Chapter 6

To be continued...

EDITED!!! 


Time skip to Sunday

 

Sungjong POV

Knock knock

knock-- ding dong~

Go away, I thought. I looked over at the time and saw that it was 5:50.

Are you FREAKING KIDDING ME, what kind of person would actually wake another person up at freaking 5:50 on a Sunday? I groaned and rolled around my bed whining for the noise to stop,

“YAH LEE SUNGJONG, GO ANSWER THE FREAKING DOOR!” Sungyeol hyung shouted entering my room and hitting me with a pillow.

“Hyung~ you answer it, I’m a growing boy I need my sleep.” I whined as he flopped down on my bed and continued sleeping.
Knowing that my brother wouldn’t wake up anytime and the knocking on my door became persistent, I got up and went downstairs to open the door.

I opened the door to smiling Myungsoo, Urgh! Why is he so happy in the morning and what is he doing here? I thought as I gave him a confused stare, he sighed and let himself in.

“Dude this is my house, what are you doing here and how did you know where the kitchen is?” I asked as he led me to my kitchen.

 

Myungsoo POV

I woke up extra early today because it's finally Sungjong and I’s first date, I have waited for this day since middle school and have planned only one thing today and the rest I'll just wing it. (ehh~~)

I made my way over to Sungjong’s house and knocked (and also rang the doorbell), after a few minutes no one answered so I kept on knocking until I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and considering i can hear the loud thumping they must be mad.

I was greeted by a confused Sungjong who looked like he just woke up-- and he did, I don’t blame him though since it's almost six in the morning but that’s the time my surprise for Sungjong will be able to ‘wake up.’

I sighed, guess he forgot today is our date, I let myself in and went to the kitchen to make us some hot chocolate. I totally miss this house, it’s weird since I remember where the kitchen is still but I still asked Sungjong where some of the ingredients are since it isn’t my house anymore.

The whole time I just ignored Sungjong’s questions and I think he finally gave up after a few questions.

“Ok so you came here at 5:57 in the morning, disturbed my beauty sleep, made me hot chocolate and wouldn’t answer my question as to why you’re here. Damn this chocolate is good!” I rolled my eyes amusedly and answered,

“Today is our first date remember? I wanted to show you something while the sun is still down.” His eyes widened and quickly apologized and went upstairs to change.

 

No ones POV

Sungjong quickly went upstairs to change, how can I forget today is the day, he thought as he took a quick shower and threw on a pair of skinny jeans, a tee-shirt and a comfortable sweater. He fled downstairs but not before hitting Sungyeol on the head for sleeping on his bed, Sungjong grabbed his jacket and walked up to Myungsoo who was putting his shoes back on. They walked around the neighbourhood, at first they were awkward around each other because most of the time they'd be arguing and since they were (mostly Myungsoo) trying to initiate skinship so they would get past the awkward part when they go on a date.. well it didn't work out because now it's even more awkward after remembering the skinship for the past few days. Eventually they got more comfortable around each other.

 

Myungsoo led Sungjong to the park where they first met and walked to the tree that was still there after who knows how long ago, and started climbing. Sungjong stayed at the bottom, afraid he might fall from the tree and shouted at Myungsoo.

“YAH! MYUNGSOO IT’S TOO HIGH AND WHAT KIND OF DATE IS THIS? I THINK YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THAT I CAN’T CLIMB A TREE AND WILL NOT START TODAY!”

Myungsoo sighed and climbed back down, “Lower your voice, it’s almost 6 am. I’ll help you up, just keep your grip tight on the branches.” He instructed and heaved Sungjong up.

After Sungjong finally learned how to climb a tree without falling, which took at least 20 mins, he finally made it to the top and just in time to see the surprise.

Sungjong blinked, he couldn’t believe what he was seeing. A beautiful shade of pink, orange and blue painted the sky and the Sun’s rays hit his face. He closed his eyes, Sungjong felt at ease until he heard a shutter and a flash came as soon as he opened his eyes.

“Cute.” Myungsoo said as he took 2 more pics of Sungjong and directed the camera at the sunrise.

“Aren’t you going to fall with a camera in hand?” Sungjong asked and realized that he was actually on top of a tree and standing on a branch that might possibly break.

