Chapter 17

To be continued...

 

No ones POV

 

(second week of summer on Thursday)

As much as Myungso loves his mother, sleep right now is his main priority. After a long schedule the day before, with so many things to get done in preparation of Woollim's new boy band debut, all Myungsoo wanted was a nice day off but of course that was not going to happen. To top it all off, his mother comes in bursting through his door squealing her heart out about a new discovery.

"Honey, wake up! I have great news." Myungsoo groaned, he grabbed his pillow and tried to throw it at his mother.        Mrs. Kim, irritated at the fact that her son tried to attack her with a pillow and his lack of response, jumped on Myungsoo's bed and tried to shake the sleepiness out of her son.

"Yah, I am your mother, you may be undercover famous but that does not give you a reason to act all diva." She scolded Myungsoo and repeatedly hit him with the same pillow she was 'attacked' with, that poor pillow...

"Aish! I'm up, I'm up! Arraseo omma!" His mother just looked at him with a blank face,

"Wow, here I am nicely asking you to wake up and this is the thanks I get but don't worry it's not like I went through 36 hours of labour just to welcome you into this world because I love you, it's ok." Mrs. Kim sniffled and headed to the door. Myungsoo yet again groaned, he ruffled his hair and called for his mother, 

"Omma, what's the great news?" He asked nicely, Myungsoo's mother turned around with a grin and Myungsoo knew that he should have never asked that question.

 

****

 

When Mimi and her family returned to Japan, it was only the brothers and their parents. At around the same time (a/n same time of Myungsoo and Mrs Kim drama), mama Lee was reading something from her ipad while papa Lee is cooking and usually at exactly 9:23 am Sungjong would be dragging a grumbling Sungyeol down the stairs but instead a lonely Sungyeol was grumbling about the lack of Sungjong down the stairs.

"Mommy where's Jongie?" Sungyeol asked his mother as he took a seat in front of her, Mrs. Lee looked up from her ipad to see a pouting Sungyeol looking lost.

"Honey, Sungyeol stop pouting. You've been doing that since the starting of summer sweetheart and it's cute but---.. have some breakfast my son." Sungyeol looked at her crazy but the look soon faded when a plate of Eggs benedict is placed in front of him, his mother smiled at him warmingly but then realized,

"Yeah now that I think of it, where is Sungjong?" Mr. Lee just shrugged as he turned off the stove,

"I recall waking up at around 6 am, went downstairs to make you some coffee before you wake up, started cutting fruits, and then suddenly I heard the door open and close at around 6:26 am. I think that's when he left." Mr. Lee finished his speculation, he looked up from his plate and saw his son and his wife looking at him with a shocked expression, their mouths open. 

He raised his eyebrows, "What?" he asked, Mrs. Lee was the first to break,

"Honey you know that is by far the most impressive thing you have ever done." Mr. Lee looked at her with the most scandalized look, 

"I created a company at age 24, was called the boy genious at age 3, and brought the company branch to international, and my observation on Sungjong is the most impressive thing I have ever done?" Mrs. Lee pondered,

"Yea a little, I mean can you blame me? I have been with you since we were sixteen and I have seen you talk business like but I never thought this kind of observation would be somethig.. non business like." Mrs. Lee ended with a sweet smile and returned to her ipad. Mr. Lee would melt everytime she would smile like that and he walked over to kiss her on her cheek, all the while Sungyeol was gagging at their parents' greasiness.

"Yeah yeah, you guys are in love, the world is awesome now where is Sungjong?" Sungyeol asked once again after his parents tried to take it further, (umm ok gross) 

"I don't kno--." Just then the door opened, it revealed Sungjong with a distraught look. Mrs. Lee ran to him and asked him where he had been while Sungyeol was silently in the corner speculating. 

"Honey where have you been?" Mrs. Lee asked, Sungjong turned and hugged his mother. He started to cry, the rest of everyone in the room was shocked. They haven't seen Sungjong cry ever since the adoption but in Sungyeol's case he had not seen Sungjong cry ever since that

"Sungjong-ah what's wrong huh? You can tell us, we're your family." Mr. Lee coaxed his son while rubbing his back.

"Omma, Appa? Would you get mad if I aksed you about my parents?" Mr. and Mrs. Lee's eyes widened, this boy they have raised for many years never asking for anything and always obeying was crying and asking for his real parents when he has two in front of him. Mrs. Lee forced a smile,

"Sweetheart, come eat breakfast I'm sure you're hungry." Mrs. Lee turned around without sparing a glance at anyone and sat down at her chair as she continued eating. 

"Omma? I met my real mother." Sungjong said looking at his mother who stopped eating, Mr. Lee is just standing around wondering how his wife can handle this situation but knowing how stubborn she is, it wouldn't go well.

"Oh really? Well that's nice, she probably doesn't remember you, heck you probably don't remember her sweetheart so it might've been someone else now come eat." Sungjong knew that Mrs. Lee was trying to change the topic but Sungjong is determined to find out once and for all.

"Omma... I told her that I am her child--" Sungjong started, 

"ENOUGH! Sungjong we are not talking about this right now!" Mrs. Lee snapped, looking around she saw everyone with an appalled face, she started again but ended up running to her bedroom.

