Chapter 3

Second Chances

SHINee POV:

   "Yes Sir, I'll inform them immediately." The manager of SHINee looked at the boys in various stages of hair and make-up. Waiting for them to look at him before telling them of the news.

 

   "That was Mr. LSM. He wanted me to tell you guys of the new roommate who'll be staying at your dorm while you're on tour." He can tell by their faces that they were not happy, but it was the managements decision. They really have no choice in the matter.

 

   "Your roommate won't be staying long in your dorm, it's only until another one will be available by the time we get back to Korea. The management would have found one for the trainee." manager hyung said to them.

 

   "It's okay Hyung." Onew said. "It seems the arrangement is only temporary."

 

   "It's a trainee?" Taemin asked. As the Maknae of their group, he wondered if the trainee is really good.

 

   "Why?" Jonghyun glanced at Taemin. "Scared that he might replace you?"

 

   "As long as the new trainee does not touch any of our stuff, it's okay for him to stay." Key's comment brought a sudden silence in the dressing room. They all became thoughtful and remembered all that they left behind.

 

   "We should not worry." Minho said. "If the management trust him, then we should do the same."

 

   Everyone's thoughts were interrupted when they were called for the photo shoot.