Chapter 6

Do You Remember Me?

   Jaekyung's phone ringing.It's Sehun.'Yoboseyo?'She answered.'Yoboseyo.Can you please come to my dorm now?'Sehun are bored.He doesn't know what to do.Kai went for a date.Suho and D.O are at radio station and the rest are practised.'Sure.10 minutes.'

10 minutes later...

   Jaekyung pressed the bell button.Sehun open the door.'Come in.Sorry if it's mess.'Jaejyung sit on one of the couch.Sehun sit beside her.'Uh...Sehunyou said you want to ask me a question.'Sehun almost forget about that.'Does Haejin have called you?'Jaekyung startled.She promised don't want to tell Sehun.'No.Why do you missed her?'Sehun nodded.He missed her badly.

   Finally,Haejin arrived at Korea safely.Mr.Kim smile widely.He feel so happy because he's right now in Korea.They're now are on their way to go home.Mr.Kim open the door,the house are so dark.He thought his sister and her son are there.But it's not.Suddenly,the light came on and they heard 'Surprised!' Mr.Kim and Haejin are surprised.

   'Hey,Haejin!'Luhan called Haejin.Haejin look confused because she can't remember who is Luhan.'Yah!Haejin have you forget me already?Im Luhan your cousin.Yeah...you live there for 10 years of course you will forget me.'Luhan pouted.Haejin pretend that she know who is he.'Luhan! Now I remember...'She grinned.They hug each other.Mr.Kim meet his sister which is Luhan's mother.'Seohyun,come here.I need to tell you something.'Luhan's mother go to Mr.Kim.'What?'

   Jaekyung are so happy because Haejin,her bestfriend are back.She can't wait to meet Haejin tomorrow.

Next day...

   Jaekyung go to Haejin's house.She knocks the door then,Haejin appeared infront of her.'Haejin!'She shrieked and hug Haejin.'Wow,you look so different than 10 years ago.Where's your spectacle?'Haejin invited Jaekyung to come in.'Who's that?'Luhan go to living room to check out who is it.'Jaekyung?'Luhan eyes widened.Haejin confused.'You guys know each other?'Jaekyung nodded.'He's my boss.'Her boss?'You're working with Luhan?'Jaekyung nodded.Haejin mouth an O.

   Sehun want to go to Haejin's house.It's been long time he didn't visit Haejin's house.On his way to Haejin's house,his phone ringing.It's Suho.He can't go to Haejin's house because he need to practise.Luhan's phone ringing.It's Xiumin.'Yoboseyo?''Yoboseyo,where are you?'Haejin look at Luhan with her big eyes.'Im at my cousins' house.Why?''We need to practise.Go to dance studio.'Luhan ended the conversation.He takes the car key and drive away.'Practise?Dance studio?'Haejin still confused.'Your cousin didn't tell you that he's one of the EXO member?'Haejin shooked her head.'EXO?What's that?'Jaekyung surprised.


Im sorry if its ...Hope you'll like it =)