Chapter 19

Do You Remember Me?

1 year later...

   'Ding dong..'The door bell rang.Kris open the door.He saw a tall guy but not taller than him.His skin is light than Kris.Kris look at the guy from head  to toe.'Who are you and why are you here?'That guy look at Kris and say,'Im EXO biggest fan.'He gives a smile to Kris.'Who's that,Kris?Why so long?'Suho come to Kris.'Suho,I don't know who is this guy but he said he's our biggest fan.'Suho look at the guy.Suho frowned.'Sehun?'Sehun are so happy when his hyung know that is him but not Kris hyung.'How do you know that is Sehun?'Suho let Sehun come in first before they continue talking.'I know exactly how does Sehun look like.'Suho smile.'I miss you Suho hyung,Kris hyung.But how can you don't know me,Kris hyung?'Sehun pretending that he sad.Kris hug him.'Mianhae,mianhae...'

   'Suho hyung,who's that guy?'Chen patted Suho's shoulder.Suho only smile and not replying Chen.'Jinjja?'Chen go to the guy and want to greet him.As the guy turn,Chen startled.'Sehun-a!'The rest of EXO member heard Chen said Sehun,they quickly go to living room.Luhan eyes widened and he quickly go closer to Sehun and hug him.'Sehun-a,how do you get back?Wasn't your father have a job or are you on holiday?'Sehun shooked his head.'Aniyo...Im not gonna back there anymore.'Sehun smiled.'Wae?''Because my dad doesn't have to work there anymore.'

   Jaekyung's phone ringing.'Jaekyung,your phone ringing.I guess it must be your boyfriend.'Jaekyung grin when she heard 'boyfriend'.Who else could be.'Yeoboseyo,Luhan.'Haejin smirked.'Nae..jinjja??Arasso.I'll be there now.'Jaekyung look panic.'Why you look panic?Your boyfriend got a car crashed?'Jaekyung shooked and grab Haejin's wrist.'Where we're going?'

—SEHUN's POV—

   Im on my way to Haejin's house with the others.It's been a long time.Well,not really but I feel like 10 years I didn't came here.We're arrived.Suho hyung knock the door and there's ahjumma open the door.I never seen her before this.Who is she?Maybe she's new maid.I saw Haejin's appa.'Its been a long time we didn't meet right?Except you Luhan.'Luhan laugh.'Sehun? I heard you're at Japan.'Mr.Kim frowned.'Nae,but my appa doesn't have to work there anymore.'Mr.Kim nodded.I didn't see Haejin.Where is she?I want to hug her.'Minggyu! Come down.Luhan and his friends here.'Mr.Kim shout.Wait,I hear Minggyu name?He lives here?

—END POV—

   'We're home.'Jaekyung and Haejin said.'Luhan's girlfriend already home.'Chen smirked.Luhan pinched Chen's arm.'Jaekyung tell me why suddenly we go home?'Haejin realize there's EXO.'If it EXO want to come,let them.It's not a problem since there is Luhan.'Jaekyung just smile while makes a gesture to Haejin.'What?'Haejin furrowed.Haejin turn to her right and saw Sehun is sitting there.Sehun gives a smile.Haejin eyes bigger than usual.Sehun thought that she still doesn't remember who is he.But,he kind of surprised with Haejin.

   Haejin run to Sehun and hug him.Sehun almost startled.'She remember me?'Thought Sehun.Haejin wept.'Bogoshipeo...'Sehun smiled.'Nado.'He hugged Haejin back.'Why do you leave me?''You're mad me because I left you?'Sehun .There's a guy stand infront Sehun and greet him.'Im Kim Minggyu.'He smile.Sehun released the hug and gives a glare to Minggyu.'What do you think Im her boyfriend?'Sehun frowned.'How does he know?'Thought Sehun.'Aissh,jinjja?You don't know?'Sehun shooked his head.'Luhan hyung,you didn't tell him?'Luhan grinned.'Aniyo,I forget to tell him.I just only tell him about Haejin lost her memory.'Kai eyes widened.


Bogoshipeo-I miss you

Nado-Me too