Valentine's special

To be continued...

 

Happy valentine's day, excuse this chapter I was feeling bipolar I think.

 

T'was the first year of Myungjong as an official couple. Through many, many, many courtship suggested by The Oh-so-Powerful and majestic Lee Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong are finally officially dating. But of course our lovely couple was looked down upon by the majestic and powerful child also known as Lee Sungyeol. (Btw this intro is so messed up. WHO WROTE THIS!!) 

"Uggh couples should be shunned from my glory just go!" Sungyeol over exaggerated at the couples in front of him, of course some couples looked at him crazily; one because he is alone at a couples party held by L.joe that included lot's of their friends who are couples and are doing couple-y stuff like kissing public blehh. Two was because he is looking at all the couples with disgust. I mean why is he even here if he don't have a partner .

Sungyeol has had enough, he decided to look for Sungjong and when he did find him, he was in the backyard laughing with Myungsoo and Chunji. He stepped out to greet the three and see what they were laughing at until he saw HIS best friend aka Bang Minsoo (C.a.p teen top) asking their beautiful classmate Hyuna and ultimately failing but his other friend Niel, a younger but certainly taller male, comforted the rejected boy. 

"You my friend have failed me yet again, tsk tsk." Sungyeol said shaking his head in disappointement, nonetheless he cackled away. Minsoo glared at him and playfully punched him, Minsoo then went inside to warm up. 

"So brother, where's your date?" Sungyeol glared at the newcomer, Myungsoo before grabbing unto Sungjong's wrist and pulled him on his lap, 

"Don't call me brother, and this lovely beauty is my date so hah!" He childishly clung unto Sungjong and snuggled his face on the latters neck making him giggle (in a manly way), Myungsoo huffed and tried to get Sungjong but still failed. Myungsoo growled lowly then walked away, Sungyeol smirked in victory.

"Aww Yeol hyung you got him angry, let me go so I can go comfort him." Sungjong whined as he tried to free himself from the grip, Sungyeol shook his head cutely not releasing his grip anytime soon. 

"Fine, hyungie~ let Jongie go, please?~ Jongie promises to make him breakfast in bed tomorrow, please??" Sungyeol tried to endure the cuteness overload the younger was emitting but alas the power was too much and with much regret he let go and pouted angrily. 

"Thanks hyung, love ya." With that Sungjong dashed inside to find Myungsoo. When he got inside, he immediately found Myungsoo near the drinks area gulping his apple juice with force and then takin another cup repeating his earlier actions. 

Sungjong strode over to Myungsoo hugged his back, he grabbed the apple juice from Myungsoo as Myungsoo turned around. 

"Myung don't be mad at me or Sungyeol hyung, he was just joking ok?" Sungjong explained as he put the apple juice down and leaned up to kiss Myungsoo, the latter reciprocated the action and s his arms around the younger's waist. They both smiled at the kiss, a loving kiss that they shared that showed innocence and love because that's they are innocent and in love. They just didn't realize it yet.

"Sungjong, my Lee Sungjong, you're mine and you can't forget it." Myungsoo muttered in the kiss, they released and Myungsoo took out a box from his jacket. 

"I know we've only been dating for like 4 months but I wanted to give you this," he took out the necklace with a letter L in cursive writing and placed it around Sungjong's neck, he kissed Sungjong's nape and face him. 

"L for love, look I have the same too." Myungsoo took out his necklace, the exact replica of Sugjong's. 

"I know a party isn't the most romantic way to give you this but it's Valentine's day and I want you to remember that in the future if there is a bump in the road, we'll get through it together ok? Just don't leave me." 

"I promise, I really lo-- like you hyung." 

"I'll take what I can get, I love you Lee Sungjong." with that they reconnected lips again. 

The promise they both made stuck through to them, however both Myungsoo and Sungjong were unaware just how much they needed each other and before they knew it, it was too late. 

****

Present time (reread chapter 16 to understand the time to the following)

"You forgot." They both whispered as they stared at the summer moon through their bedroom window.