Chapter 14

Do You Remember Me?

   It's the day that Sehun will go forever and never return.All of EXO are sad.Their maknae gonna leave them forever.Suho are crying.'Suho hyung-ah,don't cry.You know you look ugly when you're cry.'Sehun try to make his hyung happy.Suho smiled.Sehun doesn't like this but he had to.He had no another choice.Kai hug Sehun for a long time.He will miss his best friend.'Sehun-a,take care.Don't forget us when you're there.'Sehun shooked his head.'Ani..you're the one who supposed to take of yourself not me.Because you're easy get sick.So take care.'That was the last conversation between Sehun and Kai before Sehun leave the dorm.Suho try to smile.He knows that Sehun doesn't like him when he's crying.

   'Luhan,where is Sehun?'All of EXO fall silent when they heard Haejin asked where is Sehun.Luhan frowned.

—LUHAN's POV—

   I saw Haejin come to us with Jaekyung.She look so happy.'Luhan,where is Sehun?'All of EXO fall silent.Weird.Sehun didn't tell her that he's going to Japan forever or he will tell her later? Or he wants me to tell her? But he didn't say anything.'Why you guys look sad?'Haejin asked me while looking at the others.I don't know if I should tell her or not.'N..Nothing.We're just kind of tired.'Suho weakly smile to Haejin.'So..where is Sehun?'What should I do now.I look at the other members.Then,Suho said,'Sehun absent today.He had a family matter.So he can't come.'Im glad Suho has an excuse.

—END POV—

   Luhan's phone ringing.'Yoboseyo..Sehun.How are you?'All of EXO look at Luhan.'It's Sehun?'Kai and Suho quickly go to Luhan right after they heard Sehun name.Luhan turn into speaker so that everyone can hear Sehun.'Sehun-a,I can't believe I say this but I already miss you.'Sehun laugh.'Yah,don't laugh.Seriously,I already missed you.Don't you missed me?'Kai said in teasing tone.Sehun laugh become hysterically.'Dude,it's just a week and you guys already missed me.Thank you.'Sehun can't stop laughing.'Yah,I don't miss you.'Sehun suddenly stop laughing.'Mwo? I also don't miss you.'They all laughed.Suho are so happy when he heard maknae's voice.'Sehun,you didn't tell Haejin that you're at Japan?'Sehun fall silent.'Aniyo..'They all surprised.'Wae?''Because I don't wanna tell her.'

   'Ding dong..'The bell rang.Chen open the door.'Jaekyung,Haejin-ah..Come in.'Luhan startled when he heard Jaekyung name.'And here is Luhan's girlfriend.'Kris teased Luhan.Luhan slap Kris arm.Kris laughed.'Jaekyung,Haejin...What are you guys doing here?'Haejin look around.'Where is Sehun?I bought his favourite food.'Kai come up.'Haejin-ah,Sehun are out with Suho hyung.'Haejin smiled.'Okay then.Im gonna wait until they're back.'Meanwhile,Luhan keep looking at Jaekyung.'Ah..you don't need to wait for him.They'll be really late.Let me give this to him.Okay?''B-But..'Kai closed the door.Kai sigh.'I think we should tell her.'Kai eyes widened.'No.We're not gonna tell her.Sehun said no.Beside,you want to see her cry?No right?''But I can't lie my cousin.'Chen go to Luhan and put his hand on Luhan's shoulder.'This is not lie.This is secret.'

   Luhan can't take anymore longer.It's already 3 weeks.He must tell Haejin.But Sehun will mad at him because he tell Haejin.He decided to tell Jaekyung.At least,one of them should know.Luhan saw Jaekyung at her locker.'Jaekyung.'Luhan go to her.Jaekyung startled.'Sorry.I didn't meant to scare you.I really need to tell you something.'Luhan take Jaekyung hand and go to gym.Since there's no one here right now.'Why you didn't tell Haejin about this?'Jaekyung furrowed.'Because Sehun said no.And remember Haejin still not 100% remembered who is Sehun.She only know him as her childhood friend and I don't want her cry.'Jaekyung nodded.'You want to go home?'Jaekyung nod.'Let me send you.'

   'Jaekyung,you know why Sehun are not always there whenever I want to meet him?'Jaekyung shrugged.She promised Luhan and she also don't want her best friend to cry.So,she pretend that she doesn't know anything.Right after EXO practised,they heard door bell rang.Chanyeol opened the door.It's Haejin and Jaekyung.'Tell me the truth.Where is Sehun?'Haejin can't take anymore longer.She must know what happened.'You guys can't use any excuses or lie to me.I must know what happened.'Haejin said firmly.Haejin know there's something that they hid from her.Finally,they tell Haejin.That's right.Haejin deserves to know.After Haejin heard all the story,she look down and wept.Sehun leave her as what she did to Sehun.Haejin wipes her tears and leave the dorm.


I write the end of chapter while listening Baby Don't Cry.Im sure you'll feel how does Haejin feel.

Enjoy =)