Chapter 13

Do You Remember Me?

1 month later...

   'Haejin,wait for me!'Minggyu shrieked.'Ppalli,oppa.We're gonna be late.'Haejin stopped for a while.'Mianhae...'Minggyu grinned.Jaekyung saw Haejin and Minggyu at front of school gate.'Haejin,hurry!'They run faster.'Why you guys late??'Haejin and Minggyu take a breath.'Minggyu oppa..he woke late.Because he played video game last night.'Minggyu grin teasingly.'I've told you,mianhae..''Whatever.Let's go to gym or you guys will get a detention.'They both just followed Jaekyung as what she said.

   'So,we're gonna play dodgeball today.Im sure you guys can't wait for it.There will be two groups which is boys vs. girls.Okay you're ready?'Mr.Kang explained.So they already divided the group.Mr.Kang blowed the wishtle and the game is on.Finally,there's only 2  girls which is Jaekyung and Haejin and 3 boys,Sehun,Luhan and Minggyu.Sehun hopes that he could defeat Minggyu because he hates Minggyu.Finally,Minggyu are out.Haejin make him out.Sehun are so happy when he saw Haejin throw the ball to Minggyu.But still there's 4 of them.Luhan throw the ball and it goes to Jaekyung.She's out.Now,there's only Haejin representative for girls.Luhan out.Now,only Sehun and Haejin.They both smiled at each other.'Let see who's gonna win.'Haejin smirked.All of the girls hoping that Haejin could do her best.Suddenly,the ball bumped on Haejin's head and the boys win.All the boys cheered for Sehun.

   Haejin faint.Minggyu run towards Haejin.Sehun saw her fall and go to her.Minggyu lifted Haejin and put her on a bench.Sehun kind of mad because Minggyu lifted Haejin and not him.Honestly,Sehun was jealous with Minggyu.It's already for a month they become close and Haejin always spent most of the time with Minggyu and not him.Haejin conscious.'Where am I?'Minggyu hold her hand.'It's okay.You're at gym.'Haejin hug Minggyu and whisper to him.'Thank you.'Minggyu smiled.Sehun went away.He just don't want to look that.

—SEHUN's POV—

   I thought she's gonna win but it's my fault.I shouln't throw the ball on her head.Fortunately,the boys won.I can't believe I made her faint.Uggh! What kind of friend are you?! I supposed to lifted her and not that jerk,Minggyu.What is their relationship??Im curious...Everything Minggyu did she will love it.I confessed Im jealous a bit.But...Minggyu is always be with her and not me.Im going to leave her.Should I tell her or not? Or just leave her just like what she did to me? Huh..

—END POV—

   'Sehun,wait!'Sehun heard a girl calling him.It's Haejin.'Where you're going?'Sehun pretend that he's not mad.'Im going home.You should go home and rest.'Sehun smile weakly.Haejin nodded.Haejin run back to Minggyu while waved to Sehun.'Let's go home.But,oppa don't tell appa that I faint.Okay?'Minggyu just followed his sister.Whatever for her.As long as she happy with it.'Nae.I won't tell appa.'They made a pinky promise.

   'Sehun,have you tell Haejin that you're going to leave?'Sehun's mother asked.Sehun only look at the floor.'Aniya...''Why you didn't tell her yet?'Sehun's mother slap Sehun's arm.'Why would I tell her?''Because she is your best friend and she supposed to know that.'Sehun almost cry.'But she didn't tell me that she's going to UK.So why would I tell her.'Sehun wipe the tear.Don't want his mother see.'I go up first.'


Sorry for short chap but I hope you like it..^^Annyeong,see you tomorrow..

I wanna watch The Inheritors =)