Chapter 11

Do You Remember Me?

   'Appa can I go out tomorrow?'Haejin asked.'Sure but with who?''Alone.'Mr.Kim glare.'Jaekyung can't come with she had to go somewhere tomorrow.'Mr.Kim doesn't allowed Haejin to go alone.He remembered this guy who can he trusted.'Sehun will go with you tomorrow.'Mr.Kim left Haejin eating alone at dining room.Haejin gazed.

   'Umma,Im home!'He thought he arrives earlier than Jaekyung,but 'Luhan,why you're so late?'His mother slap his arm and follow his mother to dining room.He saw Jaekyung already there with her mother.His eyes become sparkles.'Im sorry Im late.'He bowed to Jaekyung and her mother.

—LUHAN's POV—

   I saw Jaekyung there.Oh my gosh,she's so pretty with simple white dress.My eyes can't take off from her.I feel the heat on my cheek.Am I blushing?Why am I blushing?Why am I so happy whenever I saw her?Am I fall for her?

—END POV—

   'Thank you for coming.Please come again.'Ms.Seohyun waved to Jaekyung and her mother.'Luhan,why you so quite tonight?'Luhan didn't hear his mother.He keep thinking about Jaekyung.'Luhan..'His mother tap his shoulder.He's back in reality.'Uh..nothing.I go up first.'

   Sehun are on his way to Haejin's house.He knock the door.Mr.Kim open the door.'Sehun,please come in.'Mr.Kim invited Sehun.While waiting for Haejin get dress,Mr.Kim talk with Sehun.'Sehun,I know it must be really awkward after 10 years you didn't meet her.'Sehun nodded.'I want you to take care of her like you take care of her 10 years ago.'Sehun look at Mr.Kim.'I will take care of her.'Mr.Kim smiled.

   Sehun can't stop looking at Haejin.She so gorgeous.'Go.'Mr.Kim said.'Goodbye,appa.Love you.'Haejin kissed Mr.Kim's cheek.'But don't be late to come home.'Sehun nodded.They're in Sehun's car now.'So where you wanna go?'Haejin shrugged.'Somewhere that you think it's special.'

   In the car,no one talk.It's really awkward.Sehun stopped the car.They're at the park.'Why do you think this park is special?'Haejin frowned.'Because this is the park where we always go when we're kid.'Explained Sehun.It's the time that they have to leave the park.Suddenly,Haejin bumped on someone.'Sorry.'Haejin bowed.That guy touch Haejin's shoulder.Sehun glare at the guy.'No it's okay.It's my fault.'Haejin look at that guy.'You??'That guy also suprised.'My name is Kim Minggyu.Sorry for not introduced myself that day.''Im Kim Haejin.'They shooked hand.'Let's go home.We're late already.'Sehun said in angerness.Haejin waved to that guy.


Sorry for short chapter,but I will try updated tomorrow.

Hope you like it =).P/s:it's Minggyu from 17