Horror

Tears and Kisses
XOXO
 
I'm selfish, greedy and a sinner.
 
I knew she was going with Kai, but I wanted her to myself. Just a few moments with her in a beautiful dress would have been enough for me, but then I realised it wouldn't be enough for me at all. I needed Jiyeon by side at that dance, but she already agreed to going with Kai.
A few days before the cultural event, I texted her to ask her to go with me. It seemed impolite, but it would seem too desperate if I met up with her to ask her such a question. When I got the reply, it was like a smack in the face. Kai just broke up with Sumin, so why is he making a move on Jiyeon?
She was pure and innocent, untouched and I didn't want anyone else to touch her but me. Yet when we were dancing together on the rooftop, I couldn't bring myself to claim her first kiss. I knew what I was doing was wrong, it shouldn't be a kiss behind a mask, it should be open and shown to the world that Jiyeon is mine.
 
That Jiyeon belongs to me.
 
That dance with her felt like it was forever, but felt like it passed in the blink of an eye. Holding her in my arms felt like it was the perfect embrace, her warmth against me and her vanilla scent completely surrounded me. The flickering of the candles let her dress sparkle from the glow that was warming us from the ground.
I wanted to show her my face, I really did. But if I did, things wouldn't have ended well. So I disappeared, leaving Jiyeon with the present I got for her.

 

K A I

I didn't want to leave Jiyeon on her own so I rushed to go to the bathroom. Jiyeon herself.. was so beautiful, her dress suited her so perfectly it hurts my eyes to look at her. Her mask was so unique too, it barely covered any features of her face, yet it enhanced her to make her look more mysterious. If you excluded the makeup she had on, it was like looking at a perfect creature; an angel.
Just as I was coming back from my 'break', I felt something bump against me from the back.
"Ah~, sorry..", I turned around but stopped midway through speech. It was Sumin.
"Annyeong Kai~, I see you're dressy up so ily..", her stare was seductive and I felt like I was being cornered, again. But she wouldn't get the better of me this time.
"I have to go back to my partner, Sumin", I cut her off from speaking and stared at her coldly.
"Who's your partner? It's amazing how you've gotten over me so quickly..", her seductive gaze disappeared and she placed her hand on my arm.
"My partner is Jiyeon and yeah, I got over you pretty quickly because you're such a ", I brushed her hand off my arm and turned around.
"You'll regret what you said Kai", I smirked and started to walk away, "Jiyeon will regret going to the dance with you!", I froze a bit at her remark and ignored it.
 
When I came back, I found that Jiyeon wasn't in the hall neither was she outside. I started to panic slightly, thinking Sumin was going to do something until I saw that she walked into the hall with a guy. Seeing her come into the hall made my worry ease, I figured she would of went to the toilet or bathroom too, so I waited outside of the hall.
It was funny how Sumin makes a remark about me getting over her quickly when I've heard that she's been flirting with half of the male population of the school. To be honest, I was thankful for leaving her, because I was able to meet Jiyeon. My face had turned into a scowl because I saw Sumin walk out with a different guy, what a slag.
After a few minutes of waiting, I saw Jiyeon heading towards my direction. Her face was flushed pink and she had a pretty pearl bracelet on her wrist. 
"Where have you been? I've been waiting for you..", I pouted and looked at the floor.
"I was just with you a few minutes ago..?", her face looked confused and she held her wrist up.
"Anya.. I was here waiting for ten minutes, I thought you ditched me..", I had no idea what she was on about, and putting that aside I wanted to know who gave her that bracelet. Jiyeon was my date, not someone else's.
"That's strange.. I was dancing with someone who had the same mask as you, they even had the same outfit and hairstyle..", her voice sounded scared and it worried me so I wrapped an arm around her and squeezed her.
"Well, you're with me so don't be scared baby..", I took her hand and walked back in to the hall.
"Let's dance some more?", I smirked at her and put my hands on her waist, pulled her close to me until I felt her breathe warming me. I was so lucky to have such a beautiful date for tonight, I really was.
 
"Okay, hehe.."
 

Jiyeon.

