Lover's Path

Tears and Kisses
Jiyeon
 
It wasn't their fault at all. It was mine.
 
 
If only I had thought things through properly and realised that starting a new life was too good to be true..
 
Every single day, hour and minute I felt like an outcast standing on the edge of the circle. It seemed like I was apart of people's lives, watching them grow up and live happily, yet when I tried to join into their lives I was cast aside and left to sob in the lonely darkness.
 
✿❀✿❀✿✿❀✿✿❀✿❀
 
 "Yah! Don't touch my toys you weirdo!", a small kid pouted at a girl with cute pigtails, her hand extending to snatch the Barbie doll that the girl with pigtails was holding. "You're not allowed to touch any of my toys, or else..", her pout had turned into a snarl that was scaring the girl with pigtails - Jiyeon.
Jiyeon's never had luck with people at all, everyday she'd walk to the park close by, where her classmates from kindergraten would be and she'd try to join in with their games.
 
"Jiyeon! How did you scrape your knees?", her umma gasped as Jiyeon walked into the living room, her first clenched as tears came out of her eyes. Her pigtails were loosened and her nose was runny, however there was a gash on her knee that was seeping blood and stained her beautiful floral dress.
"I f-fell mummy and I got a b-boo booo~", Jiyeon stuttered in a sad tone, her eyes dropped to the floor and her toe was rubbing the floor.
"Come to mummy and she'll make your boo-boo better", her umma smiled at her sadly.
 
She was lucky that today was only a gash, sometimes it was ripped clothes, a black eye or a bloody lip. Later on that night, Jiyeon was going to run to her umma with a storybook when she found her sobbing silently.
"All I want is my Jiyeon to be happy..", she cried. Jiyeon's hand's turned pale as she dropped her book on the floor.
 
When Jiyeon saw her umma that day, she decided to never try to join in with anyone again, they only caused her pain and broke her umma's heart. 
 
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿✿❀
 
I had broken her promise to myself that she had made many years ago. As soon as Suho picked me up from my fall, my walls came tumbling down and I had let myself befriend kind people. But not everyone agreed with my friendship.
 
I held my phone as I uploaded a photo to Eyes:
 
 
I was walking down the empty corridor and was about to turn, when I was pushed into a corner by several different hands. My face hit the wall, sending a spike of pain from my nose downwards. My body turned around to see who had pushed me but I faced around ten girls, each and every single one of them was glaring at me with the most ugliest frown I've ever seen on someone's face.
 
"Why were you walking with EXO-K?", one of the girl questioned. 
"Because I'm their friend and they walked with me to school", I replied casually. I've learnt that if I let them see that I'm scared, they'll feel more powerful and feel the need to push you about.
"Anya!", a girl shouted at me, "I saw you walk close with Suho oppa and then he patted you on the shoulder", seriously? Were they going to question me over a stupid pat on the shoulder?
"I saw it too!", a girl shoved me against the wall when I tried to walk through the mob of angry girls, "You're just another who's hitting on him!" 
Anger rose within me, and within seconds I shouted back at them, "You're all so stupid, he's just a friend!"
Another hand shoved at me, causing my head to hit the wall, "You're lying, stop lying you idiot".
 
"Yah! I told you, me and Suho have nothing between us, we're just really good friends", I shouted back at them again, this time I heard my voice echo throughout the whole corridor.
Suddenly, I felt a harsh slap causing a shot of pain travel from a girl's hand to my cheek. "You're nothing buy a stupid , trying to get into Suho oppa's pants! You're filth and scum!", after the girls remark, a girl had lashed out at me and had started to hit my body. I covered my arms over my body in defense and yelled at them, "Anya! I'm just his friend, we're nothing more but frien-mpppphh!", a hand went over my mouth, stopping my line of speech and I felt more stabs of pain all across my body. I wanted it to stop but if I gave up now, I'd know that I'll never be able to live the new life I wanted. My eyes shut as I tightened my arms around me, each jab, punch and slap on my body was slowly weakening me - I wanted it to end.
 
"Oi!", a familiar voice boomed from the end of the corridor.
"! Someone's coming, run!", one of the girls shrieked, after that the mob of girls scattered and ran away from me. I leaned my hand against the wall, gripped my body and started to wheeze. 
 
"Jiyeon, hey.. you okay?", the familar voice whispered out to me - Kai. His hand reached out to me, but I looked at him uneasily. If Sumin finds out that Kai's talking to me, I'll be done for. I didn't want him to worry about me, I don't deserve his attention..
"Don't worry Kai, I've had worse in the past", I expected him to walk away or just smile.
 