"Appa..?" Mr. Lee sighed, he knew this would happen but he didn't expect it to happen early. He patted Sungjong's shoulders and told him to give his mother a breather before talking about it again. Sungjong nodded and Mr. Lee headed upstairs to try to calm Mrs. Lee.

 

****

 

Sungyeol has been quiet, he watched the interaction between his brother and their mother. He was shocked at first, Sungjong would always tell him what has been bothering him and if it's something serious, Sungyeol would be the first know even when Sungjong was dating Myungsoo, Sungyeool would know evrything before Myungsoo. 

"Sungjong? You met your real mom and you didn't bother telling me?" Sungyeol is hurt, Sungjong can tell by his tone.

"Hyung, I didn't want to tell you because I wanted to tell mom first. This is between me and her, mom deserves to lnow first you know that." 

"I understand, I may not be the brightest but I know enough about your situation so please tell me," Sungjong sighed but proceeded to tell how he met his mother, and how she reacted this morning.

"It took a lot of courage for you to cry in front of us too, you are the strongest brother I have ever had the pleasure of taking care of." Sungyeol ruffled his hair and Sungjong smiled soflty,

"Yah~ I'm your only brother plus I'm not leaving anytime soon and what do you mean take care of? If anything I took care of." Sungjong teased as he hugged his brother, 

"Yeah you're right as always." They relished in the moment that only those two could have at the moment.

They released and saw their mother walking down the stairs with tears in her eyes, Sungjong and Sungyeol immediately ran up to hug her. Their mother embraced them with so much love as tears continue streaming down, 

"Sungjonggie promise umma you would never leave her?" Mrs. Lee whispered as she tightened her hug on both of her boys, she heard the story loud and clear at the top of the stairs and she is proud to say that she raised wonderful kids whom she loves.

Afte their talk, it felt like everything was lifted off their shoulders and the house seemed less stuffy too. 

"Omma, no matter what I'm never going to forget you ok?" Sungjong said as he reached out to grab his mother's hand,

"I'm just scared one day you will want your real mother instead of me." Sungjong shook his head, telling her that he won't ever forget the mother who raised him and the mother who gave birth to him.

"Why don't we invite your other mom for dinner tonight neh?" She said as she looked at her son happily. Yes eveything is going well now and that she won't ever have to worry again. Sungjong grinned and took out his phone to contact his other mom, Mr. Lee walked up to Mrs. Lee and hugged her from behind and proceeded to kiss her neck,

"Yeobo, I'm so proud of you. Doesn't that feel better now that you guys talked it out?" He said, Mrs. Lee turned around and kissed him on the lips.

"Yes my wonderful husband but don't think that just because you were right once, you'll be right again." And with that Mrs. Lee turned and headed to the kitchen shouting that she is going to make lunch.

Mr. Lee sighed but still smiled, it has been an eventful morning hasn't it?

 

****

 

Mrs. Kim loved photography, maybe that's where Myungsoo got his passion of photography from. What Mrs. Kim love taking pictures of the most is Sungjong, it's not weird that she was a collection of stolen shots as well as pictures where Sungjong was willing to model for her. It's also not weird that she has pictures of Myungsoo in a dress but that's a different story that will probably never rise unless needed to. 

Right now though at around 11 am, Mrs. Kim is browsing through her camera looking att photos she took early this morning. She stopped at the picture she showed Myungsoo earlier and looked at the written file she has on what the picture is about, Myungsoo looked pretty mad and mama Kim was just in the moment.

She sighed, now that Myungsoo knows that Sungjong isn't blood-related to Sungyeol, he locked himself in his room. He even cancelled his schedule to sulk, the nerve of that guy really. 

Mrs. Kim scoffed at her son's (and also herself) immaturity, she spent the entire first 2 weeks of Summer tailing Sungyeol and Sungjong only to be disappointed. She hit her head on the table, she heard footsteps and immediately tried to make herself look busy. Myungsoo raised an eyebrow at his mother, wondering what the heck she was doing holding a book upside down and worse, it was Moonsoo's rhyme book. He looked at her mother's determind face, is the book that interesting?

Myungsoo walked over to the fridge and took out a cartoon of strawberry milk, he chugged it down and slammed it frustratingly. Mrs. Kim squeaked from her spot and turned to glare at her son,

"You know you're not the only one disappointed about the whole reveal, have you ever thought about my feelings?! Aish! I miss Sungjong." Mrs. Kim said as she started crying, Myungsoo whimpered at Sungjong's name and started crying too. He ran to his room and dove into the covers. 

Mr. Kim who happened to hear the conversation was just confused. Sure he missed Sungjong... no that's it. Why must life be so difficult!! Mr. Kim shouted in his head, now he doesn't have anyone to obsess about lemon candies with. 

While drama was happening, little Moonsoo was happily dreaming away in his room. A princess that looked strangely like Sungjong was being taken away the evil Myung-dragon, luckily Moonsoo the knight defeated him and got the princess back.

 

 

 


Yea im a bit late (like two days late) but I have a good excuse. not really im just forgetful, anyways another excuse was that there was a pacquiao fight on may 2nd and before tht i have to attend a before the fight party and yeah

 

BYE SORRY THIS IS DISAPPOINTING!!