Hell hole or Heaven?

Tears and Kisses

 

Jiyeon

 

All I could hear was the squeaking of my shoe along the pavement as I started the journey to my new school. 'I wonder what it's like.. I've heard it's a big school that's really good, but I heard that about the last school I went to'. The journey to my school wasn't that long, it was a walk that was around 20 minutes, but when I started to get closer to the school, my eyes widened in amazement..

"Uwah..", my eyes scanned the building, or should I say buildings from left to right, up and down. It was HUGE, with a capital huge in front of the huge.. 

"Yah! Get out of the way if you're not going in! I want to go see EXO-K quick!", a girl behind me shoved me out of the way as several other girls lined up at the beginning of the gates waiting for this so-called 'EXO-K', whatever that was. Slowly, I trudged along to the gates when all the lined up girls screamed at the same time, then ran towards me.'I think I'm gonna die, are they going to mug me for being in the way?!'

I was knocked over by the mob of screaming girls, their shoes nearly trampling me while I covered my body with my arms, they weren't trampling me.. but they were just running around me. Well, it was better than my old school where I had to kiss some glittery toe-nail. Then I realised.. There must be some kind of special force I have that's stopping them! That was probably the only possible explanation that explained what was happening.

My hands were patting my skirt, which was slightly dusty from the floor, then I straightened my tie and pulled my blazer down. This uniform cost a fortune! How dare such idiots start knocking me down as if there's some hot guys behind me, but oh my god, the clothes do seem a bit short.

Coincidentally, I turned around and right before me was the most handsome five boys I've ever seen in my life, they looked like they've just walked out of some fashion magazine and were dressed up in some kind of school uniform, only theirs seemed to be a bit messy.

The first one on the left had brightly coloured hair, it looked like some rainbow fairy threw up in his hair and left it, but it actually looked good on him. Yet, he had a really distinctive feel around him, like he was some kind of prince, it could've been because he actually looked like some form of royalty by the way he looked at everyone; unamused.         The next person seemed to be the complete opposite, he was a giant, not kidding. He had a bright smile on his face, exposing his white teeth, plus the first feature you noticed is that he had pointy ears, which was kinda cute. Afterwards, the person in the middle looked like some kind of angel, he had a nice aura around him and looked like he was the oldest out of them all. What I saw afterwards probably shocked me a lot, it was still a handsome guy.. but he had the most thickest eyeliner line I've ever seen in my life, I wouldn't even dare to put on that much, never mind a boy! But he had this amazing smile that gave him the over-whelming eye smile. The last one in the group of five was a guy who reminded me a bit of the English film character, Harry Potter, he had a pair of glasses that emphasised the size of his eyes, which were big but I also noticed his fluffy red hair.

 

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! EXO-K! They always look too good", one girl shouted.

"Have my babies!", another voice chanted.

"I swear they're models, they're just way too handsome", screamed a voice from the back of the crowd.

Weirdly, the crowd of excited girls suddenly hushed down as two other person walked into the gates. 

Oh. My. God.

If these five guys were handsome, this one guy walking was majestic.. word's cannot describe the extent of this person's beauty. Blonde hair was gently bouncing about from his walking, which somewhat contrasted against his tanned skin, his skin looked flawless and like it belonged to an Arabian prince. He had stunning eyes, two dark eyes that complimented his facial features, he was all perfectly proportioned, from his athletic build all the way to his crazy platinum blonde hair. My heart started to beat like crazy, and my eyes widened at his appearance.. I've never felt like this. Why did I not feel like this when I stared at the other five guys?

Right behind him was a girl who had looked liked she had walked straight from the catwalk of Paris Fashion Week, she had long bouncy curls and pretty dark eyes, her height was average, she looked pretty and nice.. really nice.. But I felt like something was a bit off about her, then I noticed that Platinum Blondie was holding hands with the girl behind him. 

Remembering that I had to go to the school office, I left the dazzling scene of the model-like boys and followed the sign that said; 'Office This Way --->". The school building itself looked old on the outside, but pretty modern on the inside, there were several paintings hung on the wall that I passed by. When I reached the area that had a sign; 'Office', I saw that one of the doors had the sign 'New Students' plated on it, that was probably the office that I had to go to. Shyly, I knocked on the door lightly, then I heard someone say "Come in!", enthusiastically.

Inside I saw that it was a well organised office, and sat right in front of me was the guy who looked like a kind angel from the group of the walking handsome, yep.. the one who I think is the oldest..

"Oh! Hello, I'm Suho", he smiled at me as he held his hand out towards me, I took the hint that he wanted to shake hands with me, so I timidly shook his hand softly.

"I'm Jiyeon..", my voice trailed off while I released his hand and started to play with the corner of my blazer, it wasn't that I was sy, I'm usually not, it's just that I didn't know what he was like.

"Well, I'm a senior and I'm going to show you around the school building and because we have similar timetables, I'll take you to your next lesson too, okay?", he said, then he started to tug on my sleeve, indicating that he wanted me to follow him.

