Chapter 10

Do You Remember Me?

   'Haejin,have you seen Jaekyung?'Luhan asked worriedly.Haejin shooked.'Why?Actually I want to visit her mom.Maybe she's there.Wanna come with me?'Luhan nodded.Maybe Jaekyung still at the hospital.They arrive at the hospital,but Jaekyung are not there.'Maybe they already went home.'Luhan can't stop thinking about yesterday.He feel really guilty.'You know where she live?'Luhan asked.Haejin shooked her head and look at the floor.'Maybe she will come to school tomorrow.'Thought Luhan.

   'Class ended.See you after school break and don't forget to study.We'll having a test after that.'Said Ms.Shi before she leave the classroom.Luhan go to Haejin's class and there's no Jaekyung.'Luhan.What are you doing here?Oh,you want to meet Jaekyung?She's absent today.'

—LUHAN's POV—

   I went to Haejin's class right after the bell rang.Jaekyung was nowhere to be seen.Where is she?I saw Haejin,she come to me.'Luhan.What are you doing here?Oh,you want to meet Jaekyung?She's absent today.'What?Why is she absent?Does she still need to take care of her mom?I feel really guilty.'Luhan,what are you looking at?Come on,let's go home.'Haejin tap my shoulder.I feel really bad.I should apologize to her that day.Maybe I should buy her a flower.Wait,why would I apologize to her?I should apologize to her mom and not her.Luhan you're thinking too much about her.

—END POV—

   Haejin go to reading room and she saw her father are reading.Haejin sit beside her father.'Appa,can I ask you a question?'Mr.Kim close the book and look at his daughter.'What is it,my dear?''It's about Oh Sehun.Is he my childhood friend?'Mr.Kim gaze for a while.Then,he nod.'Yes.He is your childhood friend.He's very nice.He always play with you.Untill the day we went to UK.You didn't contact him anymore.'Haejin fall silent.'Then,why he...doesn't come and talk with me?'Asked Haejin.'Maybe he's very sad that you went to UK without telling him.'

   Jaekyung wake up and looked for her mother.But her mother are not in her room.She go to kitchen and heard something.It's her mother.She's cooking.'Umma,you should rest.Let me do it.'Her mother refused.'Im okay.It's already two days I took rest.Now,Im fine.'Jaekyung just obeyed.'Jaekyung,do you remember that you tell me about that boy,Luhan.'Jaekyung stop and turn back to her mother.'Emm...''What about we go to his house tonight.Since Im already fine?'Jaekyung eyes widened.

   'Sehun,do you know where is Jaekyung?'Sehun look at Luhan.He shooked his head.'Why hyung?You missed her?'Sehun grin teasingly.'No.I...I just want to know.'Sehun come closer to Luhan.'Really?'Sehun come closer to Luhan.'Sehun go away from me.You creep me out!'Luhan run away from Sehun.Sehun chase Luhan.Suddenly,Luhan's phone ringing.They stop running.'Shh...'Luhan gestured to Sehun.Sehun just nod.'Umma?'He answered the call calmly.'Yes.Umm...okay,tonight.I'll remember that.I love you too.'Luhan suddenly smile widely.Sehun take a step back from Luhan.Now Luhan creep Sehun out.'Jaekyung gonna come to my house tonight.Annyeong!'Luhan shrieked.'He's in love...'Sehun muttured.