Chapter 16

To be continued...

 

No ones POV

 

"Hyung? What would you do if you meet someone who you've longed to see?" Sungjong asked as he entered Sungyeol's office. They were currently at the cafe with Sungjong helping out, it was the first week of summer and Sungjong deemed it as the "boringest time" even though 'boringest' is not a word but ok..

Sungyeol looked up from his paperwork and wondered if Sungjong was talking about Myungsoo, he looked down at his paperwork again but decided 'heck with it'. Sungyeol grabbed the younger one's wrist and dragged him out of the cafe; after yelling at Chunji to watch the shop, the two brothers made their way Sungyeol'scar. 

"Yah, my wrist you giraffe!" whined Sungjong as he pulled away from the grasp, he asked where they were going as he tended his wrist while Sungyeol drove off,

"Surprise. By the way, did you clean the drawer in my office?" the older asked when they reached a stop light, Sungjong nodded. "Why? It bothered me alot so I had to clean it," 

"No reason, I just lost some important papers." 

"Oh, you mean this?" Sungjong pulled out a folded up paper from his pocket with a huge grin, they were currently at the parking lot of a baseball stadium. Why? Sungyeol has a surprise. 

Sungyeol took a closer look at the paper in the younger's hand, his eyes widened as he looked at the content. He tried grabbing the piece of paper but Sungjong kept pulling away, when he finally took hold of the boy's wrist he realized that they were too close. (Like nose close u kno) 

Snapping out of his reverie, Sungyeol snatched the piece of paper from the shocked Sungjong and hastily went out of the car, few seconds later Sungjong too got out. 

"Why are we here?" asked Sungjong as he eyed the stadium with people rushing in. His older brother just looked at him with a small smile, Sungjong never noticed but Sungyeol's smile suddenly looked really good.

Sungyeol took a hold of his wrist again and dragged him inside, after paying for the tickets they went to their seats.

"You dragged me to a baseball game so I could accompany you?? I hate sports and I'm never good at it," Sungjong complained, the elder one rolled his eyes and shushed the boy.

 

****

 

After a last recording with NELL, L was packing up early surprised that he was able to finish his schedule at 3pm. His manager walked in with Taehyung and mysterious person, confused he looked at his manager for an explanation.

"Your cousin tried to make a scene in the front lobby demanding that he see you this instant blah blah blah, anyways take care of him and then you can go home your schedule is finished." said Heechul in an annoyed tone, L sighed he just wanted to go home and take a nice nap but of course his alien of a cousin just has to show up. Heechul left the room but not before sending Taehyung a glare who retaliated with a goofy grin. 

"So Myungie-" 

"Don't call me that, I'm older than you." Taehyung huffed then started again with a sickengly sweet smile,

"Hyung I want you to meet my baby, this is Jungkook," Jungkook bowed respectfully, he introduced himself to L shyly a pink blush evident in his cheeks, Taehyung noticed the blush and coughed to catch his boyfriend's attention. 

"Anyways, we wanted to ask you--well I wanted to ask you something.." L sat down on the couch waiting for the younger one to continue, 

"Well... who's Sungjong?" L's stoic face changed, maybe asking that wasn't such a good idea. Jungkook hit Taehyung's arm and mouthed an 'I told you' towards the latter but he just shook it off and proceded with his question.

"Hyung, yesterday when I went over to your house for dinner, I walked by your room to hear you say something about a Sungjong... who is he?" That stinging sensation is back again, and L didn't like it; he didn't like not knowing who Sungjong is with right now, it might be creepy but that lemon candy boy made him feel things he never felt before. 

The roaring sound of silence was enough to indicate that L was mad or just tired, L is a very mysterious person so one can only tell if he is mad or nah. 

"...Let's just say that he was the one who made me believe. Let's go." With that, L left and soon enough the two lovebirds as well but with wondering thought. 

"Aish! Hyung what did he mean by that?" Jungkook whispered to Taehyung as they walked several paces behind L who now has a cloud of thunder and lightning above his head.

"I don't know but I have a feeling that this summer is going to be pretty eventful babe." The two ran to catch L to the company van.

