Chapter 20

Do You Remember Me?

   'Mianhae.I thought that you are Haejin's boyfriend.'Sehun ashamed with Minggyu.'How can yoou thought that,Oh Sehun? Even if he's not my brother I don't want him to be my boyfriend.'Haejin pout.Sehun ruffled her hair.'Jinjja?Then,who do you want to be your boyfriend?Maybe I can looked for you.'Sehun smirked.He want to know what is Haejin answer.Haejin shooked her head.Don't want to tell him yet.

   'Why you didn't tell me that you're dating with Jaekyung??You know how long I've a crush on her?'Sehun pretending that he likes Jaekyung.Luhan slapped his arm.All of them burst out laugh.Haejin just smile.She doesn't know if she should laugh or sad.She thought that Sehun really likes Jaekyung.'I need to go to toilet.'Haejin excuse herself.Maybe she want to cry.While Haejin are away,Minggyu ask Sehun,'When are you gonna confess to her?'Minggyu smirked.They all fall silent.Sehun bit his lower lip.'Don't be surprised.I know you like her,don't you?'They all cheered for Sehun.Sehun blushed.

01/08/2013

   'Wake up,birthday girl.'Ms.Kim shaked Haejin's body.'Ermm...5 minutes,umma.'Haejin mumbled.Ms.Kim kiss on her forehead.'Wake up,Haejin.'Haejin quickly rise and go to toilet.Ms.Kim only smiled.Meanwhile,EXO,Minggyu and Jaekyung are planning a surprise birthday party for Haejin.They all decided to make at Luhan's shop.'Remember tonight.8 o'clock.'They all nodded.They all take their positions.

   'Jaekyung!'Haejin run to Jaekyung.'Where's your boyfriend?''Luhan is at his shop.'Haejin nod.Minggyu go down and straight to the door.Before he open the door,Haejin call him.'Oppa..'Haejin smile showing all her teeth.'What?'Haejin frown.'You're forget something today?'Minggyu thinks a while.'No..'Haejin look down.'Oh no..'Haejin look at Minggyu back.'I forget to say good morning to you.Good morning.'He grinned.Haejin sad beacuse her brother forget her birthday today.Not just her brother,Jaekyung also.

8.00 p.m

   Sehun knocked the door.'Sehun-a,come in.'Sehun sit beside Haejin.He hold her hand.'Hey,what's with that long face?'She shooked her head.'Aniyo.'Sehun grab her wrist and drive away from her house.'Where we're going?'Haejin curious.'Secret.'He smile.'Why you don't want to tell me?Come on,tell me.'Sehun lock his mouth.Don't want to ruin the plan.'He also forget my birthday.'Thought Haejin.

   They arrived at Luhan's shop.'Why are we at Luhan's shop?'Haejin become more curious.Sehun still lock his mouth.They enter the shop.The shop are so dark.They can't see anything.Suddenly,the light came up.'Surprise!!'Haejin startled.'This is the reason why you guys pretending that you forget my birthday??'Haejin are so happy that they're not forget her birthday.'It's appa idea.'Minggyu said.Haejin slapped her father's arm.'Ouch,that's hurt.'He teased.Ms.Kim smiled.

  Sehun grab Haejin's wrist and go to a secret place.'Why are we here,Sehun?'Sehun put his finger on her lip.'Are you sad when I said I like Jaekyung?'Haejin gazed.She shooked her head.'Jeongmal...saranghaeyo.'Sehun put his lip on hers.Haejin eyes widened.Sehun blushed and look down.'Sehun-a,I..I love you,too.'Sehun look at Haejin with his unbelievable face.They both smile at each other.'Today is the best day ever! And Sehun,I won't forget you.I promise.'Haejin said to herself.


Finally,this is the last chapter.Sorry for grammar error.I will try to make new fanfic.

Hope you guys enjoy and thank you for comment and subscribe me.You are the best!

Saranghae,fighting! =)