Chapter 5

Do You Remember Me?

10 years later...

   'Haejin,good morning.Wake up,birthday girl.'Mr.Kim wakes her daughter.

—Mr.KIM's POV—

   It's her birthday today and now she's 19.Im sure she will be excited if I tell her that we're going back to Korea.It's been 10 years we left Korea and I guess she must be really missed her aunt and her bestfriends.Wait...does she will remember her bestfriends?

—END POV—

  'Appa what are you thinking of?'Haejin patted her father shoulder.'Nothing.Today is your birthday,honey.So what do you want?'Haejin shrugged.'We are going back to Korea.I hope you will love it.'Haejin eyes widened.Back to Korea? After 10 years and this time she will returned to her hometown.Mr.Kim saw Haejin's reaction.'Why don't you like it?'Haejin shooked her head.She's quite surprised and happy because they're going back and maybe it will help her to memorized all the things that she had forgotten.

  She still remembered Jaekyung but not 100%.They still contact each other because Haejin used to stick a note on her desk that says:Don't forget to contact Jaekyung always.No.888-867-1724.Haejin wants to call Jaekyung but,she need to go to hospital for check up.

   Jaekyung are now working at bubble tea shop which is belonged to Luhan.Jaekyung sighed.'It''s tiring.There's so many customers today.'Jaekyung muttured.'At least you have a break time and can rest.'Sehun suddenly appeared infront of Jaekyung.'Hey,can I ask you a question?'Jaekyung nodded.'Where is...'before he could finished his sentence,Luhan came up.'Are you guys tired?'A kind-hearted Luhan asked both of them.Jaekyung shooked her head.'No hyung.'Sehun also not tired yet.'Im sorry if you guys are tired.You guys can take a rest tomorrow.'Sehun stand up and put his hand onto Luhan's shoulder.'No hyung.We're alright.Right,Jaekyung?'While looking at Jaekyung.

  They are on their way to go home.Jaekyung breaks the silence.'You said you're not tired.Then,why you...'Sehun cuts her line.'Luhan hyung said we must take a rest.Besides,he need to go somewhere tomorrow.'Jaekyung nodded.

  'But make sure she gets enough rest.Okay?'Mr.Kim nodded.That was the last sentence Dr.Albert told Mr.Kim before he leave.'Appa what the doctor said?'Mr.Kim fastened the seatbelt before he drive away from the hospital.'He said you must get enough rest.'

                                                                       

  'Haejin,go pack your stuff.We'll be leaving this evening.'Said Mr.Kim to Haejin.'Okay!'Haejin yell from upstairs.'Now,I can call Jaekyung.'She smiled.

  Jaekyung's phone is ringing.It's overseas number.'Haejin?It must be Haejin.'Jaekyung quickly pick up the phone.'Haejin,I miss you so so so much!'Haejin giggled.'I miss you too...How are you?''Im fine.When are you gonna come back?'Haejin fall silent.'What you're not gonna come back??' And here again,Jaekyung the Queen of question will asks her alot of qustions.'Im coming back this evening!'Jaekyung eyes widened.She shrieked.''Yeay,you're coming home!'They're so happy because they gonna meet each other soon.