Special Chapter

Do You Remember Me?

   'Yah,Oh Sehun! Wake up!' Sehun groaned.'5 minutes,eomma.'Haejin rolled his eyes.She lift the blanket and throw it on the floor.'Aish! Ireona! Or else we're going to be late.'Sehun pull Haejin's wrist and embrace her.'Let's cuddle for a while.'For a moment,Haejin softened.'Okay.5 minutes.'Sehun just grinned.

   Haejin wake up and something is not by her side anymore.'Sehun?' Sehun walks out from the bathroom with a towel on his waist.'You wake already? You're the one said only 5 minutes.But now is already half an hour.'Haejin eyes widened.'What?! Oh no! We're late!' Sehun could only chuckled looking at his funny fianceé.'It's okay.I already told Luhan hyung that we're a bit late.' Haejin quickly run into bathroom.

    After both of them ready,Sehun drive to Luhan's shop.'Why did you tell Luhan oppa that we're going to be late? What if they ask something unnecessary?' Sehun smirked.'Why? We're engaged already remember?' Sehun remind Haejin that they already engaged.

=========================================================================================

    Exo already arrive.So,does Minggyu and Haejin's parents.'Eyy,Jaekyung.Happy birthday.' Chen greet Jaekyung and hug her.Then,they released the hug after hearing a 'fake' cough from Luhan.'She's mine.Find someone else,Chen.' Chen whined.'Ah~Hyung,he's my noona too.'Chen pouted.Making an aegyo to his hyung.'No.'Luhan said.'Fine.'

   'Hyung,Sehun and Haejin are still not here?' Kai asked Luhan,He doesn't see Sehun since they arrived.'Oh,Sehun said they will be a bit late.'

Kai texted Sehun.

To:Sehun

   Yah,ppalli! Everyone are already here.

   Later, Sehun check his phone that vibrated.'Kai.'He quickly reply the message.

To:Kim Kai

   Just wait..I'm heading there.I know that you miss me.~_~

   Looking at the message,Kai feel like want to throw up.

To:Sehun

   Not that I miss you but please hurry.Everyone's waiting.

   With that Sehun press the pedal and speed.'Yah!' Haejin could a heart attack anytime.'You said you want to be early.' Aish! Sometimes this guy really make Haejin dizzy.How can they become a best friend and get engaged with this boy.

   In 5 minutes,they arrive infont of Luhan's shop'Finally,we made it.'Sehun open the door for Haejin.'Next time you drive like this,I will kill you.'Haejin glare at Sehun.But Sehun just laugh at it.

   'Haejin!'Jaekyung greet.They hug each other.'Why are you late.I'm waiting you like 1 year.' Haejin wrinkled her nose.'But at least,I made it.'Both of them giggled.'Yah,Oh Sehun-ssi.Why are you late? You will get a detention.' Baekhyun pretend to be like a discipline teacher.'Hyung,it's not like I'm too late.'Luhan look at Sehun with his poker face.'You late for half an hour you know that?' Sehun scratch his nape.

   The event begin.Everyone sing a happy birthday song for Jaekyung and clapped.'Finally,the special event has come.'Minggyu announced.The light suddenly become dim.Luhan come out from nowhere and kneel down.'Jaekyung,would you like to marry with me?' Jaekyung eyes filled with tears.Everyone are waiting for the answer.Finally Jaekyung open .'Yes.I do.'Everyone cheered for them.

   'How sweet.'Haejin said.Sehun back hug Haejin.'I will make my propose way sweeter than that.'Haejin just rolled her eyes.This guy will do anything just to make her happy and sometimes 'crazy'.

   'It's okay.As long as you love me and I love you.That are the sweetest thing ever for me.'Haejin give a peck on Sehun's lip.Baekhyun and Chanyeol saw them.'Guys,get a room!'


There you go with a special chapter and hope you like the ending of the story.