Sunlight broke through the window and onto my face, the gentle rays were refelecting from the pearl bracelet placed on the desk. Its' rays were reflected into my face, causing me to groan. The weekend had started and it was too early for me to wake up, umma already texted me saying she was at work. I was going to be alone at home. Great.
Memories from yesterday came rushing into my mind, I danced all night with Kai then he walked me home. I remembered that he gave me a hug before I went in, but over-powering that memory was the memory of dancing with a complete stranger.
I needed to tell someone about it; Hayi.
Before I even called her, I clambered out of bed and went to the toilet. My reflection in the mirror was a mess and I felt like I wasn't the same person as yesterday. I really did sleep like a man if it made me look so ugly in the morning.
After I had finished scrubbing at my teeth and washing my face I walked back into my room and called HaYi.
 
"Annyyeeeeeong, early bird!", HaYi's cheery voice called to me from the phone.
"Urannyeong..", my voice cracked a bit and I plopped onto my bed.
"I guess you aren't an early bird after all.."
"Yah! It's too early to even talk, but yesterday's events have been bothering me."
"Go on..?"
I explained to HaYi what happened yesterday with the mystery dancer, my hand had picked up the pearl bracelet and I was inspecting it carefully.
"That sounds so creepily romantic.."
"Uh-huh, same thoughts over here, the bracelet doesn't look cheap either."
"How about you come over to Suho's, he's having like some get-together for a film with the guys."
"I'm not doing anything today, so I don't see why not."
"Ok, I'll get Chanyeol to come with me so we can go together to your house, then pick you up, 'mkay?"
"Aye, aye Captain HaYi."
"Yah! Pabu~"
"Pabu your ", I ended the call and cupped the pearl bracelet. It was pretty.. but the feelings that were in my heart at the time weren't calming down. Even though a few hours have passed, it still feels like I'm in the mystery-dancer's arms. Sigh, I needed to get some breakfast and then get changed.
 
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀❀✿❀✿❀
 
 
 
 
I looked down to my over-sized pink sweater and white jeggings, it didn't seem to be overly-casual. I couldn't be bothered getting changed properly.
We were stood outside of Suho's house, it was bigger than the average house. Way bigger..
His front garden was beautifully kept with various flowers, which even let off a fragnant scent. Me, HaYi and Chanyeol were stood outside of his door.
"We knocked three times and he hasn't answered..", HaYi murmured and looked at the door.
"How about we do this, baby", Chanyeol started to thud loudly on the door, "Yaaaaaaah! Suho hyung! Open the dooooor~"
Right next to the door was a small button, I figured it was the doorbell and gently pushed it.
"Heeeeeeeeey~ Suho! Stop being a meanie and let us i-", the door opened and Chanyeol's palm hit suho square in the forehead, "Uh.. I'm sorry..?"
Suho looked up to Chanyeol with a red mark on his forehead and just smiled, "Ah~, annyeong guys! Come in."
Chanyeol dragged HaYi into the house while I stepped in, "Suho.. you alright? Chanyeol looked like he hit you really hard.."
"I'm fine, ahaha~"
"Nopeee, we're putting some ice on that forehead", I walked in a direction then walked back to him, "where's your kitchen..?"
"I'll take you", Suho took my hand and pulled me to what I presumed to what was the kitchen.
I found the fridge in his spacious kitchen and opened the freezer draw, there were ice cube trays so I took them out. Afterwards, I placed a few in a paper towel and looked at Suho
"This might hurt a bit..I don't know if it will or not.." I gently pressed the ice to his forehead.
He winced slightly then let a smile spread over his face, "I'm fine Jiyeon..really."
"Shut up Suho, you just winced!", I pressed the ice against his head again.
"I didn't!", he suddenly placed his hand on top of mine and pulled my hand away, "I'm feeling better now, okay? Let's go, the guys are waiting for us."
"Okay..", Suho wrapped his arm around my waist and I was suprised at his sudden skinship.

