Chapter 8

Do You Remember Me?

   'Ms.Kim please wake up.'Her maid wakes her up and not her father.'Where's my appa?'Usually her father wake her but not today.'He already go.'Haejin nodded and take a shower.Haejin go to kitchen for breakfast.She saw Jaekyung at the table.'Jaekyung?'Jaekyung grin at her.'Good morning.Today is your first day of schooling and Im going with you.'

   When Haejin and Jaekyung entered the school,everyone are looking at Haejin.'Damn,she so beautiful.'One of the boy said.A few girls are jealous with Haejin.She's returned to her old school,where everyone because she's a nerd.And now everyone are like =0.She so different right now.'You used to school here before this.'Jaekyung are helping Haejin to remember.'Really?'Haejin frowned.Jaekyung nodded.They are in the same class.Jaekyung decide to take same class with Haejn so that she can help Haejin.

   'Why EXO are so famous in this school?'Haejin started the conversation.'Because they are Kingka's in this school.'Haejin become puzzled.'What is Kingka?'Jaekyung covered his face with his hand.'Kingka is someone that famous and rich.'Haejin nodded.'Come on,let's go home.It's already late.'

   'Luhan hyung,why you never tell me that Haejin is your cousin?'Suddenly,Sehun come up to Luhan.'I never thought that you knew Haejin.Plus,you never tell me that.'Luhan drink the bubble tea that Sehun give to him.'Beside,why do you ask?'Sehun shooked his head.'Hyung,don't you realize something weird happen?'Luhan put the bubble tea on the table.'No.What something weird?'Luhan frowned.'Haejin don't remember me but how can she remember you?'Luhan grinned.'Im her cousin.Of course she remember me.'Sehun slap Luhan's arm.Then,Luhan bursts out laugh.

   'Im home!'Luhan put the car key on the table.'Umma,where are you?'

—LUHAN's POV—

   I decide to ask my mom about what happened to Haejin.She so different.Sehun was right.She don't remember anything.I remembered on the first day she come back.She look confused.Maybe she pretended remember me.'Yes,Luhan.Im at kitchen.'I heard my mom.I go to kitchen and saw my mom are cooking.'Umma,can I ask you a question?''Sure.'My mom are focusing on her cooking.'Why Haejin looks weird?'I asked.'Weird?Like what?'She asked me back.'Like she's forget me.'Mom stop focusing on her cooking and turn her face to me.Mom sighed and tell me the real story.Now I know why.

—END POV—

  Jaekyung are playing with Haejin.She missed her so much.Then,they stopped playing.Jaekyung take a thick book and put it on Haejin's bed.'What''s that?'Haejin look at the thick book.'It's photo book.'Jaekyung open the book.Jaekyung tell the story about each of the pictures.Then,Haejin gazed at a picture that have two kids.'This is you and this is Oh Sehun.'Jaekyung showed the picture to Haejin.'Oh Sehun?''He's your childhood friend.'Haejin gaze at Sehun's face.There's something mystery about him.


Im sorry if my english are not good.Im gonna continue update tomorrow...

Good night,have a nice dream =)