Chapter 4

Do You Remember Me?

  Sehun saw Jaekyung at her locker.'Jaekyung...'Jaekyung heard a soft voice calling her name.As she closed the locker,she saw Oh Sehun.'Sehun?'Sehun pulled Jaekyung to gym.'I want to ask you a question.'Jaekyung nodded.'Where is Haejin?'Jaekyung fall silent for a while.

  'Honey,wake up.It's already morning.'Mr.Kim wake his lovely daughter.'Go take shower then let's breakfast together.'Haejin still under the blanket.The bed was so cozy.She feels want to sleep for a whole day but she can't.'Umm..okay.'She muttured.

  —JAEKYUNG'S POV—

'Haejin-ah..'What should I do??Jaekyung find any excuse as long as it relevant with Haejin.'Yah,why do you ask me?'I didn't answered Sehun but I asked him back.'That's why I asked you four days ago.I thought you knew it.'Sehun mad at me because I supposed to tell him.'So you don't know anything?'Sehun glared at me.It's very creepy.'No'

  —END POV—

  Haejin go downstairs and smell something delicious.Haejin want to go to kitchen but,she doesn't know.It's been a long time she didn't go to her second house which is at here.London.The last time she went here is when she's 3 years old.She found the dining room and saw there's alot food on the table.Her eyes become bigger than usual.

  'Haejin,where are you?I miss you so much.'That's what on Sehun's mind right now.'Yah! Why do you look sad?'Kai hits Sehun's shoulder.Suho heard and all of the EXO go to Sehun.'What's wrong?'Tao asked Sehun.Sehun shooked his head.'We are one family right?We should tell each other about our problems.'Chen tells Sehun.

  'Haejin come sit down.'Mr.Kim told Haejin.'Whoa...appa who cook all this?'Mr.Kim smiled.'Appa you cook all this?'She look at her maid.Her maid nodded and smiled.'Jinjja?'Mr.Kim put Haejin's favourite food on the plate.'Haejin,eat...'She nodded and eat.


Im sorry if the story are not awesome...