We walked into another room and found that Sehun, Baekhyun, D.O, Kai, Chanyeol and HaYi sprawled all over the room. Sehun was pulling Chanyeol's ears and poking him while HaYi laughed and giggled along, while D.O and Kai were surrounded by the largest pile of snacks I have ever seen in my life.
"They're finally here! We can start on the snacks now!", Sehun was about to pounce on the pile of snacks when he was stopped by D.O who protectively stood up in front of it.
"Yah.. the snacks are ours, not yours..", D.O gritted his teeth, "go sit in the corner and I'll give you food."
"Yeah! Last time you started on the snacks all we found were empty boxes and wrappers", Baekhyun shoved Sehun aside from the snacks and formed a barrier with D.O.
"You're so mean! They're being meeeaaaaaaan~", Sehun turned around and noticed me and Suho, "Suho! Kick Baekhyun and D.O out of the house for being mean."
"If you carry on, I'll kick you all out of the house", Suho grinned and dragged me to a spot on a nearby couch.
Kai came and sat down next to me then smiled, "Annyeong, how's your day?", he rested his head on his arm and looked at me with big eyes. How could he look so cute!
"It's going good! How about you?", I relaxed back into the couch.
"I'm good, haha"
Chanyeol picked up the remote and opened the television, I was suprised that it was a Smart TV and that you could browse through films online.
"What film do you want to watch princess?"
"Um.. mula~. How about we all vote?"
Chanyeol stood up and started to wave his hands about until Baekhyun threw a pillow at his face, "Sit down giant! We already voted, we're watching a horror film."
I hated horror films. I couldn't stand watching the trailers, nevermind a full film. Suho picked up the remote and turned the televison on, I was suprised to see that he had a Smart TV. He kept on flicking through Netflix until he found the film, "You all ready?"
"Anya! Give us some snaaaaacks~", Sehun whined from the corner, only to find himself being hit in the face witha  bag of toffee popcorn, "Yay!"
"Here, have some snacks", D.O threw a few bags of popcorn and boxes of sweets and chocolate at me, Kai and Suho. We caught them and I found I had salted popcorn and Kai had buttered popcorn. "Uh.. can we swap?" I pointed at Kai's bag of popcorn.
"'Mkay", Kai took my bag and placed his bag on my lap, then turned to the TV screen. The film was starting.
The tension in the room was building up as the film was starting, I hid tucked my knees to my chest and embraced them.. Suho saw me hiding behind my knees and leaned in to me, "You can hug me when the scary bits are on..?"
"I d-don't want to both-her you", my voice was unclear because of the popcorn in my mouth and my eyes were looking over to the screen. 
 
HaYi was cuddling into Chanyeol, while D.O and Baekhyun were stuffing their faces and Sehun was lying on the floor in a starfish position with a bag of crisps on his stomach. The film was at a part where the main character was in a dark room and a disorientating piano melody was playing, I could feel my senses highten at the sound and my body tensed up. Suddenly, a little girl popped out of no where. Sehun rolled over shouting, causing crisps to go all over the place. Baekhyun jumped on D.O and started screaming, while Chanyeol started to cry loudly and hugged HaYi. As for me, I did the most idiotic action ever, as Kai jumped slightly from suprise and Suho nearly screamed, my hands shot out and I gripped onto Suho's thigh and Kai's arm by accident. Kai looked at me with a smile and then I pulled my arm away from him, however Suho looked down at my hand on his thigh and placed his own hand over it, "Bad move Jiyeon, now your hand's gonna stay there!", he sounded serious. I couldn't concentrate on the film, but I felt Suho lace his fingers with mine and move our hands between us. The film carried on and there were certain scenes as to where ghosts would pop up and I'd jump out of suprisement and fear. After a bit, I felt an arm drape over my should and I turned to see Kai smiling slightly, he tightened his grip on my arm and pulled me slightly to his side. Suho's hand was still laced with mine and he was looking at me with a raised brow and tugged my arm lightly. I was stuck in between two guys. One was holding my hand and the other had me by his side and they were both tugging at me. 
 
