Chapter 5

Second Chances

   "Whew! I'm tired." Jonghyun said to no one in particular as they went inside their hotel room. He headed for the sofa to lie face-down. Their hotel room have 2 bedrooms and living area, it's almost a suite with no adjoining kitchen.

 

   The photoshoot and interview for the taped broadcast is finished for the day. Tomorrow they have a full schedule of commercial shooting for a brand they are promoting.

 

   "Hyungs!" Minho called their attention as he sat on the chair near the sofa. "What do you think of someone else staying at our dorm? I'm sort of uncomfortable, not knowing who that person is."

 

   "Do we have to talk about that now?!" Key answered angrily, he moved aside Jonghyuns' legs to sit. "We are all tired, even if we talk about it, there is nothing we can do since we are here, duh!"

 

   "You said a while ago to trust whoever he is, remember..." Jonghyun mumbled.

 

   "I remember the scary noona." Taemin piped in from his spot on the floor.

 

   "Yah!!!" Onew yelled, he was sitting on the other chair beside Minho. "Do you have to mention HER!!!"

 

   Everyone threw pillows at Taemin for reminding them of the scary noona. Then they all laughed and proceeded to have a pillow fight. Eventually tiring of their game, they retired to their beds and agreed to concentrate first on work and worry about their roommate when they get back to Korea.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DenMZA96Im0

(The noona mentioned is from YUNHA NAM ep. 9.)

 

I'm not sure if I should make longer chapters or not.........

Comment  Please!!!  (hehehe)