Chapter 12

To be continued...

I would like to thank all of my subscribers and silent readers for sticking to this story. I know lot's of horrible things happened in 2014

R.I.P RiSe and EunB

EXO....

Sm in general 

We have to stay strong because so many things are happening in the kpop fandom 

Also please let me kno if ur confused in time periods so i can explain and also the ages in the characters because its rlly confusing even for me


 

June 2011 

 

Sungjong POV

I watched as Myungsoo hyung walked away, when he kissed me I still felt his lips lingering but now it's a horrible memory. Why did I let him leave?!? I thought, I hate myself so much right now.

I walked up to Sungyeol hyung who was standing near the punch table, "Hyung, can we please leave now?" I asked.

Sungyeol hyung nodded and called our parents who I hope are back from their flight and is driving here now, I walked to a table and sat down I covered my face with my hands. I heard one of the seats in my table move and can tell that Sungyeol hyung sat down. He patted my back,

"You Ok?" He asked, I nodded my head No I'm not ok.

"I saw what happened. You know it's ok to cry right? It's ok to say you're not ok," 

"Hyung can we talk about this later? Please?" I pleaded, I'm not ready for this, I heard Sungyeol hyung sigh and stood up.

"Come on, our parents are here." I nodded and followed him out.

 

**** 

No ones POV

 

Once Mrs. Lee saw the boys head out of the building, she screamed and threw herself onto her eldest son.

"KYA!! my babies are so grown up now. And where is my Sungjongie? huh? He graduated and now he isn't greeting his omma?" Mrs. Lee is an interesting woman. Sungjong ran to his mother and gave her a big hug, oh how much he misses her. This reunion made Sungjong forget about what happened earlier.

"MOMMY!! I miss you so much! How is the branch in America? Tell me everything you guys did while you left us, your children, to stay here on S. Korea." Sungyeol sighed, yup the duo is back. He entered the car and greeted his father, his mother and brother just came in and they were still talking about their days. Sungyeol for once was quiet throughout the car ride while everyone else was chatting about the trip, he couldn't stop thinking about the kiss Sungjoing and Myungsoo shared, he felt jealous yes but he was just a brother to Sungjong according to the law but not by blood. Sungyeol was starting to realise that maybe he did like Sungjong in a non.. brother way, and now that Myungsoo is gone he might have a chance but it's difficult mainly because they're brothers. 

When they arrived at their house, Sungjong excused himself to change into comfortable clothing a.k.a his pajamas and Sungyeol immediately his game system and has entered the world of gaming. 

"Tsk. These kids, their parents are home after what 2-3 years and they immediately go do their teenage things." Mrs. Lee complained as she raided the fridge to see if the brothers were eating healthy without their parents,

Mr. Lee chuckled and joined his son in the living room, "They welcomed us when we picked them up from school yeobo~ and at least they're responsible-- well at least Sungjong is, I don't know about Sungyeol though." Mr. Lee replied. The house was silent as Mrs. Lee was preparing a midnight snack (seriously it's like 12 at night when they got home lol), Sungyeol was immersed in his video game, Mr. Lee was sleeping on the couch, and Sungjong still in his bedroom. Suddenly the door burst open and a young woman burst in.

“HELLO MY LOVELY DONGSAENGS! I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!” came a loud, high-pitched, annoying voice (according to Sungyeol), Sungyeol slapped his forehead. Oh no he thought. The intruder barged in with a creepy grin on her face, Sungyeol looked up from the couch with a poker face and went back to gaming.

“Noona, you’re fat.” That statement alone earned him a whack in the head with a purse, Sungyeol grabbed his head and look to glare at his sister who was glaring back.

“YAH! Is that how you talk to your noona who hasn’t been in Korea for what 8 years, aishh! Where’s Sungjong? At least he treats me better and I am not fat, have you not seen a pregnant women before?” Mimi shrieked as she kept whacking her brother for his discourtesy.

Lee Mi Sun or Mimi as she would like to be called is the Sung brothers’ sister who has been away for 7-8 years managing their hotel branch in Japan where she met the love of her life, Hiro Akihiko. Both were only 21 when they fell in love, but their first encounter was not as romantic, they met when Mimi was aimlessly walking around Japan when a tall and handsome man bumped into her. She b*tched at him for not looking where he's going and the rest is history. 

Mimi was ignored, she scanned the living room and saw how tidy and the well kept it was until she saw her father on the couch snoring away typical, she thought. Mimi went to the kitchen to greet her mother, 

"Mommy~ I miss you so much..... also I'm hungry. please give me some food?" Her mother just stared at her with a disapproving look,

"Yah, I thought you said you went to a restaurant before coming here and where's Yuki and Hiro?" 

"There on their way, Hiro is waking up Yuki and getting the luggages, anyways I'm still hungry i mean I'm sure you know you are my mother." Mimi explained as her mother put a plate of fruits in front of her but gave the fruits a dirty look and looked up at her mother for something else besides fruit,

"You're pregnant, you're eating fruits and why aren't you helping your husband with the luggages?" Mrs. Lee replied and ran to the front door to help Hiro a.k.a Mim's husband.