He didn't. Instead, he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and let his head rest on my chin. He completely engulfed me, his scent had me dizzy while his warm embrace was tightening. His gesture suddenly made me wrap my arms around his body gently, then press my head slightly against his chest. Then he sniffed then sighed, "Vanilla.."
We were in each other's embrace until I realised I had to go see HaYi, so I pushed him slightly and looked up at Kai's angelic face.
"I'm okay", I tried to sound happy and strong,the complete opposite of what I was before. I turned around to walk to the cafeteria when I heard Kai say, "Yah! Jiyeon", I turned around to look at him, "thanks for the cupcake from before, I really enjoyed the vanilla taste".
He smiled at me gently while I felt my hands shake a little. He finally talked to me properly and even smiled.. that smile..
"It's no biggie!", I replied. It was a big deal, maybe we can be friends after all.
 
I walked away from him, my heart beating so fast and loud it seemed like it nothing was a reality. Kai had hugged me.. he must care about me! Right?
My phone beeped; "Upload complete".
 
 
 
"Jiyeon!" HaYi waved at me as I entered the cafeteria with a slight smile on my face. "Where shall we sit, Jiyeon?", she asked me as we looked around the room, people were chatting giddily.
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! Jiyeeon~", Chanyeol's voice was directed at me, "Come here and sit with u- Owwwwwwwwwwww!~ Baekhyun!".
 
Some people turned around to look at Chanyeol, who was now glaring at Baekhyun. I guess we had no choice but to sit there before Chanyeol embarrasses himself in front of everyone again. HaYi was staring at me with widened eyes before I tugged her sleeve and dragged her to EXO-K's table. When we arrived, the guys looked up at me and smiled, then turned to look at HaYi.
 
"Hey! Will you introduce us to your friend, Jiyeon?", Suho greeted me.
"Ah~, guys this is Lee HaYi, Lee HaYi this is Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun, D.O and Suho", I pointed at each of the members, every one of them giving them a smile except for Chanyeol who was frowning at Baekhyun.
 
"You're such a meanie, all I wanted was to get Jiyeon's attention!", he complained.
"Well you could've went to her and invited her like a normal person".
 
Sehun scoffed at Baekhyun's remark, "Chanyeol and normal? That's something that don't go together"
"Why is everyone being mean to me!", Chanyeol sighed then looked  HaYi, "HaYiiiiiiiiiiiii come sit next to me".
HaYi shyly looked at Chanyeol and then looked at me, "What? Go sit with him pabu~!", I shoved her lightly towards Chanyeol, who was now beaming at HaYi.
 
"Jiyeon, come sit next to me", Suho scooted over and patted the bench. I sat down in between him and D.O
"Hi, D.O", I nodded my head at D.O while he was nibbling on a Kit Kat. "Ah, hello Jiyeon", D.O nodded back at me then continued to nibble the outer chocolate layer of the Kit Kat. Srange child.
 
"How was your second day at school?", Suho faced me.
"It was okay, except that maths was completely and utterly booooooooooring~, right HaYi?"
HaYi was laughing at Chanyeol's funny faces then turned to me, "Yeah! It was so boring, I nearly fell asleep if it wasn't for you tapping my shoulder every two seconds!"
"Haha, I guess it really is boring!", Suho laughed at me and HaYi's responses.
 
"Hey Jiyeon, how about we go to the mall after school? If it's okay with you, I can show you around the different places and where to get the cutest clothes from!", HaYi beamed at me.
"Uwaaaaa~ I want to go shopping too HaYiiiiiii~", Chanyeol chimed into our conversation. He and HaYi really hit off well, it's cute to look at them both.
"You can tag along too Chanyeol! How about everyone can come?", she suggetsted.
"I'm sorry I can't come!", Baekhyun sighed at us with sad eyes, "I have detention.."
 
"I'm going getting bubble tea with D.O today, but we can go together another time, okay?", Sehun said as he ran a hand through his rainbow hair. "Yeah, we're sorry Jiyeon and HaYi.. we've kinda had this planned..", D.O stared at me apologetically, I noticed that he had nibbled all the chocolate around the Kit Kat and was now eating the biscuit bit.
 
"I can come", Suho was about to say something else when a voice cut in, "Go where?". Sumin.
"We're going to go to the mall after school!", Chanyeol announced while clapping his hands.
"I'm going too! Kai oppaaaa~, come with me please?", she batted her lashes at Kai, who was biting an apple carelessly.
"Fine, I'll come", he said half-heartedly.
 
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿✿❀
 
We had arrived at the shopping mall, people were walking about, some talked ob their phones while others were chatting loudly. I was with HaYi, Suho, Chanyeol, Kai and Sumin. Me and the guys were walking ahead while Kai and Miss Flirty-Pants trailed behind us.
 
"Look! A wishing fountain", Suho pointed at an exquisite fountain in the shape of an angel that had water running from its' hands. It was simply majestic. HaYi had grabbed my hand and ran with me over to the fountain, "Let's make a wish! Legend says that if you aim it at the hands of the angel, you wish will certainly come true."
 
