Chapter 7

To be continued...

EDITED!!!! 


 

No ones POV

“You know were being followed right?”
 
“Yea, I just want to know how long those idiots can keep up the act.” Sungjong replied. He has been expecting his friends to follow them considering that Baekhyun is there, but he also knows that they’re going to get caught knowing that Chanyeol and L.joe are also with them.
 
Sungjong sighed, only Chunji is probably trying to stop them but he’ll end up following. He decided to just keep pretending that they aren’t there and just enjoy the date.
 
“Since this is our first official date, and we never really talk that much besides arguing with each other. I mean I don’t even know what your hobbies are.” Sungjong pointed out, honestly he just wanted to know why he found Myungsoo all bruised up the day he went on his date with Woohyun.
 
“True, why don’t we play 21 questions then?” Myungsoo suggested as they were walking around the mall.
 
“Ok. I’ll go first, why did you get beat up the day I went out with....?” Sungjong asked, not bothering to finish his sentence.
 
“Wow, you really are curious about that aren’t ya?” Myungsoo said while putting his arms around Sungjong’s shoulders, which Sungjong didn’t mind because he was really enjoying the warmth. “Don’t change the subject! And yes I am, thank you very much. Now answer.” Seeing Sungjong being so persistent to know, Myungsoo sighed and told him,
 
“Fine, some girl was flirting with me and her boyfriend saw and got mad, so he started picking a fight. Being the nice person I was, I tried to talk it out until he punched this beautiful artwork.” Myungsoo finally replied and pointed at his face as he ended his explanation. Sungjong giggled and said, “Stop being so egotistic, anyways it’s your turn so ask away.” Myungsoo chuckled at Sungjong’s cuteness and started thinking of questions, “ok, but I'm not being egotistic, you know I'm handsome and so does everyone else. Anyways who was your first kiss?” he asked and looked at Sungjong’s expression, who was blushing madly.
 
“Do I have to answer this question?”
 
“Yes, now tell me.”
 
I didn't have my first kiss yet.”

“I’m sorry, could you repeat that?” Myungsoo said only to earn a hit in the arm, he laughed which caused Sungjong to blush furiously.
 
“I said I—oh look a sale!” Sungjong immediately said and pointed to the store. Myungsoo laughed again and followed Sungjong who started running towards the store.

"We didn't even finish the game. Oi slow down!" 

"The heck with the game, we'll get to know each other some other time,"

"This means that there is more chances for me then."

"Whatever hyung."
 
****
 
It was already 7 pm when the pair decided it was time to end their date, the four idiots meaning Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chunji, and L.joe finally decided to stop stalking the two when Myungsoo confronted them back when Sungjong was busy looking at couple T-shirts… yea they are at that stage already, and because Sungjong was jealous when a worker was flirting with Myungsoo.
 
They stood in front of Sungjong’s door, you can literally feel the awkward tension radiating off from them from a mile away.
“So…” Myungsoo said, stretching the sentence, Sungjong and Myungsoo were just staring at each other and with the awkward tension leaving, they both leaned in.
 
Closer
 
 OMG!! I'm going to have my first kiss!! Thought Sungjong.


Closer
 

Yes! My first kiss with my Sungjong. Thought Myungsoo
 
And---
 

 

“I don’t think so pretty boy.” Their (almost) kiss was interrupted when Sungjong’s front door opened, revealing a very pissed off Sungyeol.

The morning MyungJong left for their date, Sungyeol woke up 2 hours later and didn’t realize Sungjong was gone until 2pm. He was pacing back and forth and thought that Sungjong got kidnapped, so he started doing what you usually don’t see him doing or can’t even see him do.
 
 
He started cleaning.
 
 
Sungyeol slammed the door on Myungsoo’s face and dragged Sungjong to the living room.
 
“Lee Sungjong, where in the world have you been? You didn’t even bother leaving a note saying you were going out. You know what I did today while waiting for you to come home? I was CLEANING! I don’t even clean! It was torture, I even cleaned the bathroom, it was like child labour!! Don’t even get me started with my room, I didn’t know I was that messy, I didn’t even know I had a hamper. I mean you were usually the one doing the laundry or the cleaning. Please don't ever leave me to clean the house EVER. AGAIN?” Sungyeol nagged exasperatedly while also starting to tear up, he’s probably scarred after the bedroom cleaning incident. By the time Sungyeol finished, Sungjong was already asleep on the couch, Sungyeol gave him a disappointed look before carrying him to his room.
 
While Sungyeol tucked Sungjong in, he couldn’t help but to admire his brother’s sleeping face, Sungjong is really beautiful though annoying, still really pretty like a girl. He sighed knowing his feelings will never be returned.
 
Sungyeol headed to his room and started looking through photographs of the time Sungjong got adopted. 
-----