Chapter 7

Do You Remember Me?

   Mr.Kim heard Jaekyung and Haejin's conversation.He decides to tell Jaekyung what had happened.Jaekyung cry.Jaekyung want to help Haejin remember all the stuff that they do together when they're in Korea.

   EXO just finished practised.'Why you're late?'A really tall guy asked Luhan.'Im sorry.My cousin just got back from UK yesterday.''So you guys celebrate?'Jongdae asked.Luhan nodded.'You guys want to go to her house to celebrate?'All of them look at Suho.Then Suho nodded.'Yeah,let's go!'Baekhyun shrieked.

   They are on their way to Haejin's house.Suddenly,Sehun asks Luhan.'Hyung is this the way?'Luhan nodded.'Why?Have you been here?'Sehun shooked his head.They arrived at Haejin's house.'Come in.'Luhan invited them.Sehun startled because this house there's no one here and now Luhan lives here?

   Mr.Kim saw Luhan brought his friends and go to Luhan.He reconized one of the boy,Oh Sehun.'It's Haejin's childhood friend,Sehun.'He mumbled.Sehun eyes widened.It's Haejin's father.He thought they moved.Luhan grabbed Haejin's arm.'Guys this is my cousin,Kim Haejin.'Haejin gives them a smile.Sehun doesn't blink his eyes.He so surprised with all of this.Does he supposed to be happy because Haejin are back or sad because she left him without a word? Kai look at Sehun.Luhan confused why they being silent.'Do you guys know  her?'Suho nodded.'What?How?'Baekhyun tells the story how they know Haejin.

   'Whoa,you look so different.'Chanyeol impressed with Haejin.'Don't you remember us?'Xiumin asked.Haejin shooked her head.Sehun sit beside Haejin and ask her.'Do you remember me?'He's hoping that she could remember him.'No.'Sehun almost cry when he hear the answer from Haejin.Sehun run away.

—SEHUN's POV—

   I can't believe she forget me already.Or she just pretend to surprised me?I confess that she's a good actress.Maybe she just pretend.Im sure she's not forget me.She promised me that she will remember me.It just 10 years not that long time.Im sure she just pretend.I walk in her house again.I sit beside her.'Why are you running away?'Haejin totally look confused.'Nothing.'I tell her.'You're a great actress don't you know that?'I slap her shoulder.'What'She look so cute with her clueless face.'Why do you pretend?''Pretend what?'She really forget me? No no no....She's not gonna forget me.Haejin,do you remember me?

—END POV—