Chapter 2

Second Chances

   MIA POV:

     I knocked on the door and opened it to peek inside the conference room. Mr. LSM was inside holding what looks like my application.  He motioned for me to come in and started the conversation with my age of 18, studying at Seoul for my high school and about to graduate in a few months.  He showed concerns on where I am living, and on how I commute from Daegu to Seoul on weekends and now to add SM training.

 

     "We can house you in our dorms but as of now there are no rooms available" Mr. LSM said. "But," he continued. "There is a boys group now on tour, no one is in their dorm. You can stay there till they get back or till we can find you a another. I also have to tell you that this situation is unusual, we don't really allow boys and girls in one apartment building."

 

     "I understand Sir". I replied. "You can expect me to behave and not be an embarrassment to the company."

 

     "You have a voice that I like very much, from what I have seen from your audition tape but we have to work on your cheography a bit." Mr. LSM said.

 

     I felt my face go red for the unexpected remark. He stood up and I took that as a signal our meeting is over. As he opened the door, he called out "Kris! please take Ms. Logan to the dorm of SHINee. She will be staying there till the boys get back from tour."

 

     I shook Mr. LSM hand said my goodbye and bowing my thanks but my mind is going wild with thoughts of staying in SHINee's dorm.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

This is harder than I thought. I'm more of a reader than a writer.