Chapter 3

Do You Remember Me?

  Haejin decide to call Jaekyung.'Hey,Jaekyung its me.''Yah! Why you didn't come to school?Are you sick??'Jaekyung is a Queen of questions.She has alot of question to ask.'Im fine.Im moving to UK because of my father work.'Jaekyung fall silent.'How long?'Jaekyung almost cried.She doesn't have friend now.'I don't know.But please don't tell Sehun,okay?'Jaekyung still silent.

  Sehun on his way to Haejin's house.He knocks the door.A lady open the door.'Yes?''May I see Haejin?'The lady is thinking what kind of excuse she have to use.'Haejin and her father are out of town.They will come back tomorrow.'Sehun nodded.'Okay then.Thank you.'The lady gives a smile to Sehun.

  'Promise you will always keep in touch with me?'Jaekyung ask.'Yes.I will but remember don't tell Sehun okay?''Emm..okay!'They ended their conversation.

  The next day Sehun go to Haejin's house.Hoping that they already home,but it's not what he expected.The gate are locked.No one there.'Where are you,Haejin?'Sehun started to worried about her.

  —SEHUN'S POV—

Usually if her father went out of town,she always tell me.I can accompany her with her aunt.But where is she now.Is there anything happen?Why does she doesn't call me?

  —END POV—

  It's been four days Haejin doesn't contact Sehun.Sehun become curiousity.He decide to go again to Haejin's house,it's still same.There's no one there.'Are they moved?'Sehun wants to meet Jaekyung tomorrow.Although Sehun is Haejin childhood friend,but Haejin are more closer with Jaekyung.


Im sorry if my english are not good.I hope you like it =)