Chapter 16

Do You Remember Me?

   'Kai,why would you hit him?'A boy with big eyes asked.'Because Sehun..'They all furrowed.'What's wrong with Sehun?'Minggyu smiled.'Oh..I got it.Your friend are jealous?'Kai ashamed with himself because he hitted Minggyu just now.'Jealous of what??'The king reaction are curious.'You thought that Im dating Haejin?'Kai nod.'I would date her if she's not my sister.She's beautiful now.Wait..he's jealous with us??'Kai nod.Minggyu burst out laughing so EXO.'Sehun is her childhood friend,why would he jealous of us?Or he..'Minggyu eyes widened.Kai look at Minggyu.'No,don't tell me that he knows Sehun like Haejin..'Thought Kai.Minggyu nodded.'I got it..'He smirked.

   'Sehun,wake up!You're gonna be late again!'Ms.Oh shrieked from the kitchen.Sehun didn't reply.After 15 minutes,Sehun still in his room.'Sehun,you late.'Ms.Oh go to Sehun room and found that Sehun was laying on the floor.'Sehun!'His mother quickly run to him.She touch Sehun's forehead.It's really hot.'Yeobeo! Come here!'Ms.Oh shrieked.Mr.Oh quickly run to Sehun room.'Omo,what happened?'Mr.Oh lift Sehun into the car and drive to hospital.After 20 minutes waiting,the doctor come out from Sehun's ward room.'How was he?'

   Sehun finally conscious after 2 hours he slept.'Uh..where am I?'Sehun saw his mother was sleeping next to him.She was holding Sehun's hand.Ms.Oh felt that Sehun has awake.'Sehun,you're awake?''Uh..where am I?'Sehun still engrossed.'You're at the hospital,dear.You want anything?'Sehun shooked his head.Suddenly,his phone ringing.It's video call from Luhan.'Luhan?'He answer the phone.'Yeoboseyo?Sehun-ah..How are you?It's been a long time you didn't call or text me.'Sehun clueless.He cried so hard last night.That's why he's like this.It took long time for him to react.'Oh,Luhan hyung.Why do you call me?'How can he said that?It's been a long time they didn't contact each other.That's what he asked.'We all missed you.That's why I call you.You didn't missed us?''Of course I missed you guys.But..'Suddenly,Kai appeared infront of the screen.'You missed a lot Haejin than us right?'Kai .He started to blush.

   Haejin go down and heard D.O said that Sehun is in hospital.She quickly go to D.O and ask why Sehun is in hospital.Sehun heard a girl voice.'Who's that?'Kai smirked.'It's your girlfriend.'Sehun is so clueless.'I have a girlfriend?'Sehun heard a guy burst out laughing.'Who's that laughing?Chen hyung?'Luhan shooked his head.'It's Minggyu hyung.'Sehun feel mad when he heard Minggyu's name.Sehun try not to show his angerness.He thought all of EXO doesn't know about it.So,he pretend that the doctor need to check on him.'I call you guys later,okay?Annyeong.'Sehun weakly smile.

—SEHUN's POV—

   I heard a girl voice.It's that Haejin?Oh no,Sehun.You need to stop thinking about her.She's now happy with that jerk.Why would I think of her.Her boyfriend will take care of her.Even treat her better than me.So,you better stop thinking of her,Oh Sehun.But I can't stop thinking of her.Why??Did I fall in love with her?Wait..oh no! I fall in love with her! How can I not realized?

—END POV—

   Haejin feel sad when he doesn't get a chance to talk with Sehun.'What's wrong with Sehun?'She asked her cousin.'Sehun have bad fever that's why he's in hospital.'Haejin nodded.Luhan knew that Haejin was really worried about Sehun when she heard that.Jaekyung was  watching television.Suddenly,Chen sit beside her and put his arm around her.'Jaekyung-ah,do you have boyfriend?'Chen try to teasing Luhan.Kris almost laugh when he saw Chen was 'flirting' with Jaekyung.Luhan saw and gives a glare to Chen.'Looks like someone is jealous..'Chen grinned.All of EXO burst out laughing.

  Luhan get up and go to Jaekyung.He grab Jaekyung's wrist and take her out of the house.'Luhan likes Jaekyung?'Minggyu surprised.He never know that Luhan like her.He used to like Jaekyung but not anymore since he knows that Jaekyung is her sister's best friend.He thought that she's 23 but she still in high school.Luhan and Jaekyung are at backyard.'Do you like Chen?'He seems mad.Correction it's jealous.Jaekyung shooked.'Then,who do you like?'Luhan curious.Jaekyung shy to tell Luhan.'No one.'Luhan feel relieved when she asid no one.But she doesn't like Luhan?'Well,I need to tell you something.I...I..'Suddenly,It's raining.'Let's go in.'Jaekyung grab Luhan's arm.


Annyeong! can't wait what is Luhan gonna tell Jaekyung.I might late update new chapter because Im feeling un-well right now.So hope you guys enjoy..=)

Hwaiting!^^