 

****

 

It was an ok game, their team-- whatever they are called-- won and eveyone cheered, except for 'I-can't do-sports-for-' Sungjong who ignored the screams and shouts of fans as he browse fanfiction. Sungjong yet again whined for the nth time as Sungyeol -again- pulled his wrist towards the field, 

"What're we doing here? I wasted to much of my precious summer already~" 

"Wasted? My beautiful brother, you complained how there was nothing to do the whole day today and I took you out to do something so be grateful you brat." Sungjong pouted, having nothing to say back. Just then a man came up to them, Sugnjong watched as his brother interacted with the stranger. ''Seems like those two know each other' Sungjong thought as he came up to the two, 

"Sungjongie! Meet my annoyingly awesome friend Kim Seokjin, he is like our mother except younger. Jin meet my baby Jongie." Jin bowed at Sungjong who bowed back, 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin like your brother does," Jin is like their mother, he babies Sungyeol and Sungjong alot, like alot, and I mean wipes Sungyeol's face after eating and giving Sungjong more vegetables claiming that a growing boy needs his vegetables. They were currently at a restaurant beside the stadium making small talks and getting to  know Jin more.

"Oh Sungjong you should meet one of the kids I tutor, he is in first year but is crazy talented when it comes to dancing, rapping, and singing. You mentioned you love dancing right?"

"Neh! But mostly girl group dances, it's my specialty."

"Perfect, you two will surely become great friends he loves dancing to girl groups too."

"Ah really, then I can't wait to meet him. You know you are really nice and fun to be around, I don't know why you wanted to be friends with my brother." Sugnyeol listening to the whole conversation while sipping on a milkshake suddenly coughed, 

"Yah! I'm a very appealing person to hang with," his complains though were ignored by the two which resulted in him looking like a kicked puppy until they decided to go home.

 

****

 

The only noise you can hear on the way home was the constant sound of Sungjong's phone going off and his giggles, as much as Sungyeol loves seeing Sungjong happy and smiling it bothered him that someone else was making him laugh and even worse it's the guy he calls 'mother' at school. 

Sungyeol's left eye twitched when the phone beeped signaling a text message and then his eyebrow twitched when he heard Sugnjong's giggles, the former subconsciously pouted which caught Sungjong's attention.

"Yeol hyung, stop pouting you look weird." Sungjong turned his attention towards his hyung to comment and then turned back to his phone,

"You can't tell me what to do!" Sugnyeol childishly said, and parked in front of their house. It was already 10 pm when they returned from the ball game, the boys were tired from the hectic day (not really)but they still had enough energy to fight. 

"Oh is my Yeollie hyung jelly because he couldn't hang with his friend?" Sungjong teased,  

They were making their way inside their house, Sungyeol immediately made his way to the couch and grabbed a pillow.
 
"No I'm jealous because you weren't paying attention to me at our date, I just wanted you to meet my friend not be his friend." Sungyeol pouted harder, yes he's jealous that Sungjong won't give him any attention.
 
"Hyung I'm sorry but you did drag me  to the game, I didn't even know it was a date." Sungyeol sighed, maybe he was overreacting just a bit. 
 
"You're right, I'm sorry I should have as--" Sungyeol was interrupted when a beep was heard, frusterated he took the phone out of Sungjong's grip ignoring the protests and ran to his room.
 
Sungjong shocked, ran after him and tried to get the door to budge but nothing worked. In the end Sungjong swore revenge and went off to sleep.
 
Somewhere around midnight, his door was opened. He got up to see and through his sleepy eyes, he saw Sungyeol carrying a giant doggie plushie. Sungjong situated himself to make more room on his bed,
 
"Come here hyung," Sungyeol followed his commands and jumped onto Sungjong's bed which was luckily made for four people.
 
"Goodnight Jongie <3." Sungyeol said and drifted off to sleep.
 
"Good night baby hyung." With that, Sungjong too fell asleep...
 
 
 
 
"By the way, I still need my phone."
 
"..No."
 
 
**** 
 
 
"Yeobo, let's go home and sleep neh?" a couple plus a sleeping child stood outside the Lee house, the woman is holding binoculars while the man is holding the child.
 
"Fine, next time I'm going alone. This mission is too risky to bring you guys along." The woman said, the couple plus their sleeping child made their way to their car and drove off. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry that i havent updated at all but hey we got 60 SUBSCRIBERS!!! anyways short and boring but i shall come back next friday and thats a promise
 
IM VERY SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME BUT I HAVE BEEN THINKING ALOT AND THROUGH MY EXTENSIVE RESEARCH (couch/ stalking/ cough) I have attained enough information on MYUNGJONG so i will be back on friday with hopefully a longer update