I reached for a coin in my blazer pocket and found I had two coins. I gave one to HaYi then looked at the angel's hands. Here goes nothing. My hand aimed at the angel's hands and then I threw the coin. It flipped through the air, the light hitting it as it flew towards my target. I closed my eyes and wished as hard as I could: 'I want to be with the one I love the most'. My thoughts were ceased by the cold sound of the coin hitting the smooth-edged marble, followed by a 'plop' in the water. After I threw my coin into the fountain, I also heard HaYi's coin hit against the hand and then 'plop' into the water.
 
"What did you wish for Jiyeon?", Suho asked me, his eyes looking at the bottom of the fountain, porbably where my coin was.
"But if I tell you my wish, it won't come true!", I frowned at him.
"Haha! That's true, we don't want your wish to be broken".
 
Sumin and Kai had finally reached to where we were and looked at the fountain, "You're all so stupid thinking your wishes are gonna come true".
"Heeeeeey, it's not stupid at all, right HaYi", Chanyeol turned his head to look at HaYi.
"Oh, um.. yeah.. It's not stupid", HaYi murmured.
 
After our wishes at the fountain we started to look around the mall, we started at clothing shops.
"This is so cute Jiyeon! We have to get try this on", HaYi dragged me to the changing room. I guess it's a habit for people to just drag me about, but I didn't mind at all. I was having fun with all my friends. 
 
"Yah! Chanyeol", HaYi looked at Chanyeol, "Can you and Suho wait for us outside?"
"Ah, okay! I'll wait for you HaYi", Chanyeol smiled at her. 
 
Around my arm  there was a jumper and skirt, with a pair of shoes dangling from my fingertips and some accessories in my other arm:
 
Casual Autumn

 

HaYi went into the changing room next to me holding the outfit she was going to try on:
 
Pastel Autumn
Whatever HaYi was holding sure looked cute. I'm usually a girly type of person too, but I really wanted to try out somethig a bit different. If I was going to have a new start, I should really change my style a bit.
After I had got into the outfit I brought I heard HaYi shout at me, "Jiyeon, how about we come out at the same time?"
"Oh, okay!", I replied happily.
"Ready? 1.. 2.. 3!", we both came out of our changing rooms and stared at each other.
"Oh my god! Your outfit is so nice HaYi, it's just co cute!", my jaw had dropped at HaYi's outfit.
"Anya Jiyeon, your outfit is waaaaay better than mine, it's girly but it's also so casual!", HaYi came and started to play with the owl key necklace around my neck.
"We should really buy these", I started to play with the owl necklace myself.
 
"Woooooooooooooow, you guys look so good!", Chanyeol whistled at me and HaYi while wiggling his brows.
"Awww, thank you Chanyeol!", HaYi giggled at his reaction.
"Thanks Chanyeol! What do you think Suho?", my eyes went to Suho who had ust walked in after Chanyeol.
"It looks so pretty and beautiful Jiyeon..", he stared at my outfit, "and HaYi, your taste is so nice."
"Hehe, thanks!", me and HaYi said at the same time.

"Suho, where did Kai and the witch go?", Chayeol raised his brow, "I thought they wanted to come with us..?"
"Kai just texted me asking us to meet him in front of Madam Amore", he replied to Chanyeol's question.
"Jiyeon, let's get changed and we'll buy these, okay?", HaYi went back into the changing room.
 
We bought our items and set off to where Kai had asked us to come. When we arrived there, all I could see were hearts and cupids hung around the entrance of the place and standing in front of the entrance was Kai and Sumin. He saw us coming and waved at us, while Sumin was babbling on her phone. As soon as we stood net to them, Sumin ended her phone call and pointed to the entrance, "We're going in, come on!"
 
 
I had seriously thought it was some kind of girly shop, until I saw that couples were holding hands and they were walking into another door that was a massive heart.
"Hello! Welcome to Madam Amore, we are having a couples competition. All you have to do is go through the challenges that we provide with your partner and you win a prize, which is a day out for two."
"Come on HaYi, I want to win the prizeeeeeee~", Chanyeol yanked HaYi's hand and ran into the heart shaped door, completely oblivious to the fact that you had to be a couple to do it.
 
"Um.. well..", Suho looked at me awkwardly, "Let's go in and have a laugh?"
"Uh.. sure.."I looked at the floor while blood was rushing to my cheeks.Suho took my hand gently and walked into the heart shaped door.
 
Here goes nothing Jiyeon.. 

 

 

a u t h o r ' s    n o t e s.

Chanyeol and HaYi should just be a couple already, even if they've met for a day.
How are you guys? /hugs/ I was a bit sick and tired so I couldn't update chapter 6.. :c sorry
 
I also made the outfits on polyvore
 
Anyway, what do you guys want to see more in the story?
Comment any things you don't like either!
It'd be nice if you guys subscribed too <3 saranghaeyo my readers.
 
/sends my love to all my readers/