Chapter 2

To be continued...

EDITED!!! please excuse this chapter if it doesnt make snese because right now it 2 in the morning and i ZZZzzz


 

Myungsoo POV
 
My name is Kim Myungsoo, I'm currently 15 and totally in love with Lee Sungjong. I honeslty don't care about how society sees me just because I like someone in the same , I believe that anyone who says they are fully straight are lying. There might come a chance where you will stare at another man or woman and feel something you that you have only felt for the opposite gender.
 
I may be young to recognize my own uality but I know that I have fallen for this boy whose smile lifts me up from the emptiness that fills me, my heart flutters when he gives me that tiniest attention whether it be good or bad. At least he acknowledges me and that is enough for me to know that I have a chance but also the possibility of calling him my lover as well.
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
Flashback
 
“Myungsoo ah, make sure your stuff is in the moving truck before you go to the park ok? I’m just going to meet the new family that is moving in to our old house.” Six year old Myungsoo nodded his head as he left to go to the park while his mother was talking to the new owner of the house. 
 
Myungsoo and his mother are turning a new chapter in their life his mother lost her job that payed for the house, he knew the brave face his mother put everyday just for him. Myungsoo wished he wasn't as awkward and quiet as he is now but a six year old like him doesn't experience much when he tends to isolate himself from everyone, he thought he lost his mother when she had stopped responding to him just days after finding out she had been layed off. For someone young, Myungsoo convinced his mother that there were more oppurtunities to come in the future.
 
Myungsoo trotted to the park only to find a little girl, about 5 yrs old, sitting on the only swing available. He was shocked at how so much beauty and tranquility can be emitted from one little girl, she has petite hands, pretty cat-like eyes, cute button nose, and soft-looking hair.
 
Suddenly the little girl got up from the swing and stood right in front of Myungsoo. 
 
"Hi!! My name is Lee Sungjong, and I am a boy not a girl. Wanna be friends?” the little boy asked with excitement.
 
At first Myungsoo was surprised, how can a boy be really, really pretty? But his expression soon turned to a smile as he heard the boy talk, his voice was very smooth and confident but there was something in the boys’ eyes that shows the opposite of what the boy was actually feeling. He let that thought slip out of his mind when Sungjong took his hand and dragged him to the sandbox, there their little adventure started. They played in the slides, the see-saw, near a koi pond, and Myungsoo’s favorite—a big tree that was put in between the koi pond and the park. There he can see the whole neighborhood if he climbed but of course he couldn’t because he didn’t want to leave Sungjong who refused to climb the tree.
 
From the morning to almost sunset, the two stayed in the park enjoying their time, until a voice interrupted their laughter. Especially Myungsoo, who hasn’t felt this way in a long time, which isn’t really that much because… hey he’s only 6.
 
“Jongie ah, let’s go to our new house now!” exclaimed a tall boy about the age of 7.
 
“Coming hyung!!” Sungjong shouted back. Myungsoo felt that feeling of being alone again, as he was about to say goodbye to Sungjong and tell him his name because the whole time Sungjong just dragged him anywhere around the park while he kept quiet and only smiled, he looked up and saw that the boy was already gone and his mom was waiting for him to get into the truck to see their new house.

 

Myungsoo had been lonely ever since, when he turned 8 was probably where his life took a turn for the better.

His mother came up to him with another man by her side, "Myungie i want you to meet the man that had made me very happy for the past 3 years, I'm sorry you had to learn about him now but I wasn't sure how you would react." His mother said as the man approached the little boy, he told Myungsoo to hold out his hand and the latter obeyed. 

Myungsoo looked at the man and smiled as he saw a box with a camera picture on it, he had recieved a camera that was for kids. "Thank you ahjussi and I approve of you so don't go breaking my mommy's heart ok?" Myungsoo said as he ran off to his bedroom. He had a feeling that that man was going to be his new dad and although he had never met his real father, at least he is going to have a new dad to look up to. 

It was during his 13th birthday when he recieved news that they are moving back to his old neighbourhood, Myungsoo was so ecstatic when he found out. A little miracle allowed him to meet Sungjong again, whom he hasn't at all forgotten,that miracle also presented him a younger brother

That was when Myungsoo found out that he wasn't going to be lonely anymore, that he would finally find the missing piece that he was looking for.

 
End of Flashback
 
 
 
***
 
 

When I realized that I was moving back, I reinvented myself to show Sungjong how much he has changed me but I guess he forgot. 

I gave everyone this facade that I'm this cool guy who is intimidating but I wanted something that allows me to be more outgoing, then I met Ljoe and his friends and they changed me too. They changed me to someone more confident but still stuck to my roots of who I really am, the best part was that Sungjong is there to see.