Suho kindly showed me about the different buildings of the school, showing me the various subjects that were in each block, he kindly joked about with me and made me laugh several times. He was a nice and really funny person, so I started to warm up to his responses.

"Yah! Jiyeon", Suho started to make a few funny faces then started to poke my sides.

"Hehe! Stop doing that!", I giggled like mad, then I suddenly started to poke him back.

Our fun was cut short when a bell rung, it was 12:00; lunch.

"Seeing as you don't have anyone to socialize with, how about you come sit with me and my friends at lunch?", he smiled at me once again, then started to make his way to what I would think was the cafeteria. I was wrong. It wasn't a cafeteria, it was the whole fricking shopping centre food court thrown into one big place.. This whole school is amazing, advanced technology, nice classroom, students who knocked you down but didn't actually trample on you.

Suho waved in some direction towards a table, then dragged me towards the table.

"Yah! You don't have to let me sit with your friends", I shyly told him. That was a lie, I really wanted to sit with Suho and his friends, maybe I could see Platinum Blondie again.. then again.. I really did want to go check the food out too.

"Don't joke with me!", Suho exclaimed at my remark, "You're my friend now and you really have to sit with me, okay?"

I pouted at his exclamation, I really wanted to go and check out the massive fried chicken stall, but I guess I could go check it out later after I sit with him and his friends for a few minutes. We reached the table, then Suho placed a hand on my shoulder and announced to the people sat there, "This is Jiyeon guys, you all have to be nice to her or I'll be upset at you, okay? I'm just gonna go get something to eat", he then headed out towards the fried chicken stall. The chicken just looks too good..

Five heads turned around at me after he had finished, all of the guys were there; Rainbow Fairy, Giant, Eyeliner Guy, Harry Potter, I admit even though they were all good looking, they seemed to all be kind of normal.. To my suprise though Platinum Blondie was there and oh my god he gets more handsome every time you stare at him. Rainbow Fairy and Giant moved over to the side and smiled at me, Giant patted the bench then said, "Hi Jiyeon! I'm Chanyeol".

I had honestly not expected such a manly deep voice to come out of someone who was so tall and looked slightly childish. I sat down on the bench, then the Rainbow Fairy spoke, "Hellooo~, I'm Sehun!", I had totally expected this guy to be cold and slightly hard to please. Harry Potter then introduced himself, "I'm Kyungsoo, but you can call me D.O, it's really nice meeting you Jiyeon!", once again he was also really nice though he seemed to be a bit more mature. The guy with eyeliner then flashed me a smile, which caused him to do his cute eye-smile, said, "I'm Baekhyun, Jiyeon! It's really sweet meeting you!".

These five guys seemed to be so different when I first looked at them, but as soon as they introduced themselves they were almost like baby puppies released onto you and showering you with their happiness and rainbows, well.. Sehun did have rainbow hair. I turned to look at Platinum Blondie and smiled at him casually. 'Just be cool and he'll like you, the others like you so he will like you too! He does look kind and nice, and his smirk looks so over-whelming'. His head turned up and he started at me with a blank face, "I'm Kai". His head turn down again and he started to tap on his phone.

He must be busy, I guess.. but the name Kai suits him so much, it just fits his face perfectly. I hadn't realised I was staring at him until someone clicked their fingers in front of me, "Jiyeon~", Suho's voice called behind me, "You were looking at the chicken stall a bit too much, so I figured you wanted to eat some..".

I turned around to look at him and stared at the two boxes he had in his hands, my mouth curled up into a smile as I moved to the side to let Suho sit down next to me.

"Suho, I'll pay for the chicken you just got me", I started to pull out my purse from my wallet.

"Anya! Don't even think about paying for it Jiyeon!", he waved at me to put the purce away with a box of chicken in his hand, he then gave me the box and placed the other in front of him. As I opened the box of chicken, the strong smell of fried chicken hit me. Praise the lord.. this is probably the best chicken I've ever smelt..

"Jiyeon, you kinda look like you're on cloud nine at the moment..", Baekhyun stared at me in slight amusement.

"Hey Baekhyun! You should realise that the chicken from the cafeteria can bring happiness to even the saddest of people", Chanyeol told him as he looked at my box of chicken with hopeful eyes.

"Chanyeol, don't even think about eating that chicken, it's Jiyeon's so go buy your own", Suho raised his eyebrow at Chanyeol, who's mouth was drooling slightly at the over-powering smell.

I giggled at the three at them, then took a chicken piece and took a massive bite out of it, "Well you can't eat any of mine anyway Chanyeol, because you should know that fried chicken is a favorite of mine".

"Hahaha! Jiyeon you're so care free, do you like chicken that much?", Sehun laughed at me

"Of course I do!", I replied.

D.O looked at Kai then started to say, "Kai, you texting Sumin?". Was she the girl with Kai?