He started panicking which resulted in the tree shaking and almost making them fall.

“Calm down, I’ve done this before. Wait here.” Myungsoo said and climbed down and set his camera on a table near the tree, he told Sungjong to climb down, just near the last branch. Sungjong did as he was told and shakily climbed down, when he reached the second branch near the last one, he waited for the next instruction.

“Great, now jump!” Myungsoo said.

“Yah! Are you crazy? What if I break a leg or my pretty face? Don’t forget I’m the ‘female’ lead in the play, unless you want someone else to replace me, I would rather wait for the fire department to save me.” Sungjong angrily said and stomped his foot, causing the branch to break.

Sungjong screamed and waited to hit the ground, strangely he landed on something or someone soft considering the fact that he heard a groan. He opened his eyes and looked down to see Myungsoo groaning in pain and scrambled up, “Omo, I’m sorry, are you alright?” he apologized and helped Myungsoo up.

“Yea, though you are light, you need to eat more.” He replied and dust of dirt from his pants.

The wind started to pick up making it a lot colder than before, so the two started walking to the café that Chunji works in (and was also the closest café) and order some hot chocolate.

It is exactly 10 am until customers started piling in and the café started buzzing with people. Myungsoo looked around to see some people looking at their watches or reading a newspaper or grabbing their coffee and leaving, he looked over at Sungjong, who fell asleep at 7:30 because he was awoken early and had an eventful couple of hours before going to the café, and sighed. He started taking pictures with his phone and camera before waking him up telling him that they are heading to the mall.

****

 

The trip to the mall was also eventful. It was calming at first until Sungjong saw a sale sign and dragged Myungsoo in the store, it took Sungjong 30 minutes to choose a scarf, because apparently if he chooses blue, then it wouldn’t match with his hair, but if he chose white it would complement his hair great but not his fair skin. In the end, he ended up with red and asked Myungsoo to pay for it because he left his wallet at home.

Then after walking around, Sungjong spotted a Candy Cart and decided that it would be best to take the last lemon candy they have before eating lunch. Unfortunately someone else had their eyes on it too, Sungjong walked over to take the last bag until a little boy, no older than 12, grabbed it before him.

“Excuse me but that’s the last bag of lemon candies and I really want it, can I please have it.” Sungjong asked politely.

“Sorry ajhussi but it's almost Christmas and still need a present for this girl I like.” The boy replied smiling and went over to pay for it.

“Yah! I’m only 16, I do not deserve to be called an ‘ajhussi’ in fact you should call me ‘hyung.’ Myunggie he called me old, and he took my lemon candies. Yah! Brat respect your elders and give me that lemon candy bag~” Sungjong whined and pouted but then got angry again as the kid stuck his tongue out and ran away, waving the bag of goodies.

Myungsoo immediately took him to the food court to avoid any more embarrassments.

****

 

Ok, it was an accident, they were just coincidently at the mall to relieve Baekhyun’s need for mascara.

Yup. BaekYeol and ChunJoe are at the mall after Chunji’s morning shift in the weekends, and they may or may not overheard that Myungsoo and Sungjong were going on date.

Oh who the heck were they fooling, Myungsoo told L.joe about their date which resulted in him telling Chunji and BaekYeol. So now they are at the food court trying to listen in on the conversation MyungJong was having.

“Baekkie hyung, are you sure that spying on their date is ok?” Chunji asked, feeling guilty that he agreed to whatever the BaekYeol couple are trying to do.

“Chunnie, don’t you trust me? Plus if we get caught, we’ll just blame it on L.joe.” Baekhyun replied turning away from the oblivious couple a couple of tables away and started eating the fry Chanyeol was feeding him, L.joe though is shocked that he was going to be blamed for this, it wasn’t even his idea to spy on them

“Why my L.joe though?”

“Because he was the one who told us and was the only one that Myungsoo told.”

“Ok. Fair enough.” Chunji replied while L.joe was still shocked at the fact that his lover didn’t even try to defend him.
----
 

 By the way Sungjong's appearance in this is in the "NOTHING's OVER" period with his beautuiful long light brown hair and myungsoo's appearance is the "DESTINY" period