Chapter 18

Do You Remember Me?

   Luhan's phone ringing.'Luhan hyung.'Sehun called Luhan.'Oh,Sehun-a!'Luhan smile widely after he heard Sehun's voice.'Luhan hyung,I want to ask you something.'Luhan nod.'What?''Remember when I asked you about Haejin?'Luhan furrowed.'About what?''About Haejin forget about us.'Luhan sigh.He doesn't know if he want to tell Sehun or not.'Only someone who closed with her should know.But,Sehun is her childhood friend.Should I tell him or not?What should I do?'Sehun is still waiting for answer from Luhan.'Sehun-a,actually...'

    'Oppa,wake up!'Haejin shaked Minggyu.'Erm..what?'Minggyu mumbled.'Let's go to Luhan's shop.''Aniyo..why have to go early in the morning?'Minggyu muttured.Haejin slap Minggyu's arm.'You said early in the morning??You know what's the time right now?!Get up.'Minggyu still don't rise.Haejin whispered something to Minggyu that makes him rise and his eyes widened.'Jinjja??'Haejin nodded.'Go take your shower.'Minggyu quickly take his towel and run to toilet.Haejin is waiting for Minggyu at living room.Since their parents aren't at home,so they kind of free to do whatever they want.'Im sure today is gonna be a happy day for Jaekyung.'Haejin grinned.

  'Jaekyung!'Jaekyung heard a very familiar voice.She turn to see who is it.'Haejin?What are you doing here?'She startled.'Don't you know I start to like bubble tea?'Haejin grin.Luhan saw Minggyu at one of the table.'Minggyu,what are you doing here?'Luhan sit infront Minggyu.'Don't you know I start to like bubble tea?'Same answer from both.Yeah,that's right.Like brother,like sister.'Really?What kind of bubble tea you like now?''Taro.'Luhan mouth an O while his eyes are wide.Luhan make taro bubble tea for Minggyu and it's free.Since it's the first time Minggyu come.Jaekyung also make a bubble tea for Haejin.Jaekyung want to ask Luhan if she can give free bubble tea to Haejin or not.Suddenly,Luhan come to Jaekyung with his happy face.'Jaekyung-ah,you can give free to Haejin if you want.'Jaekyung surprised but at the same time she smile.

—LUHAN's POV—

   Minggyu come to my shop for  the first time and he likes taro too.I can't wait to confess to Jaekyung.I don't know if today is the right time or not?But I don't know how she's gonna react? But I can't wait any longer.I already like her for a year and I don't want anyone else get her.Oh my,I really fall in love with her! If it's not that accident,Im not gonna be this crazy.But Kim's siblings here...Wait they're here because they know that Im gonna confess??Ah,Haejin! Whatever,Luhan.You have to be brave.She's gonna be yours and you won't let this chance go.

—END POV—

   Jaekyung was washing the dishes.Suddenly,she felt someone hug her from back.She thought it was Haejin.'Haejin-a,Im working right now.Why?You miss already?'She grin teasingly.'It's me.'Jaekyung startled when she heard a guy voice.'Luhan?! You scared me! But,why do you hug me?'Jaekyung stop doing her work.Luhan look at Jaekyung.'I..I..I like you.'Jaekyung look down.She blushed.Luhan thought that she doesn't like him.Jaekyung look at Luhan and smile.'I..I like you too.'They both blushed.Meanwhile,those Kim's siblings are spy on Luhan and Jaekyung.Both of them smile because Luhan finally scout her.


Sorry for not update yesterday and short chapter.I have no idea right know.I just graduate today and that's awesome but Im gonna miss my friends.

Hope you guys enjoy.=)