Chapter 9

Do You Remember Me?

   It's her second day schooling.Then,she saw EXO come toward her and Jaekyung.'Which one is Sehun?'Jaekyung didn't hear Haejin because it's too noise.'Which one is Oh Sehun?'Haejin repeated.'The one with cluless face beside Luhan.'Jaekyung ponted her finger to Sehun.'Thank you.'

   'Hi girls.What are you doing?'EXO greeted them.They all sit with Haejin and Jaekyung.A few girls are looking at them.They all jealous with Haejin because she just school here for two days and now she already close with EXO.'We are..talking about the school.'Jaekyung replied.Haejin are too focused with Sehun.

—HAEJIN's POV—

   Oh Sehun.He looks so clueless.Is he my childhood friend?If he is my childhood friend,why does he not come up to me and talk with me?He want me to forget him or he's not my childhood friend?

—END POV—

   The bell rang.Class ended.Jaekyung said that she want to bring Haejin to bubble tea shop.But things don't go as they planned.Jaekyung need to go to hospital.'I have to go okay?See you later.'Jaekyung leave Haejin alone at the school.

   Suddenly,it's rain heavilly.Haejin forgot to bring umbrella.Then,she heard a deep voice.'You're still here?'

   Jaekyung go to her mother's ward room and saw her mom are laying on the bed.'Umma?'Jaekyung grieved.'Are you okay umma?'Her mother still not awake.Jaekyung heard the door crack and there's a lady.'Yes?'She stand up.'Why I've seen this lady?Where?'Jaekyung thought.Behind that lady,there's a boy with brown hair.He looks scared.It's Luhan.'How was your mom?'She didn't answer.The doctor come in.'Your mom are fine.Make sure she gets enough rest.'Jaekyung nodded.She feel relieved knowing that her mother is fine.

   'Thank you for sending me home.'Haejin gives that guy a smile.That guy look down.Her father must be really mad her if he find out that there's a stranger sending her home.She decide not telling her father.'Haejin...'Haejin startled.Her father already at living room waiting for  her.'How do you get home?'Her tongue was stucked.'I...I walked.'Haejin look down.'Really?Wasn't it dangerous walking alone?'Haejin pouted.'No.'

   'Im sorry on what had happened to your mom.'Luhan's mother apologize to Jaekyung.'It's fine.'Luhan's mom can't accept that.''No.That's not fine.How about after your mom recover,let's have a dinner at my house.Okay?'Jaekyung nodded.No way she say no for that.Luhan's mother just asked that.She can look at Luhan face.Luhan's mother give the address and leave.