Chapter 2

Do You Remember Me?

  'Haejin!Haejin!'Haejin see Jaekyung are running towards her.'Hey,what's wrong?'Jaekyung takes a breath for a while.'I know how they know about your birthday party.'Haejin eyes become wide.'How?'She really need to know that.'First,you celebrated at very expensive place.Only certain people can go there.Second,someone saw you there then post the picture.That's how they know.'

  'Hey..'Sehun come to Haejin's house.'Sehun...'Sehun gives her a smile.'Come in.'Sehun sat on a very comfort couch.'I heard that news.Are you okay?'Haejin just nodded.'Well I come here to tell you that I always love you and please don't forget me.'Haejin grieved after Sehun said that.'Why do you always said that?'Haejin look at him.'Because you're my bestfriend.I don't want you to forget me and I won't forget you.'

That night...

  'Haejin'Her father called her.'Nae appa.'She walked to her father and sit beside her father.'Haejin,appa have a work at UK.Would you like to come with me or you want to stay here with your aunt?'Haejin thinking for a while.'It's okay honey.You can take your time.When you already know the answer tell me,okay?' Mr.Kim kissed at her crown of her head.

  'Appa?'Haejin look at her father.'Nae..'Mr.Kim stop eating and look at his the one and only daughter.'When are you going to UK?'Haejin frowned.'Why honey?' 'You told me to take time and I need to know for how long I can take time.'Haejin look at her father and wait for his answer.'Tomorrow.'Mr.Kim thought his daughter will sad to heard that but its not.

  'Are you sure with your decision?'Haejin nodded.'I want to follow you.'She smiled.'Okay then,let's go.'Haejin took decision to leave Korea and follow her father to UK.She thinks that is good for her because there's no one will or bully her.But she felt sorry to Sehun and Jaekyung because she didn't tell them.

Recess time...

  'Sehun do you know why Haejin didn't come to school?'Jaekyung came to Sehun.'Uh...she didn't come?'Jaekyung looked surprised because she thought Sehun know but it's not.'Maybe she's absent?'Jaekyung have friend with Haejin for 2 years.For whole year she friend with Haejin,she never absent.She's a very excellent student.'Is she sick?'Sehun look at Jaekyung.'Sick?She's not sick.Last time I met her it was yesterday and she look fine.'