Chapter 12

Second Chances

SHINee POV:

   "We'll be very busy till we go back home, our schedule is hectic." Declared Onew to his group, looking at their list. They were on their way to a radio show for interview. Dressed in semi-casual clothes, they still have to look their best for the fan meet later.

   "Let me see." Key reached over from where he was sitting at the back of their leader. They were inside the company van. Onew, in front beside the driver. Key with Taemin, behind them was Jonghyun and Minho. Jonghyun, busy with his cellphone and Minho with headphones on, both are not paying attention to what was happening in front.

   Taemin looked at the list Key was holding. "Photo shoots, interviews, live show and another fan site event." He mumbled to himself. He's very excited to meet all their fans whenever he can.

   "It's a good thing Key finished his shopping." Jonghyun commented absently when he heard Taemin mention the schedule.

   "YAH!" Key shouted, looking back at Jonghyun. "I still want to buy that shirt we saw the other day. If you were not so much in a hurry to go the video store, I would have bought it." He was miserable, not being able to buy the shirt with retro prints.

   "It's also your fault!" Pointing a finger at Taemin.

   "WEH!" Taemin looked at his Umma in surprise. "How is it my fault?

   "I got distracted when I reminded you of your passport." Key angrily crossed his arms around his chest.

   "Kids! No fighting inside the van." Onew scolded them. "You can shop again next time Key, and Taemin be more attentive to your things so Key won't remind you too much." Trying to placate the two. "Really! being their leader can give you a headache sometimes especially when they argue." He said to himself.

   "Maybe next time we can seperate and go to the places we want to go, then meet up afterwards. It would be easier to us all than being in one place and hurrying to go to another." Minho suggested joining the conversation, he placed his headphones and MP3 inside his bag. He was listening to his song list and looking at the others, he saw that Key hyung was getting heated up and their leader looking back at his hyung and Taemin. "But I have to admit it was fun to go around together and have fun, we don't always get to do that. I mean, we hang out all the time at the dorm and when we work but we rarely hang out."

   They looked at each other and smiled, Minho is right after all.

   "We're here!!" Exclaimed Taemin, the van parked in front of the building and they got ready for the show.

   "HWAITING!!!" They shouted before stepping out of the van.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the late update and short chapter. I promise to do better.

Please enjoy reading my new chapter!!!

 

Watch EXO "MIRACLES IN DECEMBER" HIGHLIGHT MEDLY,

and SHINee "3,2,1" Full Music Video!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

                                                             images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDKv8ZtaGTTqxbblk05J2

 

I liked his hair better when it was a brunette. He looks more fierce as a blonde. What do you think???