Play

Tears and Kisses

Jiyeon.

It was pure coincidence right? Suho only came later on, which was after the mystery dancer was with me.
 I mean, he and Kai did have similar hairstyles now, only this dancer was pale.. way paler than Kai. But it couldn't be Suho, he wouldn't pull something off like that.
It was just the way he said those words;
 
'My precious Jiyeon..'
 
Those words, they rung in my head and brought me back to the day before. Being held in strong warm arms, feeling safe and completely cut off from the world. Only me and the dancer.Suho looked nervous, as if I had asked him if he murdered someone. It added to my suspicion.  "Uh.. mystery dancer..?", he looked down at his hands.
"Yeah, I was dancing with a mystery dancer.. and you two seem so alike.."
"J-jiyeon..", he looked like he was going to say something when my phone had started to ring. Damn.
My hand was wrapped around my phone and I looked at the screen; 'Kai'.
 
"Annyeong?"
"Ah, Jiyeonie~ how about we go play tomorrow?"
"Play? Um..", my gaze was on Suho, who nodded his head and sat down on the grass again.
"Pleaaaaseeeee~, we'll have so much fun! I promise."
"Hm.. okay! When will we meet up?"
"I'll tell you at the park near your house, come soon! Haha~"
"Okay, okay", the call ended and I looked at Suho, he was twiddling pieces of grass and looked slightly lost. "I have to go"
"You can go..", he spoke softly, his eyes faltered as he looked the other way, "have fun.."
"We'll talk soon, araso?"
"Neh.."
 
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀❀✿❀✿❀
 
The wind was blowing making the swings creak, they were the very same swings where I gave Suho his plushie. His story had stuck in my head and I couldn't seem to stop thinking about it. Suho was always smiling and always supporting people, he never showed a sad expression at all. How could someone with such a terrible past keep on smiling everyday? But me and him are similar, we have lost a key figure in our lives.
My thoughts were swirling around in my head endlessly until my sight had turned black and I realised that a pair of warm hands were on my eyes.
"Guess who~?", a familar voice cut through my thoughts and put me at ease.
"Hm.. I don't know.. Get off me ert!", I teased and placed my hands on the hands on my face.
"Yah! I am no ert at all!", the hands trailed down from my face and rested on my waist. My own hands were still ontop of the pair of warm hands. 
My face turned upwards and I met two brown orbs filled with happiness, "annyeong Jiyeonie~"
"Hiii Kai!", a smile spread across my face.
Kai leaned down until the tip of his nose was touching mine and then he whispered excitedly, "I know we saw each other earlier, but I felt like I should ask you out in person.." So cute! Asking me out to go with him in person.. Uwaa~..
"I was thinking of going to an amusement park or something like that..?", he looked up and stared at the slide that was near us, "let's go slide down it!"
I felt myself being dragged towards the park to the side that were deserted and lonesome, the rust on the chains was creeping from the top of the chain all the way down to the seats and the seat itself looked weathered and almost tattered. How did this swing feel so nice when me and Suho were playing on them?

“I’m going to push you on the swing, araso?”, Kai’s hand gently pressed against my back, causing butterflies to well up inside, then pushed me. He did this several times until I was softly swinging on the swing, the breeze tickling my face and playing with my hair.

 

The swinging suddenly stopped and a pair of lips were pressed against the top of my head, “you look really pretty today, Jiyeon”, Kai murmured into my long locks of hair, “I keep telling you over and over again.. but you look really pretty..”

His nose was pressed against my hair and warm breathes were caressing my head. Everything seem perfect, having the person I’ve been crushing on so close to me.

“Mm.. vanilla..”, he was rubbing his nose up and down my hair and inhaling the scent that was lingering within it, “Jiyeonie always smells of vanilla”. Warm breathes tickled my scalp again and I felt myself being pushed gently again.

“I don’t want to push too hard to annoy you..”, his voice trailed off as he carried on pushing.

We stayed in a state of peace as Kai carried on pushing the swing, then the swinging stopped and I found Kai in front of me. His eyes were somehow vacant, as if all his thoughts were elsewhere, “Sometimes.. I miss being with Sumin, she made me feel like I was needed, like I was meant to be for her”, his hand went on his heart, “at first it used to be bad, I.. felt like giving up on myself, but I’m getting there”. Kai sat on the floor and looked at me, tears were forming in his eyes, “I-I just feel safe around you, you bring out a part of me that I never thought I had..”

My eyes trailed down to the floor, Kai noticed this so he placed a fingertip under my chin and lifted my head up, “Jiyeonie~..”. He was close, really close.

“Uh.. hi?”, his face was getting closer.

“I.. like you..”, a blush complimented Kai’s skin tone and I felt a surge of blood rush to my own cheeks. Was this real? Was Kim freaking Jongin confessing to me?

“I know I’m still a bit weird with Sumin.. but here..”, he placed my hand over his chest, “is telling me that I like you..”

 

His heartbeat was unsteady, random thuds were coming from his chest and warming my hand up. Kai placed a hand on my cheek and nervously smiled, “I g-going to kiss you now..”

I nodded my head at him, “c-close your eyes Jiyeonie”.

My eyes tentatively closed as I felt the warm breathe of Kai nearing towards my lips; gently caressing the bow of my lips. His hand was still placed over my hand which was on his chest and his heartbeat was still thumping hard and fast. It happened slowly, his plump lips pressing against mine; a soft hand caressing my cheek; a crazily thumping heartbeat. In that one moment, I felt like we were infinite; his nervous breath was warming my lips up then I felt the cold claim them again as he leaned away from me ever so slightly. “I really like you Jiyeonie~..”, he pressed his lips against my own again and wrapped his arms around my waist. We stayed with our lips connected for a while, causing indulgent sensations running up and down my whole body; I was alive and buzzing. My first kiss was taken by Kai and I did not feel a single bit of regret.

 

Our lips parted and I whispered softly against Kai’s lips:


“I like you too Kai..”

 

a u t h o r ' s  n o t e s 

dundundundundundun kaixjiyeon huehuehuehue
sorry for the people who wanted suho, but there are pleeeeeeeeeeeeenty of suprises coming up.
(ill send triple satan in exo form if you bash >:( )
 
 
I'd just like to thank Dania for motivating me to finish this story and give me ideas 
saranghae <3
 
how was your day guys btw? im great because i pre-ordered the miracles in december album yaaay~
 
 
 
the way kyungsoo held his drink in exo showtime confused me omfg