call me Oppaaa~ and I will"
"Anya! Never!", as soon as I refused, his pushing got harder and I felt my body wobble a bit. I didn't want to rip my pants or graze myself from falling.
"Fine! Stop Suho.. Oppaaa~", I whined at him.
"Good girl", Suho smirked and took hold of the chain of the swing, making the swing stop suddenly. The chains jerked a bit until they were gently swinging slightly, Suho then spun the top of the swing's chains so I was facing him.
"Do I get to see my suprise now?", his chin rested ontop of my head as he held onto the chains to stop me from spnning to the other side.
"It's in the bag", I reached to the side for the bag and handed it to him.
Letting go of the chains slowly and letting me spin back to swing's original position, he walked so he was standing infront of me.
"I hope you like it!", I giggled as he opened the bag.
His eyes widened with excitement as he took out the brown Rilakumma plushie, then he took out the other one.
"I wanted to thank you for helping me Suho.. You've been here for me and I feel so grateful towards you.", my toe started to scuff the floor as I felt blood rush towards my cheek.
"Is this one for you and the brown one is for me..?", Suho placed the white Rilakumma on my lap and I wrapped my arms around it.
"Y-yeah..", I murmured at his question, I didn't know why I was getting shy..
"How about we swap? So when you look at the brown plushie, it reminds you of me and when I look at the white one, it reminds me of you..", his voice trailed off as I saw that his cheeks were slightly pink.
I took the brown plushie from him and gave him the white one, and his arms suddenly wrapped around the bear and he nuzzled his head into it.
"Can I ask something from you?", he hesitated, I nodded my head at him.
"C-close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you to..", he was stammering a bit. I closed my eyes for him and hugged my bear nervously.
 
All of a sudden, I felt something soft graze upon my cheek and I snapped my eyes open Suho was brushing the white bear's mouth against my cheek while blushing heavily. My eyes looked at him and I felt the sudden rush of blood go to my cheeks.
"I'm s-sorry.. I just thought that could be my thanks to you..", Suho looked at the floor, embarassed. 
I didn't know what came over me to say what I said next, my own mind was confusing me. "Wouldn't it be better if you did that instead of the bear.."
Suho's eyes soon were locked on mine as I saw that his face was getting slightly redder, "Um.. are you sure?"
I tilted my head at him and smiled, "I'm sure.."
When he heard my answer, Suho bent down slightly and leaned into my face. I felt his warm breath against my cheek, each puff of his breath was sending butterflies to my stomach. His face was getting closer to me until I felt a pair of plush lips press against my cheek. He kept his lips pressed against my cheek and let his hand hold the other side of my face, gently my cheek with his thumb.
 
Both of our plushies fell onto the floor and ontop of one another. 
 
 

a u t h o r ' s   n o t e s

such a cute and fluffy scene omg..
I'm so tired right now too ;-; but I really wanted to update for you guys xoxo
im just going to sleep dreaming of suho being a cutie..
 
 
Thank you for 700 views and I want to send love to my 21 subscribers too <3 saranghae my readers
*tries to do tao's ~buing buing~ aegyo..*