Chapter 1

Do You Remember Me?

15 years ago...

     'Happy Birthday to Haejin..Happy Birthday to you.' Everyone clapped their hands, showing how thankful that she was born. Haejin blows off the candle after wishing in heart. She is so happy because it is her 4th birthday and she received a lot presents than last year. 'Haejin-ah..' Haejin heard a voice calling her name but she doesn't know who it is. She turns around and she saw a boy calling her. 'Oh Sehun!' Haejin ran towards Sehun happily seeing her best friend. 'I bought you a gift.' Sehun passed the present to Haejin. Her face turns bright when she saw a huge white teddy bear. 'Whoa! kamsahamnida.' She hugged the teddy bear, making her face hiding beneath it fur. 'You're not gonna forget me right?' Haejin shooked her head. 'Please don't forget me, arraseo?' Sehun hugs her and so she hugs him back.

5 years later...

     'Happy Birthday to Haejin...Happy Birthday to you.'Everyone clapped.Then,Haejin meet Sehun.She see many guys behind Sehun.'You're coming with EXO?'Sehun nodded.Haejin knows EXO because Sehun are one of them but she doesn't know other EXO members.EXO introduced themselves.'Annyeong,Im so glad to meet you guys.'Haejin are so happy.'Yeah we're also glad to meet you.'Suho smiled to Haejin.

Next day...

     'I guess there's no one at her birthday party.'People at the school started to talked about Haejin's birthday party.She heard all that but she just ignore it.Haejin curious how does everyone in her school know about her birthday party?She's not a Queenka or someone famous in her school.But how?  Suddenly,someone hit her back.'Haejin..'Haejin are shocked.Haejin sighed.'Hey it's just me,Jaekyung.'Jaekyung is the only friend of Haejin other than Sehun and EXO.'Why you seemed scared?'Haejin shooked her head.'Come on tell me...'They stop walking.'You want to know?'Jaekyung nodded.'Come follow me.'

     'Wow,I don't know that she's rich.'Sehun look at Kai.'What do you mean?'Sehun pretending not knowing anything.'Well yeah..the restaurant we went yesterday is only for rich person like Suho hyung.'Kai said while looking at Suho.'Sometimes parents want the best for their children.'A tall guy nodded.Agreed with Suho.'She so cute.'Sehun glanced at Chanyeol.

      They're at very secret place only Sehun and Haejin know this place.'Where are we?'Jaekyung can't stop asking because it's so dark.Then,the light came on.'Shh..I want to know how does they know about my birthday party?'Jaekyung shrugged.Haejin glanced at her watch.'Come on it's already late.'