 

****

Sungjong poked his head from his room when he heard a familiar voice and immediately ran downstairs to greet the guest, took him a while to realize that she was in the kitchen raiding their fridge

. “Noona, I miss you so much, why didn’t you contact us—you’re pregnant!” Sungjong engulfed her sister and squealed knowing that he is going to become an uncle to not one but two kids. Mimi laughed and told Sungjong to be careful with her belly, Sungjong led his sister to the couch and told her about what she missed while she was in Japan. He left out the part that he got a boyfriend… well an ex-boyfriend now.

Suddenly the door opened and light footsteps along with heavy ones were heard, Mimi stood up when she saw her oldest daughter and led her to Sungjong. “Yuki, meet your uncle Sungjong, Sungjong meet Yuki, you’re niece.”  Mimi introduced Yuki to Sungjong who has sparkles in his eyes, 

"Hello Yuki-chan! I'm your uncle Sungjongie, it's great to finally meet you." The 5 year old just stared at Sungjong, mesmerized by his looks. Yuki blushed and put her head down, she ran to her mom and hid behind her with blushing cheeks.

"Oh does she not understand or speak korean? Can you tell her what I just said noona?" Mimi laughed and shook her head,

"No no she understand and so does Hiro, it's just that she's shy and by the looks of her blushing cheeks she likes you." She explained as Yuki was pulling at her pants to stop. Sungjong chuckled and asked the little girl if he could pick her up to which she nodded but also shook her head, little Yuki was undecided, she was scared that her heart might explode if this handsome senpai keeps staring at her but she also wanted him to pick her up because this handsome senpai is really handsome.

"Hiro did you lose Yuki?" asked Mrs. Lee who was carrying some of the lighter baggage, Hiro shook his head and put the luggages down at the living room where everyone was currently in. 

"She came inside the house I'm pretty sure-- oh there she is!" Hiro finally talked as he walked up to his wife. Sungjong snapped his fingers,

"Ah I remember now. Yuki, I think Yuki was the one who gave me the flowers and chocolate right?" Yuki nodded her head as she raised her hands to Sungjong signaling that she wanted to be carried now. Mrs. Lee hit the back of Sungyeol's and Mr. Lee's head to get their attention, Mr. Lee awoke and was about to shout until he saw his wife's angry expression and laughed nervously, Sungyeol just pouted because he lost his gaming previlage until their parents go back to America.

"Yup, we would have congratulated you earlier but your sister was having cramps and cravings so we left to go back to the hotel and packed all our belongings and went to a restaurant and about Yuki we kind of lost her for a while until we found her running back to us, sorry about that we meant to make it a surprise." Hiro, probably the only sane person in the house explained. "It was no problem, I understand after living with her for 10 years." Sungjong smiled which gained him a glare from Mimi.

"Ok well it's really late, why don't we head off to bed now? We'll have a congratulations dinner tomorrow." Mrs. Lee said as she headed upstairs to Sungjong's room with Mr. Lee, Mimi and Hiro went to the guest room while Sungjong is left to sleep with Sungyeol in his room.

****

"Sungjong, do you perhaps want to talk about it now?" Sungyeol asked at 5 in the morning, he was bothered about what happened during the dance last night that he couldn't sleep, afraid that Sungjong's past are going to eat him and if he lets all those feelings bottled up he's going to eplode. Sungong however ignored him as he continued to pretend to sleep, he heard his hyung wake him up earlier but he pretended to sleep because he too is also thinking about last night.

"Sungjong I know you're awake, you aren't snoring." Sungyeol pried again, 

"I don't snore! Excuse You!" Sungjong shot up and whispered angrily, he pouted I don't snore, what's wrong with this hyung he thought.

"I knew you would fall for it but you do snore," Sungyeol laughed softly, Sungjong lightly hit him and they continued to playfully fight that resulted in their parents shouting at them to go back to sleep from the Sungjong's room. 

"Do you think I'm going to get my happy ending like Mimi and Hiro? Like mom and dad?" Sungjong asked breaking the comfortable silence, Sungyeol looked at him in the dark,

"I don't know, I've never been in love before but I did like someone," Sungyeol finally responded, Sungjong looked back at him,

"What are they like? Maybe I can help you?"

"Let's just say that my liking for that someone is forbidden, but he's beautiful, and stubborn and he's closer than you think." Sungyeol said looking at a confused Sungjong, it's you but I can't tell you, maybe someday but not today. Thought Sungyeol.

"Forget about it and go back to sleep," Sungjong pouted at what Sungyeol said but did as the latter said and fell into dreamland fast. 

Sungyeol made sure that the latter is fast asleep and his hair, listening to Sungjong's even breathing 

"You're beautiful, stubborn, and oblivious. I let go of you to be with Myungsoo but you're pulling me back in." With that, Sungyeol kissed his forehead then his cheeks and went to sleep.

--------------------------------------

Can someone help put up pictures because i dont know how to

just message me please cuz its hard to grasp what they look like in that story

so to better help the readers i want to put pictures but as you already notice I Dont Know 

*pouty face*