Chapter 4

Second Chances

MIA POV:

   Kris and I were walking towards the dorms. I kept quiet because I don't want to appear too eager or ask stupid questions. Kris kept talking about the other residents of the dorms.

 

KRIS POV:

   She seems like a snob, too bad she's cute. Maybe she thinks she's too good to be sharing dorms. Here I am, trying to be friendly but all she has done is be quiet. After this, I'll say goodbye and forget about her.

   "Well! Here we are! SHINee's dorm!" He announced. As we walked inside, you can smell the unused atmosphere of the dorm. Everything seems neat as if they just left but you can see that no one has been here for some time.

   "I have to go back to SM, you can find your way back, right?" kris asked. I must have done something weird, suddenly Kris looked freaked out and then I was looking up at him.  "Are you okay? Are you sick or something?" He kept asking me. "Sit up, put your head between your knees." He ordered.

   "I did do something stupid!" I mumbled. It was so embarrassing, I just want to cry or disappear through the floor.

   "Hey! You're not stupid, shocked maybe?" Kris said. "Come on, it's alright. Nothing to be embarrassed about." He assured me while rubbing my back.

   "I'm sorry." Is all I can say to him.

   "I thought you were a snob but you were just scared." He laughed out loud. "Let's start over. I'm Kris of EXO, and you are?"

   Helping me up from the floor. "I'm Mia, nice to meet you." I shyly replied.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONES POV:

   We started walking back to SM building.  I never stopped asking all that I was curious about, like how was it to work there? How long do they practice? When and how did he start as an idol?  I suddenly stopped and bowed low.

   "I really, really am sorry for what happened before. I guess I was too nervous and fainting on you when you've been so kind to me."

   "It's okay, just don't do it again! You practically scared me back there." Kris said. "Girls, fall all over me but not faint over me." He laughlingly added.

   "I must admit, it was a first for me too."

   "Are you moving in later?"

   "Maybe Monday. I have to go to Daegu first to get my things and some of my stuff are in my friends house and school locker."

   "You still go to school?"

   "Yes, and I'll be graduating this year."

   "You started late for the training program, but Mr. LSM must have liked your audition." He frowned.

   "This is my 2nd audition. I have to back out of my first try a few years back when my ahjumma wanted me to finish school before starting training." I answered softly.

   "You agreed with your ahjumma?"

   "She's the only family I have here in Korea. Since it was important to her that I finish school, I thought to give in to her just this once." I said.

   We were entering the doors of the SM building. Realizing the time, "Omo, it's almost time for the orientation. See you later Kris! Bye!" I shouted while running towards the elevators.