"You know it's kinda boring if she sits here with us, all of her friends just come here and hit with us. I mean Jiyeon's cool because she's funny.. but Sumin and her crew are kinda.."

His speech was cut off with a slight snarl, "Sumin and her crew are what, D.O?", the bouncy haired girl was there, smiling at him with full teeth.

"Nothing", he murmured in reply.

This Sumin seems like a bit of a bossy person, but she doesn't look like it, it's probably one of her 'crew' that snarled at D.O. Sumin sauntered with two other girls next to Kai, who greeted her with a slight peck on the lips. I stopped eating my chicken and stared suprised at the both of them, Sumin noticed and flashed me a smile, then started to flirt around with Kai.

"Kai Oppaaaa~, you look so handsome today! I'm so lucky to stare at your beautiful face", she announced loudly while the two other girls announced, "Sumin, you're so lucky to have Kai! I'm so jealous!", in an annoying squeaky voice.

"So Suho, who's the girl attacking her chicken piece?", laughed Sumin, playing around with Kai's hair. I wish I could do that.. it looks so light and fluffy to play with..

"This is Jiyeon, she's a new student but she's really sweet and cute", replied Suho with a little less enthusiasm in his voice, something still seemed a bit off about Sumin, but I couldn't really put my finger on it.. maybe it was because I'm holding the chicken, but that doesn't seem to be it.

"Aaaah~, such a cute name! You're right Suho Oppa, she does look cute too!", Sumin's remark really seemed to get on my nerves, "I have gym next Jiyeon, do you?", I nodded my head at her while eating the second piece of chicken, "Well that's brilliant, we can go to gym together, can't we?", she tilted her head at me with another smile.

The bell rung announcing the end of lunch, we all got up from the table and headed towards the lessons we had. Mine was gym, which I really did not like at all, I wasn't athletic or sporty at all. Sumin walked along with me, she didn't talk to me but just walked near me, not even beside me. 'That's odd'. We soon arrived at a room with the words 'Changing Room 1' on it, it was a room filled with other girls with different appearances and body shapes and they were all getting changed into their gym clothes. Taking my clothes out of my backpack, I got changed as well, then headed out towards the gym.

"Right here you cheerful lot!", the gym teacher, Miss Kim, grinned at us all, "You're all gonna go back to what we did last lesson to do with our dances, the boys will come in too so you'll be able to work on your routines. Park Jiyeon, you can sit out if you want and watch". 

Today must be my lucky day, I think a thousand blessings fell from the sky and on to me. Soon afterwards, there were hooting and the noise of boys soon filled the gym room, a blonde head seemed to stand out from all the other heads; Kai. After everyone got in to their groups and discussed what they were doing, a song started to play from the speakers near me, causing me to jump in suprise. Kai suddenly started to break into a flow of movements, one linking into the other, it was absolutely mesmerising how his body folowed the beat of this music yet his arms and legs were easily flowing, he was so good at his dancing that it diverted my attention away from all the other dances.

For the whole hour, I just stared at Kai and his group doing various dances, yet he was the only one that stood out from everyone else, my heart started to beat quickly as he walked towards me, a smile was on my face. Then he suddenly went past me and changed the song that was playing. Oh. He then turned around and gave me a slight smirk, 'oh my god.. his smirk was so y..', the song soon finished,then Miss Kim dismissed us to go to the changing rooms. It was probably the best day of my life, staring at Kai's face, making friends with handsome guys, no sports and the friend chicken. The whole class was out of the changing rooms and I was the only one in there, then I heard Sumin call for me in the showers, "Hey, Jiyeon, can you help me do someting?"

I entered the shower and found Sumin wasn't in there at all, instead I found myself being push from the back onto the floor, face first down, then all the showers at the same time, soaking me from head to toe.

"Let me make one thing clear to you, Park Jiyeon, Kai is mine and mine only.", I heard Sumin snarl at me, "You go gawp at someone else, because there is no way in hell a piece of scum like you would ever go out with someone like Kai".

In a flash, a bucket full of some sort of goo was aimed at me from a direction, covering me in a sticky substance which really stunk. I had honestly thought this was going to be different from the last school I went to.. I thought I was going to have fun and have a great time withe everyone..

Tears flowed out of my eyes, my hands gripped my clothes as I just lay there staring at the water drops falling on the tiled floor.

So long for that stupid new start.

"Jiyeon? Jiyeooooooooon?", Suho's voice came from the outside, then I heard someone running from the shower room.

"Jiyeon! Oh my god..", Suho stared at me on the floor..

 

 


Authors Notes.

Woohoo! We finally get to meet this so-called EXO-K.

I'm sorry for my boring chapters, but I wanted to start spicing stuff up a bit with the whole hot guys thing.. you know.. no biggie.. ^0^Can you 

also leave any critism in the comments please, I want to know what my readers like and don't like. Even if it's about fried chicken, then go ahead mes amis!

Saranghaeyo readers<3