Chapter 8

Second Chances

SHINee POV:

   "One more week to go and we'll be back in Korea!!!" This announcement was made by Jonghyun, they were all taking a break from filming their new MV.

   "Are you homesick hyung??" asked Taemin, busy playing with a ball he did not see Jonghyun's scowl.

   "I have not bought anything yet!!! We have to put in some time for shopping!!!" Key shouted at them with arms at his waist.

   "Seriously! Shopping?! Why don't we all go have fun instead." Minho reasoned out. "We have not done that in a while."

   "Do we all have to go?" wailed Onew. He rather sleep than go out anyway. It's not that he does not want to spend quality time with his group, but with their schedule rest or sleep is a priority for them.

   They all laughed at his question. Of course they would all go or else the Almighty Key will nag them till they all agree.

   "Rock, paper, scissors!" Insisted Onew.

   "Do you really want to go through with that Hyung?" Key asked, he knows their leader is not very good with that game. Standing up and facing Onew, he got ready for their match.

   "YES!!! I CAN DO THIS! I CAN WIN THIS!" Onew shouted confidently.

   "Hyung, if you lose, you have to do what I say for the day we go shopping." Key anticipating his win.

   "And if YOU lose, you won't nag me till we get back to Korea." Onew countered.

   The rest of the group shouted encouragement at the two, they rather not take sides on their hyungs game.

   Onew lost to Key, 3 games out of 5.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

CONGRATULATIONS SHINee for winning at the Melon Awards!!!

I know I am so late in congratulating them, but better late than never. I laughed so hard at the end of the awards show. Poor Key, but he was really game with all the lipstick on his face.

Hope all shawols celebrated with SHINee's win.