Chapter 12

Do You Remember Me?

—SEHUN's POV—

   I arrived at my dorm and I saw my parents already there.'Umma,Appa.What are you guys doing here?'I sit beside my mom,infront of my dad.'Sehun,do you love live here?'My appa asked me.I nod.'Why?'My mom hold my wrist.'We're going to Japan for appa's work.You have to follow us.'What?!Go to Japan?!I will say no.I just met Haejin and how about my carier?'How long?'I asked my dad.'It could be forever.'My dad look sad.What??!No way forever! I don't want to live there.I want to stay here and I love live here.'When we're going to move?'Im trying not to berserk.'Next 2 months.'

—END POV—

   'Jaekyung you're so early today.'Haejin opened the door and found Jaekyung is already here.'Im so happy..'Jaekyung widely smile.Haejin puzzled.'Why?''Because I went to Luhan's house last night.'She still smiling.'What are you doing there?'Jaekyung stop smiling and tell the story.

   'Ireona,Haejin.Ppalli.'Haejin run to Jaekyung.'I hope we're not late for the movie.'Jaekyung are so excited for the movie.While on their way to cinema,Haejin bumped into this guy.'Im sorry.''Kim Haejin.'Haejin look up.'Kim Munggyu?'She so surprised.'What...'They both smiled.'You talk first.'Munggyu said.''What are you doing here?''I want to watch movie with my friends.'Haejin mouth an O.

   After watched movie,'You know that guy?'Jaekyung curious.'No but he sent me home on the day you left me.That's how I know him.'Jaekyung smirked.'He looks handsome and you must be really like him,don't you?'Haejin blushed.'Let's go home.'

—HAEJIN's POV—

   The movie was daebak.I bumped into Minggyu again.Well,I confessed that he looks handsome than Sehun.What did I say?You're nonsense,Haejin.But there is something about Minggyu.His eyes look like appa.Does he have relationship with appa or maybe not.By the way,today is the best day ever!

—END POV—

   'Sehun you look so sad.Are you okay?'Luhan tap Sehun's shoulder.'Im fine.'Suddenly,they heard a 'BAAM!' sound.'What's that?'Sehun and Luhan go infront of the shop.It's Jaekyung.She accidentally bumped the door.She thought the door is opened.Sehun laugh hysterically.Luhan also want to laugh but he just smile.Jaekyung rubbed her forehead.It must be really hurt because the sound are so loud.


Im sorry if its not awesome because I don't have idea and Im not gonna update tomorrow because I'll be really busy.Im sorry,Mianhae...