Chapter 15

Do You Remember Me?

   It's already a month since Sehun left.'Haejin,come let's eat.It's already 3 days you didn't eat.You have to eat something.'Jaekyung persuade Haejin.It's already 3 days Haejin be like this after she heard about Sehun.'Haejin-ah,you should eat something.'Minggyu keep persuade Haejin.Haejin keep ignore it.Jaekyung,Luhan,her aunt,her brother and even her father persuade her but still,she ignore it.Suddenly,Haejin get up from her bed and take photo album from the shelf.She open the photo album and look at the picture which was Sehun on her 9th birthday party.She take out the photo from the album.Behind the photo,it's written 'Please don't forget me and I won't forget you...Saranghae.'Haejin called Jaekyung.'Jaekyung,do you know anything about this photo?'Jaekyung smiled.'Nae,Sehun gave that to you.Because he don't want you to forget him.But,something unexpected makes you forget him.'Haejin know what Jaekyung meant.'Can you help me?'Jaekyung look at Haejin.'What can I help you.?'Haejin tell Jaekyung.'Mwo??Jinjja?'

   Sehun was listening to Gone by JIN.It's very relaxing.Suddenly,he remembered Haejin.He shooked his head.'No,stop thinking about her.She also left you,Sehun.Stop!'Sehun close his ipod and go to his room.'Sehun,dinner is almost ready.'His mother said but he just walked away.He slammed the door.His mother furrowed.'Maybe he misses his friends.'Thought Ms.Oh.Sehun sit on the floor and hugged his knee.He almost cry.'You're not a girl! Don't cry!'He so mad because he need to leave Haejin although he doesn't want it.He doesn't care if Haejin forget him,as long as he could be with her forever.He always want to be with Haejin and not that jerk Minggyu!He wept and fall asleep in his cry.

  Day by day had passed.Now,Jaekyung are so happy that Haejin started to remember her past.Haejin also happy when she found that she already rememberd her past.Not 100%.But still,she can't remember why Sehun wrote that behind the photo.Even Jaekyung don't know why.Haejin really want to know about that.If she can call Sehun right now and ask him about that,she will be the happiest girl in the world.She doesn't know that Sehun loved her so much.Like more than a friend.But she broke Sehun's heart by leaving him without saying anything.'Ding dong.'Jaekyung open the door and she see Luhan infront of her.Their eyes meet each other.Jaekyung look down.'Come in..'Jaekyung started to blush so Luhan.

   'Who's that?'Minggyu go downstair to check out who come.Almost all of EXO surprised with Minggyu.'Uh? You guys are EXO right?'They all nodded.'Im Kim Minggyu.'He bowed.'Minggyu?'Luhan frowned.'Nae..Luhan?'They smiled.'Whoa,it's been a long time,hyung.'Luhan shake hand with Minggyu.Kai glare at Luhan and Minggyu.

—KAI's POV—

   We heard a guy voice.I thought it was Haejin appa.But it's not.Who's that guy? Im curious.There's other guy in this house other than her appa.'Uh?You guys EXO right?'Of course we are EXO.What he never know about us?'Im Kim Minggyu.'Wait..Minggyu?WHAT? That is the guy that Sehun always told me.So he's the one who steal Haejin from Sehun? Im gonna kick that guy for Sehun.By the way,why Luhan hyung seems so happy to meet him? Maybe Sehun didn't tell him.I want to tell Sehun that Minggyu is in Haejin's house.But wasn't that gonna make Sehun more hurt? I stand up and hit the guy.'Kai,what are you doing?!'

—END POV—

   Haejin heard a loud soud come from downstair.She go down and found that Kai hit her brother.'Kai,what are you doing?!!'Kai gives a glare to Haejin.He want to hit that guy again.But obstructed by Luhan.'What are you doing hyung?Why you stopped me?I want to hit that jerk for Sehun!'EXO furrowed.Why would Kai hit that guy?'I can't believe,Haejin.Right after you dating this guy,you forget Sehun.'Haejin wept.'Yeah,he leave you because of this jerk.How can you broke his heart?!'Haejin run to her room.She sobbed after she heard what Kai said.Jaekyung sit next to her.'Is-is it true S-Sehun left me b-b-because of this?'Haejin asked while sobbing.Jaekyung hug her.

   'Why do you said that,Kai?!'Luhan look angry.That is the first time they see Luhan mad.'Why? Is it wrong? No right.'Kai said impassively.'You should find out first.Not like this! You don't know who is he!'Minggyu stand up.'It's okay,Luhan.You don't need to be really mad.I understand why he hitted me.'Minggyu still smiling although he got hitted.'Im Minggyu.Im Haejin brother.'He smiled.Kai almost startled when he heard that.'No,you're not his real brother.'Kai smirked.'Yes,yes I am.'