Suho looked at Kai and then let go of my hand, his face had a scowl on it and I suddenly felt bad. It wasn't my fault though, Kai just decided to pull me to his side. Kai then pulled me even closer to him until our bodies were touching, "When you feel like crying or screaming, just bury your head in my neck, shoulder or something", he sounded like he was telling me to put my head on his neck instead of asking me. 
As the film was nearing the end, more scary bits were shown and I kept on jumping and Kai wrapped his other arm around me. When the last scene started, a a series of horrifying events happened and everyone started screaming and shouting, but I had my head buried in Kai's embrace. His arms were running up and down my back and his warm breathe was tickling my neck, he was so close to me I felt like I was going to explode. My hands were gripped on Kai's shirt and I kept tightening my grip on it until I let go and placed my hands back on his chest, through the fabric I felt his well-defined chest. It was like resting against a pillow, to be honest.
When the film ended, Kai rested his head ontop of my own and pulled my body close to his own until we were touching, "Thanks for yesterday.. baby..", he whispered the last word into my hair and I felt shivers run up my spine.
 
The lights were turned back on and I saw that the area around Sehun was an absolute tip, snacks were all over the place and in the middle of it all was a shivering Sehun, "we are never ever watching that film ever again!"
"It's not our fault you were screaming and crying like a baby..", Chanyeol smirked and put his chin on HaYi.
"Last time I checked, you were crying and screaming like a baby too, so shush!", HaYi punched Chanyeol lightly on the arm.
"How do you know that ghost isn't real?! I won't be able to protect my baby from the evil ghosts.."
"You're such a kid sometimes Chanyeolie!", HaYi laughed and leaned in to peck Chanyeol on the lips, "I'll be fine." They looked so cute together, and I yearned for that type of relationship. Images flashed from yesterday, the mystery dancer was so close to me, his lips were literally on the corner of my lips.
Kai unwrapped his arms around me gave me a smile, "It wasn't too bad to watch eh?"
"That's because she had her head tucked under your armpit", Suho piped up and everyone looked at us three.
"Hahahahaah! Why was Jiyeon doing that?", D.O was collecting the wrappers and bags from the floor.
"Because.. I'm really scared of horror films and I felt like crying non-stop throughout the whole film..", I explained to him.
"Aaaah, I see! We all hate horror films here, we just like laughing at each other's reactions..", Baekhyun poked Sehun with the side of his foot, "Yah! Pick up your rubbish you pig.."
"Uh.. I have to go now!", Sehun patted his clothes and ran out of the room.
"Aish, that kid. Come on D.O, we have to go get some stuff for school", Baekhyun dragged D.O, who had finished putting all the wrappers in a bin bag.
"Okay, okay! I'm coming."
"Er.. me and HaYi have a date at the ice cream shoooop~", Chanyeol picked HaYi and she kept on hitting him.
"Put me down! Yah!", she looked helpless, "Jiyeeeeeooooon~ I'll text you! Araso?"
I nodded my head at her as a response and looked at Kai. He was putting on a hat and looked at us both, "I have to go somewhere, annyeong~", he waved at Suho and pulled me into a hug. Kai pressed his lips to the top of my ear and whispered, "maybe we should go watch a horror film alone if you're going to cuddle me liek you did.."
My cheeks turned a slight tint of red and I was left alone with Suho. He looked at me uneasily and was poking the floor with his toe, "Jiyeon.."
 
 
S U H O
 
I had to tell her that I was the one who danced with her on the rooftop. I needed to tell her, I couldn't let Kai take her away so easily.
She could get mad at me, scream at me. But I know that she would understand at the end.
 
Jiyeon could only be claimed by me. Kim Junmyeon.
 
 

a u t h o r ' s  n o t e s 

short chapter update, sorry for the lack of updates for two days. I've been ill and tired and had piles of homework to do.
but omg guys, did you all watch exo showtime ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RhYyd7xSu8 link for people who havent watched it)
it was so funny, i was craving chicken and taught myself how to not wink.. and i cant wait for episode two.
 
 
and exo have the new xmas album, and are gonna be on running man AND D.O IS GONNA STAR IN A FILM
my feels are all over the place..
 
what did you guys think of this update, if you didn't like it tell me in the comments! and btw..
i want to thank achromatic shop and the designer Nee_li for the poster I requested. (you guys should check them out btw)
saranghae my followers for getting me over 1100+ views, I thought this story would only get like 200 I guess I was wrong ._.
 
/ reaches out to cuddle all of my readers /